DJ Danny- The Metric System Mobile DJ Reviews

View more information

• Jose
    Jose R. Married on 07/09/2022

DJ Review for my Wedding

I would absolutely recommend Danny’s services. Danny was very professional and friendly from the beginning. He asked a ton of great questions months prior to the wedding so that he would create a playlist that would cater to my guests and I. Danny was always quick to respond and always on top of things.
    He was the voice of my day of coordinator and myself throughout our special night and he did a great job to hype my guests up.
    Danny provided much more than a service, he provided an experience for my guests that I was aiming for; fun and romantic!
  • Y
    Yasmin S. Married on 05/07/2022

Best of the Best

Danny and his team were amazing! and even that feels like an understatement! Danny was so easy to talk to and he understood exactly what we were looking for. Our guests made it a point to tell us many times how great the music selection was and how much fun they had all night long thanks to them! The photo booth was perfect and the pictures came out great! Thank you Danny! I really hope we get to work with you guys again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Christie Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and wonderful experience!

We hired Danny to DJ at our daughter’s wedding. He was extremely helpful, organized, knowledgeable, professional and fun! He made the entire event run smoothly and personalized the experience. We can’t thank him enough for helping to make this such a special day! Would highly recommend! Thank you Danny!
  • Jason
    Jason A. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best DJ at a great price

Danny goes above and beyond to make your wedding or any other event perfect. He spent so much time preparing what we wanted. We're a couple that had no idea what our dream wedding would be. He was so patient, so intentional and asked all the right questions. He feels like a wedding planner and a best friend, while also curating your music for you. He was a great host as well the day of the wedding welcoming the crowds, making announcements we would've forgotten and always keeping the vibe right. We can't say enough about him and his team.