36 Reviews for DJ AV Mobile DJs

Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)
Projector (1)
Uplighting (1)

I first met with Juan, the owner. He spent quite of bit of time looking at the venue and discussing what the big day would look like, setup, timing, etc. His online scheduling for our event through his website was fantastic and made us feel very comfortable that the schedule and all the music needed for the events on the timeline would work out perfectly. And it did. My son and daughter-in-love's wedding was outstanding. Dennis was our DJ. He was professional, EARLY, worked with the wedding coordinator and executed the schedule perfectly. He was fun and great to work with. He kept the party going and it was a party! The dance floor was packed until the very end of the event and there really wasnt even alcohol involved (only champagne for toast) so you know the DJ was great! We had picked a mix of music from oldies to old school hip hop, country, pop, Latin...the playlist he created was awesome. He never played just one type...it was a constant mixture of all of it. THAT'S what kept the party going. He was also great at announcing what was coming up next and I felt like I could just relax. I could go on and on on the level of service we received - it was OUTSTANDING

Profile Picture KELLY, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ services ever! They were instrumental in helping to create a perfect wedding and reception for my son and my daughter in love. They are top notch and I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan Bautista was great, he worked great with my photographers to make sure everything went off with out a hitch. Had a blast with him and his girlfriend! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Juan was INCREDIBLE and worth every penny! He made the entire experience so much fun. I highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Super accommodating to our unorthodox wedding. He like's to know what going to happen and when to help facilitate the best experience possible, That did not happen due to our immense phot session. He rolled with the punches smile on his face and gave us everything and more! Friendly and polite to all our guests and very professional all around. Even when one of my groomsmen tried to take out his DJ booth, Sorry about that lol. He laughed it off and got the music going like nothing happened! Thank you so much for making our special day special!

Photo for DJ AV Mobile DJs Review - Amazing affects!
Profile Picture mike, 6/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Extremely professional, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them!

Profile Picture Sabrina , 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan was amazing. Without him, I think the wedding could've had a completely different vibe. He made sure everything happened as planned but was flexible when we were ready for things earlier. His music selections were perfect, he read the crowd very well and we had people dancing until the very last song. I highly recommend working with him, his rates are reasonable and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dennis was awesome!! He was fun and did a great job as our DJ!! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Super reliable, professional, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend DJ AV Moble DJs for any weddings or parties!

Profile Picture Tim, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing work! Did such a great job getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping our wedding upbeat. I would recommend him to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great job! Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Forrest, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan was so awesome throughout this whole pre-wedding process up to the day of our wedding. He was very quickly to respond to my numerous emails of questions, he was very helpful and experienced, gave great advice for our wedding day timeline.
His website is awesome, we had so much fun picking out our songs and the website made it so much easier.
He was very flexible on our wedding day to fit our personal needs, as times don't always go as planned. He made it about us all day long, the ceremony was perfect, the reception was so much fun and I'd hire him again in a heartbeat!
Thanks so much Juan!!
Mr. and Mrs. Torres :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan was easy to work with, quick to communicate, flexible and was on point with the music for the ceremony and the dancing. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Tiffani, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Av Mobile is awesome! He arrived in a timely manner and was set up and ready to go by time event started. The music was perfect and the photo booth was a hit and a blast for everyone!

thank you, 5 stars!

Profile Picture trina, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan and his girlfriend were amazing! They took care of my husband and I as well as our guests, all night long and they definitely kept the party going!!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan and his girlfriend were absolutely amazing! Kept the party going, all night long!

Profile Picture BRIANNA, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan got the students out on the dance floor, having an amazing time! We will definitely ask him back to DJ our future Dances!

Profile Picture Amberlynn, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan is amazing and I would recommend him to everyone

Profile Picture Bradee, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan was absolutely amazing! He helped make our big day special and stress free by making sure everything was flowing smoothly! He had everyone on the dance floor having a good time!

Profile Picture Britnie, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have used DJ AV mobile DJ's for several personal events and fundraisers. He is very reliable, reasonably priced, and keeps the party going. I would recommend their services to anyone that is interested in not having to worry about entertainment once they have arrived.

Profile Picture User7896084, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would just do it! Juan was the utmost professional. He kept our wedding moving and people danced until the very last moment! It was better than we could have even hoped for! Juan - thank you so much for making our day so fun!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booking a DJ gives you peace of mind knowing that the reception is going to flow and run smoothly!

Profile Picture Candi, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Juan did a great job! He truly knows his stuff and was so helpful throughout the whole process while I was planning our wedding. Then on the day of I didn't have to worry about anything because he just kept the day flowing perfectly.

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Juan was great. He was very flexible with our off schedule night.

Profile Picture Loreal, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day