DJ ALI JI Reviews

15 | Alexandria, VA

15 Reviews for DJ ALI JI

Manisha Singh · Married on 12/01/2018

DJ Ali has worked 3-4 events for me and it was always an hit.

DJ Ali is very easy to work with and very composed and respectful. I highly recommend him for big and small events. He engages the crowd and his mixes are so much fun. Caters to people of every age.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Joseph · Married on 07/14/2018

It’s was a great experience in general..my dance floor was on fire.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Archna · Married on 07/07/2017

DJ Ali is really great to work with. He knows the type of music to play to get the crowd on the dance floor. We have hired him as our DJ numerous times.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Nisha · Married on 05/28/2017

I can't describe how amazing our experience with DJ Ali Ji was for our wedding. Everyone had such a blast all throughout the event.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Mona · Married on 04/16/2017

DJ Ali provided an absolutely wonderful music/DJ services at my brother's reception. He was flexible with schedule and extremely professional. I had few requests including lightings and spot light at brides and grooms entrance which Ali provided and it rocked the event. He was mindful of the song choices to play just at the right time of each activity during reception. Out guests loved the songs he selected to play and danced their feets off. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Dyuti · Married on 04/07/2017

DJ Ali rocks! My family loves to dance and our only requirement from DJ Ali was to make sure that our guests were on the floor dancing and having fun during my daughter's pre- wedding celebration, held at the Springfield Golf and Country Club. AND, sure enough his music had each one of our 150 plus guests dancing almost as soon as the party began, until the celebration ended at 4 pm. This was a PERFECT kick-off to my daughter's beautiful destination wedding. Thank you, DJ Ali for making this beautiful occasion even more memorable.

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • F

FAIZAN · Married on 01/07/2017

DJ Ali was so easy to work with, responsive, and for a great price.

Sent on 01/10/2017
  • I

Iram · Married on 10/05/2016

I booked DJ Ali Ji for my brothers wedding and I can honestly say we had an amazing experience with him from the beginning to the end. He was very helpful and professional both days and followed through on all of our requests, made announcements at the appropriate times, and just made us feel at ease. Thanks again Dj Ali Ji

Sent on 08/01/2018

Saba · Married on 08/28/2016

DJ Ali was awesome for my sister's big Pakistani Italian wedding that lasted for 3 days. We hired DJ Ali for all 3 days of the event: the henna night, the Pakistani wedding and the Italian wedding. He showed up on time, was super professional and also worked to meet her budget. He had a wide range of music from Punjabi, Indian and American. The crowd loved him and he kept everyone on the dance floor all 3 days!

After being thoroughly impressed with DJ Ali, I decided to hire him for my own wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Minal · Married on 05/13/2016

The best DJ ever. He plays what the people want. He is understanding, professional, entertaining and can get anyone and everyone on their feet dancing the night away.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Nida · Married on 04/30/2016

Dj Ali and his professionalism definitely exceeded my expectations for not only my 3 day wedding but also for my sisters wedding! His transitions were so smooth and played everything we wanted and also responded to the crowd. I would highly recommend him for any type of function you are having.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Raman · Married on 04/08/2016

Totally recommend Ali! Not only was he professional but accommodating as well. He was on time, played great music and had the crowd partying hard! Can't wait to work with him again.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Reema · Married on 02/11/2016

Plays good music and gets the crowd involved.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Asma · Married on 12/20/2015

He is an amazing DJ with excellent selection of music for all kind of events. Loved having Ali on our event. I highly recommend him should you wish to have a blast on your events.

Sent on 08/14/2016

shaheen · Married on 07/14/2017

0.4
      0.5

If there was any rating below this, I would have chosen that. He never came to any meetings, never provided the paperwork after receiving the deposit. I have to hire some one at the last minute to do my two large events at the gaithersburg Marriott and Gaylord national Harbor, riverview Ball room. He has not yet refunded the amount, that was deposited in his Capital one bank account to confirm the dates and services of the contract. He does not pick up the phone or replies the email now. I am extremely disappointed, and want to warn others to not get trapped by his false advertisement.

Sent on 08/11/2017