27 Reviews for DJ AV Mobile DJs

MC (2)
Projector (1)
Uplighting (1)
27 DJ AV Mobile DJs Reviews

Juan was amazing. Without him, I think the wedding could've had a completely different vibe. He made sure everything happened as planned but was flexible when we were ready for things earlier. His music selections were perfect, he read the crowd very well and we had people dancing until the very last song. I highly recommend working with him, his rates are reasonable and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dennis was awesome!! He was fun and did a great job as our DJ!! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Super reliable, professional, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend DJ AV Moble DJs for any weddings or parties!

Profile Picture Tim, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing work! Did such a great job getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping our wedding upbeat. I would recommend him to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great job! Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Forrest, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan was so awesome throughout this whole pre-wedding process up to the day of our wedding. He was very quickly to respond to my numerous emails of questions, he was very helpful and experienced, gave great advice for our wedding day timeline.
His website is awesome, we had so much fun picking out our songs and the website made it so much easier.
He was very flexible on our wedding day to fit our personal needs, as times don't always go as planned. He made it about us all day long, the ceremony was perfect, the reception was so much fun and I'd hire him again in a heartbeat!
Thanks so much Juan!!
Mr. and Mrs. Torres :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan was easy to work with, quick to communicate, flexible and was on point with the music for the ceremony and the dancing. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Tiffani, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Av Mobile is awesome! He arrived in a timely manner and was set up and ready to go by time event started. The music was perfect and the photo booth was a hit and a blast for everyone!

thank you, 5 stars!

Profile Picture trina, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan and his girlfriend were amazing! They took care of my husband and I as well as our guests, all night long and they definitely kept the party going!!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan and his girlfriend were absolutely amazing! Kept the party going, all night long!

Profile Picture BRIANNA, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan got the students out on the dance floor, having an amazing time! We will definitely ask him back to DJ our future Dances!

Profile Picture Amberlynn, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan is amazing and I would recommend him to everyone

Profile Picture Bradee, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan was absolutely amazing! He helped make our big day special and stress free by making sure everything was flowing smoothly! He had everyone on the dance floor having a good time!

Profile Picture Britnie, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have used DJ AV mobile DJ's for several personal events and fundraisers. He is very reliable, reasonably priced, and keeps the party going. I would recommend their services to anyone that is interested in not having to worry about entertainment once they have arrived.

Profile Picture User7896084, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would just do it! Juan was the utmost professional. He kept our wedding moving and people danced until the very last moment! It was better than we could have even hoped for! Juan - thank you so much for making our day so fun!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booking a DJ gives you peace of mind knowing that the reception is going to flow and run smoothly!

Profile Picture Candi, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan did a great job! He truly knows his stuff and was so helpful throughout the whole process while I was planning our wedding. Then on the day of I didn't have to worry about anything because he just kept the day flowing perfectly.

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Juan was great. He was very flexible with our off schedule night.

Profile Picture Loreal, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Juan! Thank you very much for being our DJ for our wedding. You made the wedding run smoothly and the music way great. If I had any question, Juan was pretty good about getting back as soon as he could.Juan waseasy to talk and friendly. I would definitly recommend him again. Thanks again Juan!! Great Job! Great Music!.

Profile Picture Esmerelda, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan and his team were fantastic! He was great at checking in with us throughout the night and kept us right on track with our timeline. He even had my 86-year-old grandmother dancing the cupid shuffle!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Great DJ, great personality. Great service.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marcie, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired DJ Juan Bautista for our wedding reception. Choosing whether or not to choose a DJ or to do our music ourselves was a hard one. But after meeting with DJ Juan it was clear that we needed one and that he was a great choice. He met with us in person and explained everything. I was very overwhelmed with choosing the music for my ceremony to our grand entrance to our first dance. But DJ Juan has a fantastic web site that makes it really easy to sort through different genre, year, artist etc… He has listings for the top songs used in each category or you can enter your own request. I am thankful we did not try and do our own music. It made the world of difference and took a huge weight off my shoulders during our special day. So I was free to dance the night away. I highly recommend DJ Juan.

Profile Picture David, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was so happy with the services we received from Juan! He was professional, and worked hard to help us create a stress free day. Our guests LOVED the photo booth!

Profile Picture Becca, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

This was a fantastic experience. Having the music as well as someone directing the wedding really alleviated a mountain of stress. He was a ton of help and we are very happy to have had Juan assist with our wedding.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 9/10/17, 1 Review