53 Reviews for DJ Case Music, Photo Booth, Uplighting, and Karaoke

Do-Not-Play List (3)
Photobooth (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

Chad did an amazing job for our wedding. We did a lot of unique songs and wanted to stick pretty close to our schedule and things went off without a hitch. He even announced us and our party at the reception and released the tables to go eat to add a personal touch. Really, really happy we went with him.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Case for our wedding because of his reasonable pricing and great reviews, and are so glad we did! He was super responsive and easy to work with in the planning stages. On the day of the wedding he was very professional and a great emcee. I was most impressed by how great he was at taking our favorite songs and building on them the whole night. After the first dances were over, he played the best mashup - one great song into another - that had the dance floor packed - young and old alike. Can’t recommend DJ Case enough!

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This DJ is Awesome!!!! Provided DJ, Photo Booth, and Up Lighting for a Sweet 16 Party. Would not change a thing. Very professional, great communication, and easy to get along with. I highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture kim, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Chad was very professional and helpful throughout the whole process.
We would highly recommend .
He checked in throughout the night to ensure everything was going well, listened to the guest request and everyone enjoyed the photo booth!

Profile Picture Carrie, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Case was AMAZING!!! Chad was incredibly responsive, friendly and professional, but most of all he was THE BEST DJ EVER!!! He played the perfect music, at the perfect time, with the most incredible equipment...and the lights were a BONUS! It doesn't matter what your venue is or genre, DJ Case can do it!!! My friends were asking for his number the next day.

Profile Picture Shelly, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was very pleased to use DJ Chad as our DJ. He took the time to answer our questions and just really made the process easy. On the day of the event he showed up super early to set up and offered to help the other vendors during his spare time. As you know things don't always go as planned but he was able to work with the flow and our timeline. Our coordinator did mention that she was pleased to find that our DJ was very accommodating which made her job less difficult and allowed things to run smoothly. After our event a lot of our guests commented on how much fun they had. He actually allowed us to go pass the set time since everyone wanted to continue to dance. It was great to see that our guests were enjoying themselves and that they didn't want to see the night end; that just made our night absolutely memorable. DJ Chad truly made it a special night for us and our guests that it couldn't have gone any better.

Profile Picture Patricia, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chase was amazing. His range of experience with weddings/receptions shined from the start. He helped us make a timeline for the reception which was extremely helpful. He played just about everything we and our guests requested. We liked his flexibility on how we wanted things. We even welcomed some of his recommendations and changed our mind on some things that worked out better. He kept the right music playing at the right time. Our guests raved on how much fun they had compared to other weddings they had recently been to. Thanks in part to “My Man” DJ Chase. All of this at the best price we could find. Book him now and then tell your friends!

Profile Picture Jason, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was super quick to respond to my txt, emails..phone calls. His questionnaire was super helpful and really got us to sit down and think about what we really wanted in music for our wedding. He arrived early for set up, and was visible at all times, available throughout the night and really took us into consideration for every moment of the night. his photo booth was super cool, and of course, the highlight for most of our guests. he did provide some uplighting as part of our package and the lights looked great in our photos. He is someone that i would hire again and definitely recommend,

Profile Picture claudia, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chad was the DJ I didn't know I needed. I originally was going to try to make do without a DJ, but I am SO GLAD I did not go that route. He was extremely helpful in the execution of my wedding (which had to go from plan A to B to C due to the weather), and worked very well coordinating with all of my other vendors. We have more indie taste and wanted a lot of non traditional wedding music, he stuck to songs we requested as well as took text requests from our guests. I'm very grateful to have had him there on our day (November 2016) and would absolutely recommend him to others!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had an amazing experience with DJ Case, he was fast at responding to my emails and text messages. He offered a packet to help with the flow of the ceremony and reception and for someone how was doing this with no wedding planner, the packet was a life saver!! He kept the part going by play amazing music with a nice mix for everyone to enjoy. You won't be disappointed if you choose DJ Case, he truley is the best.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Chad was super helpful from the beginning. His rates were super awesome even for our tiny budget DIY wedding. He started setting up super early and kept everything running smoothly. He cued the music properly during the ceremony and had great transitions for songs during the dance party. I would recommend him to any bride.

Profile Picture User6308860, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

He was amazing! He made sure to check with me throughout the whole process of planning our wedding. Every unique thing I wanted done he was open to it all. He allowed me to pick how much I wanted to send in for a deposit and that really helped as a bride on a budget. Chad made sure things ran smoothly and he even let guests text in what songs they wanted to hear. He played non-stop and he was so respectful of all ages who attended the wedding! Everything he played had everyone wanting to dance. I wouldn't choose any other DJ for any event but Chad! In the future I look forward to hosting more parties and booking him again. You can't go wrong with DJ Chad!

Profile Picture Krystal, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great guy! Made our wedding super fun!

Profile Picture User5624065, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Hiring DJ Chad to do our October wedding was the best decision!! He was actually a lot of fun to work with, I did not know what I was doing and he was extremely helpful and was very patient with me as I had a lot of questions. He alleviated a lot of stress for me, every time I emailed him he always responded in a timely manner, which I appreciated, very much. I had to do most of the planning, as my fiancé at the time was doing a lot of travelling for work. Chad was very professional , and had a great personality, he kept the party going, and everyone at the wedding was in great spirits. You can tell Chad enjoys his work and does it very well, I would highly recommend DJ Chad for any event.

Profile Picture User5623568, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chad was great! He kept us dancing and was very professional. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User5594917, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chad Case did our wedding in August of 2015, and after talking with him on the phone earlier that year, we knew that he would be a great DJ for my Wife and I. We were not wrong, Chad was very timely, responsive, communicated clearly, had a checklist that was very detailed, which we filled out to let him know exactly how we wanted him to fit into our special day. He provided uplighting, and tweeted the coloring with me before the event started. Also, we had a special request that he had never had before, and he gladly worked with that request and made it happen! Also, he MC'ed the night well helping it move forward and informing the guests on what is going to take place. Overall, great man, great DJ, and for the price, well worth it!

Profile Picture Austin, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

From the moment we contacted him about being the Dj at our wedding, he was very tentative to our wants and needs. He helped to make our reception one for the books, and did everything in his power to make sure that all of our guests enjoyed their night.

I would highly recommend Dj Chad Case for all of your future needs!

Profile Picture Carly, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He kept us dancing all night long! Made sure our guests enjoyed their night!

Profile Picture TYLAR, 7/17/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Case was very fun and kept the reception going strong. Had a great mix of songs for all ages because I had a good mix age wise at my wedding. He kept it fun for the kids as well as me and my parents. Would hire him again for pretty much any occasion. I even got him to bust a move for us as well.

Profile Picture Krisstopher, 6/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Professionalism. Individual attention. Fun. You get all this with Chad Case. Cannot recommend highly enough. And the best part, he is easy to work with - absolutely no hassles.

Profile Picture User5589380, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chad Case was the perfect DJ for our wedding. From day one, he was very approachable and user-friendly: simply sign his contract (with a deposit) and fill out his thorough questionnaire to be as specific as you'd like with music choices. He let us know if there were any songs that he couldn't find well in advance of the ceremony, so we could come up with alternatives. We gave him an eclectic list of several songs that we wanted to hear (ranging from soul/funk to alt. country) and he filled in the rest of the ceremony with a wonderful mix of songs that fit our tastes. Not only did he set up early and provide music for before, during, and after our ceremony, but Chad was also an excellent emcee. He made sure to keep people informed of our events (bride and groom entrances, first dances, opening the dance floor, bouquet toss, etc) and got along great with our guests!

We would highly recommend DJ Chad Case Productions for any event!

Profile Picture Hanna, 10/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Even though he had already understood our entire wedding's ins and out he still showed up 3 hours early to make sure everything was setup for both the ceremony and reception. We told him that mice were not necessary for the ceremony and at the last minute we changed out minds but he already had them hooked up anyway just in case!! Thankfully!! Even though he didn't have to start until 5 he still played very pretty classical, wedding music in the background to setup a nice ambiance for the ceremony. Chad jumped in and helped organize and make announcements to keep out entire day running smooth. His light show and music selection were perfect and our entire family found music to dance to all night long. Thanks Chad !!

Profile Picture User4477682, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chad was a true asset to our wedding. One of the most helpful, professional, knowledgeable vendors we dealt with. Great selection of music, extremely helpful and friendly. Showed up early to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it and did a fantastic job all the way through. Our guests loved the music selection and enjoyed everything Chad did. Don't think he could have done a better job. Highly recommended by our whole wedding party.

Profile Picture Marc, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was a pleasure to work with and was very flexible with his schedule. He was extremely professional and was ready to go before we arrived at the venue. I was very impressed with this professionalism and, thus, would recommend him to other people seeking a quality DJ.

Profile Picture User4481017, 2+ years ago, 1 Review