DJ Chris Faulk Reviews

103 | Nashville, TN

103 Reviews for DJ Chris Faulk

David · Married on 06/28/2014

This is our second time to work with Chris on a wedding reception. She did a great job once again. Great communication before the event, and professional in every way. Several of our guests commented on how classy the dinner music was. Chris worked with my daughter and me to put together a special mix for a surprise "Evolution of Dance" at the end of our father-daughter dance. Chris also coordinated flawlessly with our photographer and videographer to make sure we captured the special dances, bouquet toss, garter toss and going away events. I ALMOST wish we had another daughter so we could work with Chris again.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Lou · Married on 06/21/2014

Great job!! We have already had a friend call for Chris's information for a wedding!!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Jody · Married on 05/03/2014

Chris was wonderful throughout our wedding planning, wedding ceremony, and reception. Our guests and coordinator raves about her! Will certainly be using her DJ services (again in the future.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Cindy · Married on 04/04/2014

chris was very professional, nice, and easy to work with. She helped me with choices to make my day perfect.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Chris threw us such a fun party! My husband and I gave her a list of "must have" songs and the ones she did not have she happily found for us. She was involved in keeping the evening timeline running, and I was thankful to have such a great professional helping take care of details on our big day.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2013

Excellent!!!!!!!! She was so much fun! She even got out on the dance floor with us!.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Michael · Married on 06/14/2013

Our wedding coordinator told me that Chris is the only DJ that she doesn't have to worry about or "coordinate." She did a great job and we'll hire her again for our next wedding! :)

Sent on 06/27/2013

Lina · Married on 06/14/2013

Chris was such a joy to work with. Patient, flexible, understanding, and fun. Planning our wedding from 1200 miles away was tricky and knowing that without meeting her until the day of we could trust her explicitly with our special day made her even more valuable. We would use Chris again in a heartbeat if we lived in Nashville!!

Sent on 07/05/2013

A great thing we loved about Chris was her website. You have the ability to select all the songs you want played and you are able to make notes such as "Play this song at when me and my sorority sisters get our picture made," etc. You can edit it any time instead of sending a million emails back and forth and you plan it out before your wedding day when you will have no time to think about such things. Chris is an excellent DJ. She has a gift for knowing what to do and when, she has GREAT timing, like how she played one of my favorite songs I had listed and made sure I was on the dance floor for it and didn't miss it. She sticks to the list you give her or she can create an awesome one if you don't want to worry about it. She even has a banned song list - Yes! We actually had hours of fun just looking at top 50 songs for different decades, etc. on her website and I couldn't have chosen a mother/son and father/daughter dance without her narrowing it down. She takes care of everything and will do as much or as little as requested. She doesn't do obnoxious/awkward commentary during the reception either. She is a SUPER DJ and you will not regret hiring her.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Sarah Beth · Married on 05/11/2013

We had such a wonderful time dancing at our wedding. We were so happy with the music and the flow of all the wedding events. I would definitely recommend Chris Faulk.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Katie · Married on 03/23/2013

I have had the pleasure of attending multiple weddings & events to see DJ Chris Faulk in action. Lucky for me, she was available to DJ my wedding in March of 2013. Her easy approach made me, as the bride, stress free. She provides suggestions for ceremony and reception tunes if you are lost, and/or invites you to make a list of "please play" and "please don't play" for your event. Her MC skills are the best part, though. Chris is able to make clear and easy announcements for your guests. Even when last minute name changes or other details are thrown her way. I appreciated her cool, calm nature and taking care of the flow of the event so my husband and I could just enjoy the evening. With or without a wedding coordinator, Chris keeps the event running smoothly with her knack for feeling the room for song selections, and letting the guests know whats happening next. She always has a smile & you can tell she's happy to be there. DJ Chris Faulk creates such a wonderful service and experience for any event. I would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Karyn · Married on 11/10/2012

Chris was great to work with from start to finish! She was responsive to all of our emails and we loved using her website to build our play list. The wedding reception was a blast and her music tied it all together. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Our wedding was all we expected and more thanks to our DJ!!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Christina · Married on 10/13/2012

Chris was a class act from beginning to end of the wedding-planning process. She was timely, accommodating, friendly and professional the whole way through. She did an amazing job at the reception and was right on the ball with every detail.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Danna · Married on 09/15/2012

Chris Faulk was fantastic. She followed are song choices perfectly and mixed in others that we loved. All of my guests raved about her energy. She was a hoot! We can't thank you enough for helping make our special day perfect!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2012

Chris did a phenomenal job DJing our wedding. In our communication via email prior to the wedding, Chris let us know exactly what information she needed from us, and responded quickly to let us know when she had recieved our emails. We were able to submit a list of requests to her before the wedding through her website, which she followed very well at the reception. She did an excellent job of choosing songs based on the vibe of the dance floor and kept everyone dancing and the reception flowing seamlessly. She even took requests from guests and actually played them, making the night feel special and personal to everyone who was there. Not to mention, she is just a joyful person and a wonderful spirit to be around. I was blessed to have her be a part of my wedding day.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Katie · Married on 06/15/2012

Chris was amazing! The music she played was spot on and perfect for all ages to dance to and enjoy themselves. She listened to exactly what we wanted and interpreted everything beautifully. Hands down the best DJ for weddings.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Phenomenal!! Such a great job! Best DJ I have ever seen/worked with!!

Sent on 07/09/2012
  • F

Kimberly · Married on 05/27/2012

Chris was an amazing DJ. She kept our guests entertained and had every song requested available. Her ability to get the crowd moving and set the mood is impeccable. If my husband and I have any events in the future we would love to work with Chris again.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Abbey · Married on 05/19/2012

Chris was my DJ @ my wedding and then she also DJ'ed my good friends wedding 2 months later. I could not have been more pleased with my decision to use Chris. We did a lot of decision making via email and Chris was always quick to respond. I appreciated that! When I finally spoke to her on the phone she was so energetic and upbeat. She made it feel like we had known each other for years!

I used the VSQ for all of my ceremony music and since I didn't have them downloaded or on a CD already, Chris told me not to worry abt it, but that she would do it for me! Talk abt taking a load off! I really appreciated that! During the reception I went up to Chris and introduced myself. Again I got the warmest response and knew that I had made a GREAT choice having Chris as my DJ. She took requests and played fun songs the whole night! Couldn't have asked for anyone better!!

When I saw Chris again last wkend @ my friends wedding she congratulated me again and was just as sweet as she was @ my wedding. And of course we all danced the night away! It was a great night. I would definitely recommend Chris Faulk to any of my other friends!

Sincerely,

Abbey Mueller Latimer

Sent on 08/06/2012

Denise · Married on 04/21/2012

WE LOVE CHRIS FAULK!!!! Chris is a phenomenal DJ and she was absolutely terrific to work with. My daughter's wedding reception was a total blast. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and had a great time thanks to Chris. She was incredibly responsive to emails, a consumate professional, full of useful suggestions and a total joy to work with. Additionally, her website is fantastic. It's very easy to use, and allows you to identify special songs you do or don't want played, review her list of suggested songs, etc. I simply cannot say enough good things about her, so I'll end with just one: make sure you choose her for your next party or event. You won't regret it.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Anna · Married on 03/24/2012

Chris was amazing and so easy to work with! Her website is very easy to follow and she was very efficient to providing me with answers to all of my questions. She was a wonderful recommendation and awesome to have do the music at our wedding!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Courtnie · Married on 12/18/2011

Chris was the best DJ ever! We gave her specific songs for part of the wedding but left a large part of the dancing open to her ideas. She played great songs and kept our guests very much entertained.

Sent on 01/05/2012

Tanya · Married on 11/11/2011

we had some issues with getting the dj her money but she was so understanding & did not make us feel like we were aweful people.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Morgan · Married on 09/30/2011

DJ Chris was great to work with! She is very prompt in responding to inquiries. As well, her website is very helpful by proving music suggestions for each category and ensures you will have the perfect song for each activity during your reception! The songs she played packed our dance floor and kept everyone entertained!

Sent on 10/14/2011