Dj Buggy Reviews

66 Reviews for Dj Buggy

Dj Buggy 1
Dj Buggy 2

Melinda · Married on 10/01/2016

Dj Buggy was amazing!! We had an outside wedding and he was so flexible when we had a little bit of rain! He played the best music and had our guests dancing all night. Everyone could not stop talking about how great the music was. We recommend Dj Buggy 100%!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/14/2016

DJ Buggy was AMAZING!!! We chose to have him DJ the cocktail hour and reception. He was easy to communicate with and accommodated all of our requests! (Including his a last minute time extension). He played a variety of music for all ages in addition to our specific music requests. Our guests danced the night away and did not stop raving about how great the music was! I highly recommend him! He truly is the best!! Thank you DJ Buggy!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2016

If you want your dance floor filled for the entire night, look no further than DJ Buggy. Both hubby and I were thrilled to have him as our DJ. We had guests say our wedding was the best day of their lives (lol) and it was due in large part to the amazing dance party we had going all night long! Couldn't be happier with DJ Buggy! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Cassie · Married on 04/02/2016

DJ BUGGY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER! He made our small wedding seem like a HUGE party! He asked the right questions to really understand what we were wanting and executed it PERFECTLY! Not to mention Brandon has such a kind personality! I would hire him over and over again! You will NOT regret hiring DJ BUGGY!

Sent on 04/15/2016

We had a destination wedding in Key West and chose 2 locations. In planning and talking to vendors Buggy was my only choice. He was so good, no one compared!!! Then he offered this amazing option to compliment having a DJ with a musician. We booked the package and has Rusty Lemmon play guitar at our ceremony and cocktail hour and buggy did the reception. It was such a perfect compliment to a key west wedding. They were so easy to plan with and absolutely reasonable.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/09/2016

DJ Buggy was amazing! We chose the package deal that provided a musician, Rusty Lemmon, for the ceremony and cocktail hour. The guest could not stop raving about how much fun they had dancing and how amazing Brandon and Rusty were. They are true entertainers! They played a variety of music for all ages at the wedding, and everyone danced the night away. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

Sent on 01/16/2016

DJ Buggy killed it. We literally had to pull people off the dance floor at the end of the night. We was talented in feeling out the crowd as well was very professional!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Alex · Married on 12/06/2015

DJ Buggy was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was very well prepared for both the ceremony sound system, making our windy beach wedding ceremony perfectly clear for all guests to hear. He also threw a great party for our mixed-generation guests, that is until I decided it was time for my friends to party and then he took my cue and ran with exactly what I wanted. He even DJ'd under an umbrella when it started to rain on him and his gear. Buggy you are amazing!!! Thanks for the best night!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Jaylyn · Married on 11/25/2015

DJ BUGGY IS THE BEST! So glad we picked him to do our wedding !

Sent on 11/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/20/2015

DJ Buggy is amazing!!! Our guests raved about the music and it was literally a dance party. He was so easy to work with, so professional, and just a great guy. We appreciate you making our day so fun! Nolan and Amanda are your biggest fans! :)

Sent on 11/29/2015

Brandon was AMAZING at our daughter's wedding! He kept everything moving and the guests happy. Our grandson, Ashton, who is 6 got cranked up and Brandon had him break dancing at the reception! Blessed to have found him and even more blessed that he was available. Thanks again for a great day!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Christina · Married on 07/25/2015

WOW! DJ Buggy gave us the most rockin wedding ever! It was a non-stop dance party. All of our guests, every age, were dancing and having a great time. We really only requested a few songs and told him to do his thing, and what an awesome job he did. To further press my point, we had several DJs in attendance at our wedding, including my husband the groom, and they could not say enough about what a great job he did. And that's big. If anyone is friends with a DJ they are very critical about other DJs, well they all loved Buggy. It was the best wedding ever, a DJ can make or break a wedding, and Buggy definitely made it one to remember! Thank you so much! I highly recommend him!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Tracey · Married on 05/09/2015

DJ Buggy was the best! He made our guests very happy with his variety of music- our rabbi even came over to us during dinner to tell us how much he liked him! He fulfilled every single one of our requests, the most important being keeping our dance floor full the entire wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Lindy · Married on 04/17/2015

Brandon was amazing! He made the process so easy and everyone had a great time. His recommendation for Rusty Lemon was also greatly appreciated for the ceremony. We wished the night could have gone on longer because of how great of a time he made for us.

Sent on 06/25/2015

DJ Buggy is amazing!!!! Hiring DJ Buggy was one of the best decisions we could have made. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and several guests came up to us afterward to say he was the best wedding DJ!! DJ Buggy was so easy to work with and allowed us to really be involved in the music selection. Both of our families enjoy moving it on the dance floor and he arranged the music so everyone, young and old, were dancing all night. My bridesmaid has dubbed my wedding as the "best dance party" ever! He is very genuine and professional. You cannot go wrong booking Brandon as your DJ. He will make your reception a huge success!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

erica · Married on 03/07/2015

DJ Buggy was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding! He had our whole party dancing from beginning to end, with the perfect song choices for the entire night. He listened to me and my fiancé's requests and played everything we wanted, as well as just being a genuine sweetheart and completely professional. It started raining toward the end of our reception, and he moved all his equipment inside while continuing to play music and keeping the party going, completely flawlessly!! He was so much fun our bridal party followed him to the club he was playing at after our wedding! Hands down, you HAVE to book Brandon for your wedding if you want all your guests to have FUN!!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Emily · Married on 12/06/2014

Brandon is the best DJ you could possibly have for your wedding. He was so easy to work with and incredibly understanding to my indecisiveness with my song choices. He took time to introduce himself to me and the groom before the reception and really made us feel at ease. He was great at making changes on the fly and keeping the party going. I didn't give him a lot of direction for dance music, but I didn't need to because his mixes are amazing!! A cab driver told me later that night that guests at a nearby resort were dancing to our wedding music. My guests said that my wedding was the best they have ever been to and I attribute a good chunk of that to DJ Buggy's extraordinary talent of keeping everyone dancing all night long!

Sent on 12/15/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/15/2014

DJ Buggy by far exceeded my expectations! He absolutely killed it!

First off he traveled for our wedding from Key West to Miami which was greatly appreciated and then he made the whole entire wedding fun from beginning to end. We had 270 guest at the wedding who all of which were dancing the entire time! He took into consideration that different ages from young to old and made it so that everyone could enjoy their own type of music with a twist of new age beats. It was amazing and Ive had multiple people asking "who was that DJ!!!".

I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/10/2014
  • User4592004 · 2+ years ago

Best wedding DJ ever!!! It was or wedding and everything was just amazing! We danced the whole time without stopping!! Everyone this is he was the Best!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/11/2014

I was adamant that I did not want a cheesy wedding DJ, and Brandon was the farthest thing from that! He made our wedding, I didn't know a DJ could have that big of an impact. People were raving about him after our event. If you get married in Key West and don't have DJ Buggy you're DOING IT WRONG!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Melody · Married on 10/03/2014

Dj buggy exceeded all of our expectations. He's not only a great Dj but an amazing MC. He kept the party going and was very professional and outgoing. He was the highlight at our reception.

Sent on 10/16/2014

I · Married on 05/31/2014

We wanted a fun party, and that's what we got. DJ BUGGY did an amazing job at our wedding, the dance floor was full all night long! He was very professional and responsive throughout the planning process. He was friendly to the guests and was a lot fun to work with. As I look through wedding pictures I have even come across photos of my 75 year old aunt dancing (hands in the air) behind the DJ booth! At the end of the night he asked me if there was a particular song I wanted for the last song, I said no just make it fun--"turn down for what" ended our wedding and involved all 90 guests on the dance floor. I'll treasure that memory forever, he totally knew what our guests would love and he nailed it (just what you want from your DJ). Thank you Buggy!
    -I&D 5.31.14

Sent on 09/01/2014

Jenny · Married on 05/21/2014

If you want your wedding guests to have an amazing time you better have this guy spinning the music for you...the best! Love him.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Erica · Married on 05/12/2014

Great DJ, awesome service. Made our wedding very fun and had a wide variety of music to keep everyone happy. Highly recommend DJ Buggy!

Sent on 06/03/2014

From start to finish he was awesome. Everyone was saying how great of a time they had and everyone was dancing the whole time. I wouldn't have had anyone else, it was perfect.

Sent on 05/30/2014