Dj Backspin Entertainment Reviews

Dj Backspin Entertainment 5
Dj Backspin Entertainment 6
Dj Backspin Entertainment 7

karin · Married on 04/23/2016

DJ Backspin (Freddy) is awesome! We feel so lucky to have found him. We knew going into the wedding planning process that a DJ would really make or break the energy of our wedding celebration. Knowing we wanted wedding guests to be dancing and having fun the entire evening we were very selective when looking for a DJ. DJ Backspin exceeded our expectations! Before the event, he was very responsive to us and took time to meet up with us in person and answer all of our emails. He made sure to understand and appreciate all of our requests. During the reception, he had all of our guests (young and old) dancing the night away. He did such a great job and brought such an incredible energy to our event. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone who wants a successful yet FUN event with great music.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Liseth · Married on 11/29/2015

Dj Backspin was completely professional, reliable, ans extremely accomodating. My wedding was absolutely perfect, exactly whatnI imagined and more. He pays attention to the smallest details and makes it his business for things to run smoothly! Definitely will be looking for him for future events!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Santiago · Married on 08/15/2015

DJ Backspin is not just professional he is the most responsible entertainer I've had the chance to work with. I would use and recommend his services to anybody that is looking to have a successful event.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Tamie · Married on 07/24/2015

DJ Backspin Entertainment did an outstanding job at our wedding last Friday! He went above and beyond DJ duties and we got such a good deal. He took care of our uplighting package and he gave a very good price. We did not hire an emcee so Freddy held us down on the core announcements during the party introductions and kept the program going. It was nice that not only he is business oriented and very professional, his execution of the night in partnership with the coordinator was flawless. He met with us numerous times leading up to the wedding to make sure that he understood our vision and during the wedding kept on checking on us to ensure that we were happy and if we wanted to add any additional songs based on how the party was going. He was the first to arrive and last to leave. My guests wasted no time to start dancing and the dance floor stayed crowded the entire night! Many asked us for his contact info after. The music was perfect even with a very mix and diverse crowd. He delivered beyond our expectations and I would highly recommend his services. Best Wishes from a Very Happy Bride & Groom!

Sent on 07/28/2015

We got married 2 days ago and I could not wait to review Freddy. DJBackspin was awesome. He was incredibly professional as well as fun and easy to work with. We met with him a few times before the wedding to go over song preferences and I was struck at how organized he was. The day of was hectic and I did not get a chance to touch base with him. He executed our wishes without a hitch. This is wonderful as a bride, the day of is packed and one less thing to worry about is great. We had some unconventional song choices, some of which we made very last seconds, and everything was cued up and ready to go for us.
    After dinner the dance floor was PACKEd and sweaty all night because no one left once the music started. I would highly highly recommend Freddy to a friend, he did a fantastic job!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Ken · Married on 05/30/2015

DJ Backspin was perfect for our wedding. Very professional and understanding of our needs. His music kept everyone on the dance floor till the very end. The use of his up lighting made the room very beautiful. A wonderful DJ that I highly highly recommend.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Wow! DJ Backspin brought the dance floor to life at my wedding! He was very professional and and easy to work with. His library of music is amazing and I really felt he knew exactly how to cater to my wedding crowd. Hands down, the best wedding DJ around!!!

Sent on 04/24/2015

N Maria · Married on 01/17/2015

I couldn't ask for a better DJ for my wedding. DJ Backspin went above and beyond to make sure my family and guest received the best of entertainment. He was very professional, patient and understanding throughout the entire planning. He played all the music my husband and I requested perfectly. He came dressed for the event and brought his professionalism. My family and friends had a blast, no one left the dance floor all night. The event was a success and I would recommend him to any. Thanking him again for doing such a wonderful job and I know, I will be contacting him again for future events. Best DJ to help celebrate my special day.

Sent on 04/26/2015
  • F

Francine · Married on 08/30/2014

Dj Backspin was a great addition to our wedding. He provided professional, friendly, and on time services. All of my guests were truly pleased with the music and lighting. He gets two thumbs for such a perfect night.

Harmony · Married on 08/16/2014

Our wedding was a small, last minute event. DJ Backspin was so professional and flexible to meet us with only weeks to spare and guide us in selecting our music. On wedding day, DJ Backspin and his assistant were so entertaining, helped keep us on schedule, and played great music. For weeks afterwards our families commented how much they enjoyed the music and DJs!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Chris · Married on 06/27/2014

A few words come to mind when I think of DJ Backspin: Professional. Top Notch. Outstanding. He met all of our requests & then some! DJ Backspin went above & beyond to make sure our day was extra special He paid extra close attention to detail & met all of our requests!! Amazing night because of DJ Backspin! He had the dance floor packed for the entire time! :) ! I'd highly recommend DJ Backspin for anyone who is looking for a professional DJ who can cater to any style or occasion! Thanks again for making our day so special DJ Backspin!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Britt · Married on 09/21/2013

Freddie put together a perfect playlist for our wedding day. He was a wonderful addition to a wonderful day.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Krystal · Married on 09/13/2013

DJ Backspin is extremely professional and amazing to work with. He met all of our needs and even helped with providing recommendations for other services i.e uplighting (which we used and loved). We highly recommend his services and guarantee you will have a great time with him dj'ing your event!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Rosangela · Married on 02/18/2012

I would highly recommend Freddie! He was the Dj at my wedding and babyshower, all my guest still talk about him and the music til this day. I cannot thank him enough for making both of my events nights to remember!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Cassandra · Married on 09/03/2011

Awesome service. I can't thank him
    Enough for his professionalism and skills.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Vinda · Married on 07/30/2011

DJ Backspin was the perfect Dj, with great mix of music. He was a true professional and a delight to work with. My husband and I couldn't have had such a perfectly time wedding without Dj Backspin. His quality of service was impeccable, he did a wonderful job at our wedding, I can't say enough wonderful things about his performance. Anyone seeking DJ services would be lucky to have him.

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 06/18/2011

He was an amazing DJ. He Knew What To Play To Keep the guest dancing... I would highly recommend him. Looking for a great time, he's all you need.

Sent on 01/03/2017

He did an amazing job!!! We got exactly what we asked for an GREAT price!!!!!!!

Laura · Married on 06/23/2017

DJ Freddy Backspin was the DJ for our wedding on June 23rd and he was great! He met with us several times during the planning process and helped us set up a timeline and plan for our big day. His level of professionalism is outstanding and he was always quick with his email responses even though he is very busy, he always made sure to respond swiflty with any questions we had....He was able to play a great mix of music that appealed to everyone at our wedding and kept people moving on the floor all night! My older sister asked him to let her do a last minute speech/song dedication and he made it happen with no problems, even with such short notice! Thanks for your great DJ service and making our big day fun and memorable!

Sent on 07/04/2017

3.5

All my guests were extremely pleased with the services provided by DJ Backspin Entertainment!