Dj Backspin Entertainment Reviews

Dj Backspin Entertainment 5
Dj Backspin Entertainment 6
Dj Backspin Entertainment 7

Suzie · Married on 11/11/2016

He was good. Wish I heard more of the songs I picked. But i think he was feeling the crowd which I liked.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Samuel · Married on 07/28/2016

I knew I made the right decision to book DJ Backspin from the very start. Freds' professionalism and customer service throughout the wedding planning process was phenomenal. I was very impressed with his attention to detail. Fred took the initiative to schedule an in person meeting 5-6 months before the wedding in which he walked us through the song selection process. We had no idea there were so many songs to pick besides the first dance! He went above and beyond in more ways then I have room to type about. I truly appreciate the time and effort Fred took in finding one particular song we were determined to have during our processional that was hard to find due to its exclusivity. Fred was also flexible and understanding when it came to last minute changes. This is just speaking on the behind the scenes work! When it came to the actual wedding day Fred was focused and attentive throughout the entire day. During the ceremony a curveball was thrown his way with the processional going longer than expected and he handled it with ease. He replayed the song in such a way that no one even noticed. He also Hosted and DJ'd the reception perfectly and checked in to make sure I was happy with the songs being played. Fred had everyone dancing from the older generation to the younger generation. I was quite impressed on how he was able to play music from so many different genres to incorporate the cultures of all the guest we invited. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had! I highly recommend DJ Backspins services!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Dominique · Married on 07/23/2016

DJ Backspin's level of professionalism, responsiveness, music, quality of services etc were all A+. He kept in touch from the beginning (booking) up until days after my wedding. He made sure I heard all of the songs I wanted, he was great with the crowd and he even made a short video of my reception recap that all of my friends and family have been reposting on social media. I will be booking him again for my future events!

Sent on 08/02/2016

kristina · Married on 07/15/2016

From day one Dj Backspin was amazing. He is professional yet personable and responds to emailed faster than I can read them.
    We needed a crazy variety of music (Spanish, English, old school, disco, etc. ) we were nervous while Searching for A DJ to fulfill our needs. As soon as we met DJ Backspin my husband and I knew he was the perfect fit for us. He was answering our questions before we even asked them, he came with a plan that helped us figure out our plan. He provided a questionnaire that not only
    Helped him but helped me feel like I did not have to worry about the music AT ALL. He had everything under control.
    DJ Backspin went above and beyond the day of our wedding. He was there plenty early, looking sharp and pumped up for the night. During all the commotion of the day/night I remember a bridal party member coming up to me and saying that the DJs energy was contagious. This couldn't have been more true and made me so happy! We asked a lot of him (different introduction songs for each couple and as stated above a crazy veriety of music, a microphone for the ceremony, and two different setups for ceremony/cocktail hour music VS reception music.) he delivered with a smile on his face.
    When deciding the importance of uplighting DJ Backspin shared the pros and cons from his professional/ experienced point-of-view yet did not push us to spend the money. He understood that weddings can get expensive and was not pushy AT ALL. This meant so much to us given that most other vendors and or DJs we had met with were all about up-selling and juicing us for all we had.
    I could go on for hours about how many compliments we received regarding the entertainment during our special day and I give all the credit to DJ Backspin. I would recommend him to Any and everyone. Hiring him means no stress or worries, he will absolutely deliver every step of the way! Well worth the price tag!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Selby · Married on 06/25/2016

DJ Freddy backspin did an AMAZING job for our wedding! He was extremely professional and had our guests dancing all night! He checked in with me throughout the night to be sure I was hearing all the songs that I had wanted to and to make sure I was happy with how the night was going. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event!!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2016

It is with great pleasure that I write this review for DJ Backspin. Fred and his associate were unbelievable! Fred went above and beyond from the very beginning. He responded to my questions promptly and even met with me to go over details about our music! Our wedding was not a typical American wedding. It was very important to us to make sure both of our families (Portuguese and Ghanaian) were comfortable. Fred made sure there was an equal amount of music for all. He even helped find Ghanaian songs that we couldn't find. Fred is so thorough and professional. He met with my venue and even inquired about the seating arrangements so that his equipment wouldn't interfere. I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about him. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and the venue looked even more beautiful with his uplighting. To top it all off, he even found time during the reception to help line up my large wedding party (20+) and remind me to "relax." If you are looking for a professional DJ who is extremely versatile Fred is the guy!! Thank you so much for all of your hardwork!

Sent on 07/25/2016

karin · Married on 04/23/2016

DJ Backspin (Freddy) is awesome! We feel so lucky to have found him. We knew going into the wedding planning process that a DJ would really make or break the energy of our wedding celebration. Knowing we wanted wedding guests to be dancing and having fun the entire evening we were very selective when looking for a DJ. DJ Backspin exceeded our expectations! Before the event, he was very responsive to us and took time to meet up with us in person and answer all of our emails. He made sure to understand and appreciate all of our requests. During the reception, he had all of our guests (young and old) dancing the night away. He did such a great job and brought such an incredible energy to our event. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone who wants a successful yet FUN event with great music.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Liseth · Married on 11/29/2015

Dj Backspin was completely professional, reliable, ans extremely accomodating. My wedding was absolutely perfect, exactly whatnI imagined and more. He pays attention to the smallest details and makes it his business for things to run smoothly! Definitely will be looking for him for future events!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Santiago · Married on 08/15/2015

DJ Backspin is not just professional he is the most responsible entertainer I've had the chance to work with. I would use and recommend his services to anybody that is looking to have a successful event.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Tamie · Married on 07/24/2015

DJ Backspin Entertainment did an outstanding job at our wedding last Friday! He went above and beyond DJ duties and we got such a good deal. He took care of our uplighting package and he gave a very good price. We did not hire an emcee so Freddy held us down on the core announcements during the party introductions and kept the program going. It was nice that not only he is business oriented and very professional, his execution of the night in partnership with the coordinator was flawless. He met with us numerous times leading up to the wedding to make sure that he understood our vision and during the wedding kept on checking on us to ensure that we were happy and if we wanted to add any additional songs based on how the party was going. He was the first to arrive and last to leave. My guests wasted no time to start dancing and the dance floor stayed crowded the entire night! Many asked us for his contact info after. The music was perfect even with a very mix and diverse crowd. He delivered beyond our expectations and I would highly recommend his services. Best Wishes from a Very Happy Bride & Groom!

Sent on 07/28/2015

We got married 2 days ago and I could not wait to review Freddy. DJBackspin was awesome. He was incredibly professional as well as fun and easy to work with. We met with him a few times before the wedding to go over song preferences and I was struck at how organized he was. The day of was hectic and I did not get a chance to touch base with him. He executed our wishes without a hitch. This is wonderful as a bride, the day of is packed and one less thing to worry about is great. We had some unconventional song choices, some of which we made very last seconds, and everything was cued up and ready to go for us.
    After dinner the dance floor was PACKEd and sweaty all night because no one left once the music started. I would highly highly recommend Freddy to a friend, he did a fantastic job!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Ken · Married on 05/30/2015

DJ Backspin was perfect for our wedding. Very professional and understanding of our needs. His music kept everyone on the dance floor till the very end. The use of his up lighting made the room very beautiful. A wonderful DJ that I highly highly recommend.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Wow! DJ Backspin brought the dance floor to life at my wedding! He was very professional and and easy to work with. His library of music is amazing and I really felt he knew exactly how to cater to my wedding crowd. Hands down, the best wedding DJ around!!!

Sent on 04/24/2015

N Maria · Married on 01/17/2015

I couldn't ask for a better DJ for my wedding. DJ Backspin went above and beyond to make sure my family and guest received the best of entertainment. He was very professional, patient and understanding throughout the entire planning. He played all the music my husband and I requested perfectly. He came dressed for the event and brought his professionalism. My family and friends had a blast, no one left the dance floor all night. The event was a success and I would recommend him to any. Thanking him again for doing such a wonderful job and I know, I will be contacting him again for future events. Best DJ to help celebrate my special day.

Sent on 04/26/2015
  • F

Francine · Married on 08/30/2014

Dj Backspin was a great addition to our wedding. He provided professional, friendly, and on time services. All of my guests were truly pleased with the music and lighting. He gets two thumbs for such a perfect night.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Harmony · Married on 08/16/2014

Our wedding was a small, last minute event. DJ Backspin was so professional and flexible to meet us with only weeks to spare and guide us in selecting our music. On wedding day, DJ Backspin and his assistant were so entertaining, helped keep us on schedule, and played great music. For weeks afterwards our families commented how much they enjoyed the music and DJs!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Chris · Married on 06/27/2014

A few words come to mind when I think of DJ Backspin: Professional. Top Notch. Outstanding. He met all of our requests & then some! DJ Backspin went above & beyond to make sure our day was extra special He paid extra close attention to detail & met all of our requests!! Amazing night because of DJ Backspin! He had the dance floor packed for the entire time! :) ! I'd highly recommend DJ Backspin for anyone who is looking for a professional DJ who can cater to any style or occasion! Thanks again for making our day so special DJ Backspin!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Britt · Married on 09/21/2013

Freddie put together a perfect playlist for our wedding day. He was a wonderful addition to a wonderful day.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Krystal · Married on 09/13/2013

DJ Backspin is extremely professional and amazing to work with. He met all of our needs and even helped with providing recommendations for other services i.e uplighting (which we used and loved). We highly recommend his services and guarantee you will have a great time with him dj'ing your event!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Rosangela · Married on 02/18/2012

I would highly recommend Freddie! He was the Dj at my wedding and babyshower, all my guest still talk about him and the music til this day. I cannot thank him enough for making both of my events nights to remember!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Cassandra · Married on 09/03/2011

Awesome service. I can't thank him
    Enough for his professionalism and skills.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Vinda · Married on 07/30/2011

DJ Backspin was the perfect Dj, with great mix of music. He was a true professional and a delight to work with. My husband and I couldn't have had such a perfectly time wedding without Dj Backspin. His quality of service was impeccable, he did a wonderful job at our wedding, I can't say enough wonderful things about his performance. Anyone seeking DJ services would be lucky to have him.

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 06/18/2011

He was an amazing DJ. He Knew What To Play To Keep the guest dancing... I would highly recommend him. Looking for a great time, he's all you need.

Sent on 01/03/2017

He did an amazing job!!! We got exactly what we asked for an GREAT price!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Laura · Married on 06/23/2017

DJ Freddy Backspin was the DJ for our wedding on June 23rd and he was great! He met with us several times during the planning process and helped us set up a timeline and plan for our big day. His level of professionalism is outstanding and he was always quick with his email responses even though he is very busy, he always made sure to respond swiflty with any questions we had....He was able to play a great mix of music that appealed to everyone at our wedding and kept people moving on the floor all night! My older sister asked him to let her do a last minute speech/song dedication and he made it happen with no problems, even with such short notice! Thanks for your great DJ service and making our big day fun and memorable!

Sent on 07/04/2017