DJ Bunny Reviews

DJ Bunny 2
DJ Bunny 3
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/16/2011

I just got married last night and I can say that, without a doubt, Bunny is THE BEST DJ hands down. I have been to MANY MANY weddings and there is no one who can top him. He is attentive to what you want but also offers realistic suggestions from someone who has been in the business for years. I can honestly say that our wedding would not have been the same without him. EVERYONE loved him and did not hesitate in letting me know! Do yourself a favor and hire DJ BUNNY!!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2011

Dan · Married on 07/10/2011

Bunny was the best! He is such a professional and knows how to make the party happen. He's fun to talk to, friendly, and easy to get in contact with. You want Bunny to be your DJ.

Sent on 07/18/2011

Kristi · Married on 07/09/2011

DJ Bunny rocked our wedding! He had all the guests at our wedding dancing until the very last minute. DJ Bunny is very professional and is there to have a good time. He knows his music! I highly recommend DJ Bunny to anyone out there!

Sent on 07/10/2011

Jesseka · Married on 06/11/2011

Dj bunny did a AMAZING job at my wedding on June 11, 2011. He handled all my last minute changes with no problem and kept EVERYONE dancing all night long on the dance floor! Words could not express how much I am thankful for having him on my very special day!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Terrie · Married on 05/29/2011

Bunny was wonderful from start to finish! We had originally hired him to just dj the reception, but when my ceremony musicians fell through 2 days before the wedding, Bunny was willing and able to cover the ceremony as well. Bunny kicked of the reception and kept the party moving from start to finish. My husband and I received a lot of compliments about how good the party was. I would highly recommend Bunny to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Natalia · Married on 05/28/2011

DJ Bunny was fantastic! He definitely kept the wedding party dancing until the very end of the night. I can't tell you how many people came up to me during and after the wedding asking where we found him and wanting to use him for future events. Thank you SOOOO much. You helped make our wedding celebration a great success.

Sent on 06/16/2011

Natalia · Married on 05/28/2011

He got the party started and kept the party going! DJ Bunny was an amazing DJ and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/07/2011

Howard & Veronica · Married on 03/12/2011

We used DJ Bunny for our wedding reception on March 12, 2011.DJ Bunny is the best DJ we could've asked for. Our reception had so many complements and a lot had to do with the DJ. Bunny had no problem keeping the party alive he wore out all the youngsters with the newest and best jams and when they started falling off with exhaustion, he put on the oldies for the older crowed and got them on the dance floor so it was constantly full. Everything went smoothly from the first song to the last, which also was extended for 2 hours with no problem with DJ Bunny. But we knew with DJ Bunny doing the music it was one less thing we had to worry about. Because it wasn't the first time nor the last we use him THANKS AGAIN AND GOD BLESS!! Howard & Veronica Den Hartog

Sent on 05/28/2011

Brandy · Married on 03/06/2011

Thank you, DJ Bunny, for providing us with exceptional service on our wedding day! As you know, a wedding is one of life's most important events, and we couldn't have asked for a more memorable, fun, awesome experience. We appreciate what you did for us so much, and will never forget the party atmosphere you created at our reception. We will definitely be in touch with you again for the next event! God bless you and everything you do! -Chris and Brandy Hernandez

Sent on 03/14/2011

Christopher · Married on 03/06/2011

DJ Bunny was amazing. Our Wedding was on a Sunday night so many people left right after dinner. But there was a good number of people who stayed after the Bride and Groom left. It was because DJ Bunny played great music that kept everyone moving.

Sent on 03/14/2011

Paul · Married on 01/15/2011

DJ Bunny is a true proffesional and I would not hesitate to recommend him. From our initial meeting i found him to be a likable person and genuine. His experience with weddings allows him to suggest excellent ideas and we utilized many. We needed to have our officiant and a singing performance miked and he new all the right questions to ask to ensure a flawless wedding day.

You can't go wrong with DJ Bunny!!

Sent on 02/10/2011

Erin · Married on 01/08/2011

DJ Bunny was awesome! Everyone kept telling me in the weeks after the wedding how much they loved the DJ. The dance floor was PACKED and he played lots of our requests and kept the party going until the very end. He brought great strobe lights too that he set up. And when I had forgotten to bring a song I had requested, he was able to come up with something even better on the spot. He also edited a song for our first dance for us. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Natalie · Married on 10/15/2010

Dj Bunny was so awesome! Can't say enough good things about him; he even brought a little uplighting for our reception for no charge. We were so happy we found him : )

Sent on 10/17/2010

Vicky · Married on 10/10/2010

DJ Bunny was the BEST!!! On time and easy to get a hold of, and was available to meet with us around our schedule. It was a very pleasurable experience to work with him he has great talent in his work. He provided sound for the ceremony and flashing lights, his fun personality and great music for our daughters reception. He is very in tune to the music industry and could sense what kind of music we were looking for. He helped us pick and sort songs, made suggestions (he knows his stuff) but, kept it our own. He even found the song that my husband tucked away some 20 years ago that he wanted played at our daughter's wedding. He met with us (the parents and my daughter and her fiance) He kept it at both levels and everyone left excited to hit the dance floor at the reception. Cuz, now we know that's the best part after a perfect beautiful wedding day is to hit the dance floor and unwind after all the many months of planning. He set the tone and mood and everyone had a great time!!!!
    DJ Bunny was the BEST and made it very memorable for us all. All I can say is DJ Bunny will leave you with a feeling of "Can I have this dance for the rest of my life?" You will with DJ Bunny at your wedding.
    THANK YOU AGAIN the memories will be for a life time.
    God Bless you and your family!!
    Mitch and Vicky Haynam,
    and the very happy couple Phillip and Jackie DeBacco 10.10.10

Sent on 10/15/2010

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2010

You HAVE to get DJ Bunny!!! He MADE our wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Everyone kept saying, "I need a break from dancing, but every song is so good, I don't want to stop!". You don't know how many times I heard, "Your DJ rocks!". Bunny is so cool, sweet and fun. He really cares about what you want and will even customize song lengths, cut out parts you don't want, etc. I attribute SO much of our wedding's success to him and his talent. He has such a good grasp on what the crowd wants and he gives it to them. He was able to get every song we wanted and needed with no problem. He rocked our ceremony and cocktail hour and just knocked it out of the park with the reception. YOU WILL LOVE DJ BUNNY!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2010

ROSANNE · Married on 08/28/2010

DJ Bunny is a very talented DJ. And he's a DJ whose also very personable and does his best to make Your plans come true. We truly love the way he handled our ceremony and reception. He is our DJ for life. If you're looking for an amazing DJ whose young at heart, fun, personable, professional, reasonable and just all round GREAT...then DJ Bunny is for you!!!

Rosie & DJ

Sent on 09/01/2010

allie · Married on 07/24/2010

Every bride and groom would be lucky to have DJ Bunny a part of their special day :) We couldn't have asked for anything more, he was amazing and kept the party going all night! He is great!!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Melissa · Married on 07/17/2010

DJ Bunny was extremely professional, and unbelievably courteous to us and our guests! To say that he is flexible is putting it mildly! In light of all the changes and rearranging to our time schedule we threw at him, he worked it out perfectly, and made our wedding magical! I would recommend him to anyone, anytime!

Sent on 07/18/2010

shachia · Married on 07/03/2010

DJ Bunny was professional, helpful and did an awesome job. We had a multicultural reception and he mixed the music wonderfully. The dance floor was never empty and our guests had a great time. I would recommend DJ Bunny to everyone. He is outstanding!!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Ali · Married on 06/19/2010

DJ bunny was the best DJ that anyone at our wedding had ever heard. He timed the wedding out perfectly, playing the right songs at the right times. We even had out of town guests that said that they wanted to fly him out to for a party that they were having.
    DO GET A DJ AND DO GET THIS DJ.

Sent on 08/10/2010

lynne · Married on 06/18/2010

D J Bunny was very professional, he was everything you would look for in a DJ for your wedding. He made our wedding great.

Sent on 06/22/2010

Narcissa · Married on 06/05/2010

DJ BUNNY, was beyond exceptional. I would refer him to anyone and everyone. He kept the party going all night long, never an empty dance floor. He was very attentive to our wants and needs. I was referrred Bunny from two other people that had a great wedding and reception with him DJing. The BEST there is. I had family visiting from Vegas that wants him to come out!!!

Sent on 06/23/2010

Malissa · Married on 01/02/2010

Dj Bunny made everything on our wedding day a blast! He plays everything for everyone! The dance floor was never empty and the sound quality was amazing.

Sent on 01/06/2010

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2009

Bunny is by far the best of the best when it comes to Wedding Days! But aside from his expertize of music he brings to the table and great personilaty, his professionalism was what impressed me the most. I can tell he has a natural way with people for starngers were addressing him as though they had been freinds for years. Thats DJ Bunny for you, he draws you in with his charisma and pulls through with fullfilling and surpassing your expectations. He is easily worth every bit the amount we paid him because without great music, glamorous or not, your wedding will be dull and boring. Everyone remembers a great DJ and even months after my wedding I still get asked for his contact number for someone elses party.

Sent on 11/12/2009

Mallory · Married on 08/28/2009

DJ Bunny is an AWESOME dj. He is warm and personable and a joy to work with. He provided all the music for my ceremony and did exactly as I asked. And for the reception he played great songs that got everyone on the dance floor and was also very attentive to my requests for special music and to the requests of my guests. Love love love him!

Sent on 09/09/2009