DJ Company of South Florida Reviews

11 | Naples, FL

11 Reviews for DJ Company of South Florida

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2013

DJ Company of South Florida completed the beauty and fun of the day. We had some unique song requests for the ceremony and Erlan found every one. He helped our singer by providing the music of her choice and it turned out fantastic. After watching the ceremony I noticed that the music started and stopped seamlessly and added an extra emotional touch. The reception lights really added to the ambiance. The music and MC kept the celebration and dancing going all night long. The found a way to keep true to all our requests and provide all our guests songs they could enjoy getting out on the dance floor to.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Monica · Married on 05/04/2013

DJ Company of South Florida totally rocked! We were so happy and satisfied that we booked this company for our wedding reception DJs! I am a girl that LOVES to dance and I danced my heart out at our wedding reception as did my husband! DJ Erlan was great to work with, very accomodating and easy-going. Did not have to stress about the DJs and the music at all, which was wonderful! We loved that they played the music we asked for - lots of old 90s and 2000s classic dance and party music with a little new stuff mixed in as well! What great fun to dance with all of our family and friends! The DJs kept the party going all night and there was always guests dancing and having a ball on the dance floor! Highly recommend these guys for sure!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Tara · Married on 10/13/2012

Dj Company of South Florida provided both entertainment and music for our beach ceremony and Reception. Erlan is fabulous to work with! He is very quick to respond to e-mails. They provide lighting packages, and our lighting looked great! Played great music and had all of our guests dancing all night!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Chris · Married on 05/27/2012

The DJ Co of South Florida is great! Originally we only hired them to do our reception. About a month prior to the wedding we decided we would like to have them at our beach ceremony as well. They were so flexible and were excited to do this for us. We have been to weddings before were not many guests dance and we did not want that at our reception. We wanted everyone on the dance floor and that is exactly what these guys did for us! Looking around our reception at any given time I only saw about 2-3 people sitting! We were having such a great time we didn't want to end our night so we asked them to stay an hour later and were thrilled when they agreed!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Alex · Married on 02/25/2012

These guys were great. We had a ton a fun, they catered to us and our preferences The music/party was awesome. They were very flexible with changes to our schedule. I would recommend Erlan to anyone in need of a DJ. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 03/23/2012

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2011

Erlan and his team did a wonderful job with the music at our wedding. He did a great job of preparing for the reception and making sure everything was taken care of. Several of our guests commented on the great music selection and they made sure to accomodate the guests' music choices. I highly recommend the DJ Company of South Florida!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Krystle · Married on 12/11/2011

You guys are absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you so so so so much for making my wedding the BEST party ever!! Everyone is still talking about how fabulous you guys are, and how much fun they had. From meeting at the bridal show, through the planning process, until the night of our big day...you were organized, had the fastest response time, and truly understood my visions. I would HIGHLY recommend you to ANYONE, and can't wait to throw another party so you can DJ :) Erlan rocks!!

Sent on 03/29/2012

Erin · Married on 11/06/2011

I loved their website. Since I was a destination bride it allowed me to do everyone on line in my own time. The day of the wedding was flawless, these guys are professionals for sure! If I had to do it over I would use them again and again. You will not regret going with the DJ Company of South Florida!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Stephen · Married on 01/25/2014

Erlan and the team at DJ Co of South Florida were great to work with. They perfectly handled the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception in 3 separate venues even with a few last minutes changes on our end. They catered to all of our requests, along with our guests, and also provided great "MC" work along with the music.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Oh boy, this guy was a lot of fun. We hired him for my daughters wedding and he was awesome. I danced until my shoes fell off. So happy to have hired him.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2012

3.6
      3.5

Erlan was very friendly and nice, It was a smaller venue afternoon wedding. I had a great time,, and make sure to let DJ know, not a problem to take requests from guests if you don't mind. It seemed that many people came up to me making sure it was OK for dj to take their requests and I had said yes several times.

Erlan was professional and played all the songs from our song list. I would recommend DJ company to friends, and family

Sent on 10/30/2012