dj chic Reviews

8 | East Islip, NY

8 Reviews for dj chic

Jamie · Married on 06/21/2008

Great service for my bouquet wrap. I got it customized with our initial and wedding date. It couldnt have turned out any better. HIGHLY recommended

Sent on 08/13/2008

Cheryl · Married on 07/07/2007

Denise's work is extraordinary! She adds a special finishing touch to your wedding day. I have pair of embroidered panties (my something blue) and gave my Mom and Mother in Law a personalized hankie. I remembered Denise for my nephew's Christening where she embroidered a burp cloth which made his outfit complete. Her professionalism and flexibility made it a pleasure to work with her. I highly recommend you check out Denise's website. If you don't see exactly what you are looking for, ask her, she's great!!!! Her ideas are wonderful, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/22/2008

Jenn · Married on 09/23/2006

Denise was one of the BEST vendors I worked with for my wedding. She was professional, efficient, responded in a timely fashion to my email inquiries and over all was a DREAM to work with!

Her products are exceptionally well maid and looked absolutely stunning and really added a personal touch to our wedding.

She made the following for our wedding:

Ring Pillow
    Bouquet Ribbon
    Dress Tag
    Hankerchief for my mom

So many people have commented on the ring pillow and I've been asked as many times for her information. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking to add those special items to their big day that really makes it stand out from all the rest.

DJ Chic is a vendor they can work with who will deliver what's promised!

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2006

She made the following for our wedding:

Ring Pillow
    Bouquet Ribbon
    Dress Tag
    Hankerchief for my mom

DJ Chic is a vendor they can work with who will deliver what's promised!

Sent on 08/10/2008
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 09/09/2006

dj chic is me! So of course I was very pleased with myself! I outdid myself for our wedding and all of my special touches for our big day were only the beginning of my new career!

Vanessa · Married on 10/30/2005

Denise at dj chic does absolutely AMAZING work. She made my garter and dress tag (twice - because the original one as lost by my bridal shop) as well as embroidered some personal wedding things for both myself and my husband. The quality of her work is outstanding and I have referred her to numerous brides-to-be. I would not hesitate to order from her again.

Barbara · Married on 07/12/2008

The floral coverings with the intitials for the bride and the wedding party were just beautiful. At first the florist did not think he could work with them, however, he did a fantastic job and the bride and her wedding party were delighted with the momentum.

I may do if for another wedding next summer. I was very pleased with the service and the product.

Sent on 08/10/2008

Sujen · Married on 05/30/2008

4.2
      3.0

DJ Chic made a beautiful dress tag for my wedding. It came in time for the wedding and it was wonderful!