DJ Andrew Ayad Reviews

21 | Bridgewater, NJ

21 Reviews for DJ Andrew Ayad

21 DJ Andrew Ayad Reviews

Andrew turned out to be a wonderful selection for our wedding. Initially I was a bit nervous about selecting a DJ being they are probably one of the most important vendors you can hire for an event. He met with my wife and I before hand, made himself available and communicated via email, text and phone throughout the entire process for any question we had. We generated a playlist with our genre of music and he made it happen. Andrew is a very down to earth and charismatic person and you can tell he loves what he does and is good at it. I like the fact he is independent and does not work for a company. Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about him after the wedding. He provided uplighting and 5 hours of DJ services. He was on time and there setting up at least two hours prior to our wedding. Andrew made the dance floor look spectacular! I would recommend booking him for your event and if need be could give him a recommendation/reference for any future potential clients. Thank you again Andrew!

Karim · Married on 04/02/2016

Andrew is hands down the best DJ. We were so impressed with his services, DJ skills, song selection, and professionalism. Thank you Andrew for making our big day even more special. Highly highly recommend him for your next event.

Marez · Married on 02/28/2016

Andrew was there on time, was very nice and professional, had the dance floor busy all the wedding, I love his Arabic accent ????

Simone · Married on 09/19/2015

DJ Andrew Ayad was awesome! He kept the party going, our dance floor was packed, and the music was great. Also very professional and caters to your music preference. Definitely recommend him for an amazing time!

Andrew was everything we wanted for our wedding and was great and made the wedding so much fun!! Everyone danced all night!!! Best DJ!

Anne · Married on 05/31/2015

Andrew Ayad provided a phenomenal DJ experience for my brother's wedding. We were very behind schedule due to major weather and transportation issues and Andrew was able to quickly and efficiently get everything organized so the reception would not be affected. I would highly recommend his services. Thanks again Andrew!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

DJ Andrew Ayad's reply:

Anne it was my utmost pleasure! I handle every client and unexpected situation without worry as if it we're my own family! Cheers and blessings to your brother and sister-in-law! Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to be part of it all!

Catherine · Married on 05/31/2015

DJ Andrew Ayad was awesome! He was very accommodating and put our needs first. He was a great DJ, he got the party started and kept it going all night. The music he played kept everyone dancing. He took time before hand to listen to how we envisioned our wedding night and he was able to fulfill that vision. Thank you Andrew for flying all the way to NJ from FL. We really appreciate all your hardwork and dedication to your craft!

Sent on 06/17/2015

DJ Andrew Ayad's reply:

Sam and Catherine! You two rocked and defined the meaning of "TAKEOVER"! Blessings to you and your family, wishing you a wonderful rest of your lives as one together! Cheers!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/02/2014

A awesome Dj kept party going all night. Started as a Dj for our reception but left as a friend. Very fun and upbeat no complaints at all.

David · Married on 07/26/2014

This guy is just the BEST around. He knows how to keep a party rocking right from the start and keep everyone going until the very last second. Lucky he was free my weekend!!

Sandy · Married on 04/27/2014

Andrew dj'd my wedding and had the crowd dancing all night long! He was such a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend!

Mark · event on: 01/18/2014

Fun guy with a lot of energy, and he LISTENS to what you'd like. I'd use him again in a heartbeat!

• User4334688 · event on: 07/05/2014

DJ AYAD was absolutely phenomenal! He was so easy to work with and had us dancing all night! He took our song requests and added his own touch. I honestly have never heard/worked with a better DJ. He's a must-book!

• User4337719 · event on: 08/24/2013

Andrew is very professional on all levels! He completely transformed our event into a memorable day. He's patient and goes above and beyond to not just provide you with a service but to truly make your event fun and interactive. I can't wait to have him join us for our next event. ----Jackie

violet · event on: 01/22/2012

Andrew has been great to work with. We have used him for 2 events and would recommend him highly!

• User4351105 · event on: 01/13/2013

Andrew Dj'd for a fundraiser event I threw in NYC. He was outstanding. He had our crowd on the dance floor until the early morning! He has great mixes and command of several different music genre's. What I like about him most is that he is very flexible and has great guest intuition, so his music seems to draw in the crowd. He even can DJ in multiple languages! He'll be DJ at my next event in Tampa.

Micha · event on: 11/14/2009

Andrew is amazing! He was the DJ and photographer for my baby shower, and he did an excellent job. The guests did not stop dancing. He knows how to keep the crowd on their feet. Excellent MC! Plus he left me with a beautiful album that I show to my son up to this day (4 years later). I have used him on multiple occasions since then. I highly recommend him.

Miral · event on: 08/17/2014

Andrew went out of his way to find out more about me and my fiance to really personalize our music. I was worried about whether my guests will enjoy the music enough to start/keep dancing. Andy did an outstanding job with keeping the party going by playing everything we had requested and added personal touches from things we had mentioned about our family members and close friends! We had such a pleasure working with Andrew, will use him for future events, and HIGHLY recommend him!!

Dina · event on: 09/13/2014

Andy was the DJ for my husbands 50th birthday bash. He was amazing! He was very professional and attentive to the guests at the party. Andy had all guests of all ages up and dancing from the minute the arrived to the minute the party ended. My guests adored Andy!

• User4607894 · event on: 05/23/2010

Andrew was very helpful at my party. He played all the music we love. I will def recommend him.

Neda · Married on 02/29/2016

He's a great guy with great energy!

Although there were some miscommunication and bumps in the road during the planning process, everything pulled through at the end and the wedding was a big success. Everyone had a great memorable time, Thank you Andrew!