DJ DALE ALLEN Reviews

DJ DALE ALLEN 1
DJ DALE ALLEN 2
  • Cara

Cara Samudovsky · Married on 10/27/2018

Quality and Affordable services!

Rarely do affordability and quality meet hand in hand, however with my wedding DJ services they surely did! Not only was Dale attentive to our needs as a coupe for our big day but he had the whole room having a blast. He was personable and kept the room entertained the whole time. We are so grateful for his services!

Chris Kramer · Married on 07/03/2018

Gets em dancing

Dale is a real pro and let's the music do the talking- it isn't about him, it's about your guests who will have a great time with Dale providing the tunes! We hired Dale for our daughter's wedding and have seen him work elsewhere since and have always had a good time.

• Randy

Randy Gore · Married on 09/27/2014

Dale is a top-notch DJ!

Dale is such a great DJ! He was extremely professional and very helpful in making suggestions to make our wedding reception so much fun. Our guests had a great time and our families were so happy with his services. I would definitely recommend Dale to any couple having a wedding in the Pittsburgh area.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel Veltre · Married on 10/08/2011

Best DJ in the area

DJ Dale Allen took the time to get to know me as a bride, my preferences and the environment I wanted at the wedding. I told him I hoped to have a dancing crowd, and he delivered! Even when crafting my playlist, he was able to incorporate additional songs that fit perfectly.

DJ DALE ALLEN 3