DJ Brian Bergman Reviews

3 | Clarksburg, MD

3 Reviews for DJ Brian Bergman

Paige · Married on 10/15/2016

Brian was the DJ at my daughter's bat mitzvah 15 years ago. He was so wonderful that we decided to hire him for the wedding. He did not disappoint. He is easy to work with, offering suggestions, but listening to what we wanted. He is easy to reach and reasonably priced. Most importantly, he was professional and fun and played music that the bride and groom wanted, but also read the crowd and played what people danced to. It was a great party thanks to Brian.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2009

Brian was very flexible with meetings and very easy to contact. He would email or call me back within 24 hours of when I had initially contacted him, which is important for a busy bride that needs things done ASAP!
    He described his normal reception flow (what happens when) and I was able to work with him to work every little detail into my timeline. Brian also suggested doing a dance that he would lead with some of the giveaways such as hats, glasses, party beads, etc. We chose to do the Blues Brothers routine with the dark glasses as the giveaway for the guests at the reception. He took a few of the guys in the Bridal Party aside during the reception, told them some basic dance moves, and led them all in a line along with the other guests at the reception and it was a HUGE HIT!! Those dances were some of the fun and awesome things that the guests remembered long after the wedding, saying it was the most fun and unique thing that they had ever experienced.
    Brian led the reception flawlessly with his phenomenal and friendly personality. He was so fun and got everyone dancing, which is exactly what we needed. His prices are very reasonable, although the show and service he provided was absolutely priceless!
    Feel free to contact me to see the DVD of Brian at our wedding, or if anyone has any questions!

Sent on 01/11/2010

Cheryl · Married on 11/03/2007

Brian handled the music perfectly for our event. What's more, he coordinated with the folks at our wedding/reception site and with our other vendors from start to finish to ensure that the afternoon flowed. In sum, Brian ran the show just as we had hoped and planned.

Sent on 04/08/2008