DJ APOLLO: Wicki Wicki Wicki Reviews

52 | Lexington, SC

52 Reviews for DJ APOLLO: Wicki Wicki Wicki

Chelsea · Married on 05/28/2021

Amazing!!!!!

He was such an amazing DJ. We did not give him any direction on the type of music to play we just let him do his thing. Everyone was talking about how amazing he was. I would recommend him to anyone and so with my family and friends. If you don’t book him it will be your loss!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2021
  • Drew

Drew C. · Married on 04/09/2021

I wouldn’t even consider a different DJ

Apollo made the whole experience seamless and stress free! The music was great and very relevant to the feel of the ceremony/reception. Would not hesitate to have him as our wedding DJ if we were to do it over again.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jenna C. · Married on 03/12/2021

Best DJ for a wedding!!

Apollo was so patient with our needs for changing our first dance multiple times. He was so professional and read the crowd and delivered on all of our wishes! So blessed he was able to be apart of our most special day :)

Sent on 03/23/2021
  • Meagan

Meagan C. · Married on 10/17/2020

AMAZING. Hands down the best DJ.

DJ Apollo was more prepared than I was at every meeting we had, made a last minute mashup of songs for a father/daughter dance (literally texted him the night before my wedding and he got it done). The reception would not have been a hit without DJ Apollo. He got everyone up and dancing and provided the best variety of music. He also worked so well with my wedding coordinator to make all the necessary announcements. The lighting & turn table set up was very professional. We couldn't have asked for a better experience or DJ.

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2020

Great DJ, very flexible and accommodating

DJ Apollo was listed on our reception venues' recommended vendor list so I checked out his reviews and his website and was impressed by his mixes on his website. We really didn't want a typical "wedding DJ" and wanted someone who knows music. Apollo was very easy to work with and always fast to respond to my emails. He had plenty of equipment to cover both of ceremony and reception sites even though they were 40 mins apart. He showed up early to set up everything and the sound was great other than an unfortunate mic glitch at the beginning of the ceremony. However he didn't stop trying to fix it and had the sound back up before we got to the vows! (He had tested it before and it worked, some things are unavoidable). The music at the reception was great and he made all of the intros for our various events. Our wedding was rescheduled due to Covid and he was very flexible with that, no issues at all. Since it was moved it was a bit smaller than planned and many of the people hadn't seen each other in a while so the dancing was intermittent but we all had a great time! He played all kinds of music, even some very niche music from some guests and made it all work :) The dancefloor up lights he included looked great as well. I would definitely recommend Apollo for future couples looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 05/21/2021
  • Makayla

Makayla M. · Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful DJ!

DJ Apollo did an amazing job of keeping our guests up and dancing! He was so easy to communicate with and his questionnaire was very thorough. We highly recommend DJ Apollo!

Sent on 03/08/2021

Logan T. · Married on 06/27/2020

It was Amazing!

10/10 would recommend to anyone!

Everyone I've spoken to after my wedding has been raving about just how well he did. The music, remixes,and transitions were all on point! He helped with all of the timing of dances, kept people moving and we all had a fantastic time!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Hannah W. · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing!

Apollo was on top of EVERYTHING! Made the night perfect. Hiiiighly recommend!

Sent on 05/19/2020

Shawn J. · Married on 01/18/2020

The Best!!!

Apollo was fantastic! He arrived at our wedding super early to get everything set up and the amount of equipment he brought in was mesmerizing. We had two different locations for the ceremony and reception and the music was on point for both. He gave us everything we asked for and made it even better. Everybody that came had an amazing time and spoke great things about the music. Will definitely use again for future events! Thanks Apollo!

Sent on 03/10/2021
  • Megan

Megan S. · Married on 11/05/2019

Best Party of the Year!

Apollo was incredible at our wedding reception! He arrived early and was extremely professional. He played all of our song requests, as well as his own incredible selections. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire reception - from 2 to 92 years old! It was certainly a party to remember, and he is a large part of that experience. We completely recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Allie · Married on 09/14/2019

Favorite DJ 🥳🎉🌹

Don’t want to have to come up with a bunch of songs for your DJ to play? Want to just be able to trust that they know what they are doing? Apollo is your guy. He knows how to read a crowd, read a vibe and can absolutely keep the party going! I would highly recommend him for any wedding with the confidence that he will make sure you and your guests dance the night away. He is for sure the DJ to book for a night to remember.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/17/2019

My Guests are Still Talking

Our reception was more than I ever imagined, and It's all thanks to DJ Apollo. We hoped our guests would dance and have fun, and we did not end up having a dull reception. DJ Apollo gave us the night we hoped for and more. He kept my guests on the floor the entire time, including us. That say's a lot because I haven't gotten on a dance floor in many years. Our guests are still talking about all the fun we had. I did not provide anything for him except the ceremony music (some of which I let him run with because I just couldn't come up with anything ), and the 1st dance song. He had little information and picked up on our style with no problem. He responded to every message and concern up to the last minute prior to the wedding. He was early, professional and so good at his job. My wedding day was so much than I ever imagined it would be thanks to his talent. If I ever need a DJ for big event in the future, he will be my guy.

Sent on 05/21/2020

Justin · Married on 03/02/2019

The Best Wedding DJ

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for my wedding on March 2, 2019. From the ceremony to the reception he had us covered. We were able to have a music list before the wedding that we wanted to be played. There was never a dull moment in our reception with the songs being played, especially when Wu-Tang Clan was requested and played. My wife and I highly recommend DJ Apollo to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Courtney P. · Married on 01/12/2019

A dance floor that can't be stopped!

From a vendor's perspective—DJ Apollo can't be beat. He brings the party, he mixes tracks with ease (and energy!), and he knows how to keep the dance floor filled for hours. He is flexible on the job when the reception schedule changes and is communicative throughout the night. His setup is professional, and so is his personality—while still knowing how to bring the party. DJ Apollo won't let you down!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Erik S. · Married on 01/12/2019

DJ Apolo review

DJ Apollo was outstand and brought such a life to our wedding. All the guests talk about how great the music was and everyone was on the floor dancing. DJ Apollo was very flexible and was early to everything and ready to go. 10/10 service

Sent on 03/04/2019

Campbell · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing Experience!

Apollo was Ana amazing DJ for our wedding! He kept the party going all night, was extremely flexible, and accommodating. After our wedding we had multiple people talking about how great the DJ was and how fun he is. Recommend above any other DJ!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Steps up to any challenge

Quick response every time I reached out. Was so easy to work with! There were a few obstacles and changes that had to be made last minute and he stepped up and handled them beautifully. He definitely made it a party and got everyone out on the dance floor. Amazing at what he does!

Sent on 03/15/2021

Kristine · Married on 09/03/2017

Apollo is a true pro and I couldn't thank him more! He made sure that my special day went as planned without me having to worry about the schedule of everything. I couldn't have asked for more. Apollo, you're the best!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Joshua · Married on 08/04/2017

DJ Apollo was at my wedding with more than enough time to set up and prepare. My wedding venue changed a couple of hours before kickoff and he was more than accommodating with the change. He set up, last minute, to play the isle music for my wife. He's very nice and has great taste in music. I will recommend DJ Apollo to everyone I know and I will use him again for future events that require a badass DJ. He was worth every penny.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

Do it. Apollo is by far the best DJ I have ever seen and heard. He adds so much fun for your guests, and you will be amazed at his skills. We love him! Whatever kind of music and vibe you want he can do it. I can pretty much guarantee you can't find a better DJ for ANY event. (He made us look good.)

Sent on 05/24/2017

Nancy · Married on 05/06/2017

Do. Not. Look. Any. Further. You will not find a more meticulous and professional DJ who will have your wedding guests dancing until it's painful. The compliments I have received thus far have been nothing short of amazing. Apollo just knows what to play. He reads the crowd and play accordingly. He is punctual and creative and I am proud to say that he played my wedding. Thank you again friend and I can't wait to book you again for another party. Next time, we're turning it way up ;-)

Sent on 05/09/2017

Amy · Married on 03/11/2017

Ryan was very prompt and professional. He was already set up when I arrived at the venue and the set up itself was very clean and neat. He was also easy to work with. The contract was very straightforward and he helped us plan the wedding music. This included a "do not play" list that he stuck to even when wedding guests asked him to play those songs. Additionally, he was flexible with the time table as we had to change the time of our reception a few months before the wedding. I had a great experience and would highly recommend Ryan as a laid back but very professional DJ. Thanks Ryan!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Awesome DJ! Kept our wedding guests on the dance floor! Very professional and organized our playlist well!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

Apollo did not disappoint! We knew how good he was before hiring him - he DJs a lot around our area and my brother knew him personally. Such a great decision! He had our guests dancing all night and even had my husbands little brother come up with him! He was so much fun!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Natalie · Married on 08/27/2016

Ryan is an amazing DJ and all around great person. He is very flexible and adapts quickly to any last minute requests or set ups. He is very professional and all of our guests raved about how awesome the music was and how he interacted with everyone. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2017