DJ Cal Mitchell Reviews

4 | Brighton, MA

4 Reviews for DJ Cal Mitchell

brittany · Married on 10/18/2014

Overall an amazing experience. Cal was extremely professional, funny, and easy-going. Cal went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect and keep everyone on their feet until we were literally done for the night ! I highly recommend Cal to anyone will an upcoming wedding, you will not be dissapointed in fact you will have an amazing night as i did! thank you again :)

Sent on 10/30/2014

jon · Married on 08/30/2014

My wife and I recently married just three weeks ago and had Cal DJ our wedding. As someone who knows quite a bit about the wedding industry, let me tell you that he is the best DJ and at the best value I've seen to date. He was through the doors the moment the venue would let people in for set up with extra equipment in case anything happened. Anyone who has been married can tell you that there will be hiccups along the way, while I don't remember him fumbling once, he was able to pick up the slack when a hiccup occurred elsewhere. Cal is an easy going and fun character which is what you want for your wedding. You don't want a stiff with a pre-made list that he will play regardless of the wedding's mood. He found an acoustic version of a little known song for our first dance, found a very specific version of Ennio Morricone's "Gabriel's Oboe", played appropriate music during the Cocktail hour, and had everyone on the dance floor after dinner. Numerous people commented about how much they were liking the music. You would be surprised how many DJ's say they will play certain stuff for you or claim to be open to specific versions of songs and do not follow through. I will highly recommend him to any family/friends getting married.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/09/2014

Cal was wonderful to work with! Extremely efficient, flexible and professional. He was very helpful in the song selection process. I would highly recommend Cal to any friends or family looking for a DJ! The music was perfect all night and Calwas an entertaining and charming MC. Highly satisfied with his work!!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Joe · Married on 06/06/2014

I'm happy to be Cal's first review and more than happy to offer a great recommendation on his behalf! He was punctual, professional and did a great job for our special day! I'd highly recommend him again and glad we made the right decision going with him!

Sent on 06/15/2014