DJ Chris Faulk Reviews

103 | Nashville, TN

103 Reviews for DJ Chris Faulk

Emma · Married on 09/10/2011

I had heard DJ Chris emcee my work's Christmas party so I knew she was great. She was also recommeded to my by a friend who had her DJ her wedding. Chris always returned my emails and phone calls promptly. Her website was so helpful in making music selections for portions of the reception and ceremony. When I was stalled on certain selections she gave some extra reccomendations that were in the theme of my wedding. At the ceremony/reception everything that I had requested was played at the right times and was so accomadating when people were making requests. She was also very flexible when the start time for the ceremony was bumped up. Her rates were very reasonable. Thanks DJ Chris for keeping the party rocking!!!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Ariane · Married on 08/20/2011

She was just fabulous...very professional and friendly too! We didn't even tell her our special song selections like we were supposed to and she came and found us the day of the wedding to make sure she played just the right music for us. We have had several compliments from our family and friends about how good the music was--a perfect mix for romantic moments as well as lots of fun dancing. Also, her website was SO helpful as we chose the music for the boquet toss, father-daughter dance, etc. You can upload exactly what you want her to play right from the site! Thanks again DJ Chris...awesome!

Sent on 08/30/2011
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/16/2011

Chris was an excellent DJ!! Everytime I emailed her I got a quick response and the answers I needed! I had to change some things last minute and it didn't phase her one bit! After the wedding, we had guests ask us who the DJ was because they thought she did an amazing job!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Kristen · Married on 05/30/2011

Chris was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Martha · Married on 04/30/2011

Chris has more music than you can imagine and will tailor everything to fit your needs. She kept a great pace and mood for our wedding reception. She always commanded the attention of our guests when something significant was happening and managed to do it without being intrusive. Her speaking voice is pleasant and well modulated. We were extremely pleased with her and recommend her to anyone who wants the best DJ around.

Sent on 05/02/2011

Crystal · Married on 04/16/2011

DJ Chris Faulk was amazing to work with. I provided her with a list of songs that my husband and I woud like to hear and she had no problem playing the requested songs. She was very flexible and full of information. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Thanks!

Sent on 04/22/2011

P · Married on 01/08/2011

Chris was not a DJ that competed for the limelight- she allowed the evening to be about us and our friends. She was friendly and courteous and everyone had a great time dancing the night away.

Sent on 01/13/2011

Christy · Married on 12/03/2010

Chris was extremely helpful, flexible, reliable, professional, talented, and friendly. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her service to us. I recommend her to any bride or anyone needing a dj. Amazingly affordable, especially considering the professionalism, experience, and talent she brings. Thank you, Chris!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Lindsay · Married on 10/30/2010

Chris was amazing! She was very professional and responsive. She played all the songs we had on the "must have list" (something we could create on our own priop to the wedding--great feature on her site) and then mixed in songs that we would like and other recommendations from the guests. Everyone had an amazing time and the dance floor was never empty. Thank you Chris for making our reception fun and meaningful. We will be recommending you to our friends!

Sent on 11/10/2010

christi · Married on 09/25/2010

Incrediable. Amazing. Perfect. Every song that was played was exactly what I was going for. Some songs I had forgotten I loved so much. Chris has any song you would every dream of and if by chance she doesnt have it, she knows her programs in and out and can find it within mins. Perfect in every way. You will not find better!

We LOOOOVVE you Chris!
    Mr. and Mrs. Sousa ;)

Sent on 10/01/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2010

Chris was amazing! I didn't have a specific list of songs to be played (with the exception of a couple). I only provided her with a generic list of eras and genres that I preferred, and she was able to turn that into the perfect playlist. I don't think I could have done it better myself!

Sent on 10/10/2010

Ryann · Married on 08/15/2010

Chris was awesome. I gave her a small list of songs that we wanted and she played all of them as well as did not play the songs we asked her not to. She took requests from all our guests and played songs everyone loved. She was easy to communicate with through email and phone and always responded quickly. She will do everything you ask of her!! Awesome!!!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Emily · Married on 07/24/2010

Chris did an amazing job at our wedding! She was prompt in responding to emails & did everything we asked of her. Her website is also awesome in providing top playlists/requested songs & helped us create the perfect playlist for our wedding. I would highly recommend her for any party or wedding!!

Sent on 07/31/2010

Jessi · Married on 07/11/2010

We loved you! Thank you so much for catering our reception to meet our likes and styles of music. It was absolutely perfect! We will definitely recommend your service to any and everybody!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Brandy · Married on 05/22/2010

Chris was the best DJ ever! She went above and beyond for our wedding. We had a lot of professional singers and she was extremely accomadating and professional. Chris played awesome music and kept everyone on the floor. She is one of the kindest people we have met and she is a credit to her profession. We would recommend her to anyone and any bride would be fortunate to have her!

Sent on 05/31/2010

Lindsey · Married on 05/21/2010

Chris did a great job! She was very interactive with the guest and she would play anything that was requested. She made it really fun!!

Sent on 05/30/2010

Amber · Married on 03/20/2010

Chris was great! Everyone enjoyed her song selection and she was fabulous to work with. She even downloaded a song at the reception that someone requested but she didn't have so it could be played. That is above and beyond!!

Thanks Chris for making our reception so fun!

mike · Married on 10/17/2009

DJ CHRIS!!!!!! hello again, and thank you for making our special day even extra special!!!! we had special songs that we wanted to be played all night, and chris did exactly what we both wanted and played everything that we requested ahead of time. her communication with us prior was outstanding so we had absolutly no music worries on our wedding day. totally pro, and totally awesome dj!
    THANK YOU AGAIN, AND GOD BLESS!!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2010

R · Married on 09/25/2009

Chris always got back to messages in a timely manner & knew what songs I described when I didn't know the name. We provided her with information on music we liked and a few "flexible and non-negotiable" types of music and she never let us down. She did a fantastic job and made notes of our requests as well to ensure we were happy. I would recommend her to everyone, we as well as our guests very much enjoyed her!

Sent on 06/25/2010

Cathy · Married on 06/27/2009

Chris was very sweet, and very easy to get in touch with. She accommodated all our requests, and did a great job. I even had a wedding guest tell me our reception had the best music of any wedding she'd been to!

Sent on 05/28/2010

Chris did an excllent job. She played a great mix of tunes to keep everyone interested and also all of our requests. She is super personable and managed the mic well making sure everyone knew what was going on during the reception.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Anna · Married on 07/03/2011

Chris was a delight to work with! The variety and selection of music was great and Chris mad a great MC. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2011
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 04/10/2010

Chris is an excellent DJ. She played the music we requested and kept the party going.

• Noelle

Noelle · Married on 10/12/2019

DJ Chris was wonderful!

Chris did a great job keeping everyone moving at our wedding! She played a variety of music, and truly stuck to some of our requests, which was awesome! I would absolutely recommend her for your big day! :)

Sent on 07/06/2019

Aaron · Married on 05/15/2011

DJ Chris Faulk did an awesome job at our wedding!! She was very quick to email back and was patient with me when I didn't get my song list to her until a couple days before the wedding! She is very professional and she helped our day run smoothly!

Sent on 05/26/2011