DJ D-LYTE Reviews

DJ D-LYTE 2
DJ D-LYTE 3
DJ D-LYTE 4

Shea · Married on 09/01/2018

Dwight was such a pleasure to work with! Very flexible guy! Did an awesome job with the music and we didn't have to direct him, he already knew what he was doing. He helped set the mood during the ceremony and reception and had great sound equipment. Could improve a little with MC skills, but overall we were very satisfied! Thanks Dwight for everything and your quick responses through email and calls.

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/03/2018

We hired Dwight for a Birthday/Graduation party and he made the event very special. The video show, the uplighting and the music had everyone saying it was a great party! Dwight had the dance floor full of adults and teens! Thanks again Dwight for a great party!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Thank you.

Erin · Married on 05/27/2017

Great to work with and very flexible when we asked him to act as the Emcee for the night in addition to duties as the DJ. Overall great experience that really added to our wedding day!

Sent on 06/07/2017

DJ D-LYTE's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you on such a blessed and special occasion.

Danielle · Married on 04/04/2017

Aloha, we secured Dwight for only one of our events thus far and are very pleased with the outcomes:). They're great to work with and our supporters were also happy of the service received.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Leanne · Married on 05/16/2015

Dwight is great at listening to what kind of playlist you want and is a lot of fun to work with!

Sent on 09/01/2016

David · Married on 12/16/2017

4.2
      1.5

I was fortunate to see DJ D-LYTE at a recent wedding of a co-worker of mine. Let me just start by saying he was extremely professional and courteous. He’s very dedicated to his craft, he shows up 1 to 3 hours before the event making sure not to add to the hectic final set-up processes. His equipment is Top-of-the-Line! From superior quality sound, clean lighting, video/picture projection, to various Mic’s to pass around the crowd, he has it all. He is very organized and presents a professional image! I’m totally confident that DJ D-LYTE will compliment my upcoming wedding that I booked him right away!!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Lily · Married on 09/22/2017

1.0
      3.0

I live in Texas and was having a destination wedding. I spoke with DJ 3 months before my wedding. He was very friendly on the phone and his rate was reasonable compared to others. I sent him my playlist months in advance but he didn't look at it until the week of my wedding and realized he could not open the attachment. He was a little late setting up, didn't play any of my songs until almost the end of the reception, the songs kept cutting off because he could not connect to wifi and he announced my daughter as my son during the wedding party grand entrance although I had given him a very detailed timeline with names. A good party is only as good as the dj. If you don't have great music and a hype MC, you will find yourself in awkward silence during your event. Sorry but I would not recommend.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Lily,

I did look at your playlist when it was sent and yes I was able to open it. Past clients will tell you, I always like to double/triple check at least one week prior to any given event. Late is not in my DNA, was told I needed to be there before 5:00 PM, I arrived at 4:15 PM. That is at least 1 hour prior to arrival of your guests for Open Bar which according to your timeline started at 5:30 PM. DJ was not included in ceremony. The coordinator indicated, your event started much earlier, which is no wonder you thought DJ DLYTE was late. In regards to your daughter, I was merely following the script that was given to me. I received a timeline from your coordinator on 9/20/2017, two days before your wedding day. When I got there I was told not to use the timeline that was sent to me prior. DJ DLYTE took requests and played all songs on your playlist.
    I am sorry you feel that way. In any event congratulations. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter as you embark on a life filled with love and happiness.