5 Reviews for DJ Alan

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)

DJ Alan did a great job with our wedding 6/4/2016! We were able to meet in person weeks before to plan and discuss, and he promptly got back to us by email with any questions throughout the whole planning process (literally within hours!). The day of, he arrived early and helped set up our ceremony area and equip it with microphones, etc. The DJ set up and equipment was professional and classy looking. His client interface with songs to choose from was fun and easy to use and it was great hearing the songs play that I had chosen! Thanks DJ ALAN !!!!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Very flexible and easy to work with! Played a great variety of music while still focusing on what we like to hear. He kept us on the dance floor the whole night!

Profile Picture Lee, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

DJ Alan is responsible for making our entire wedding the most special day of our lives. He accommodated all our special requests, even helping me surprise my husband with a special live performance of a song. He knew exactly what to play to keep everyone dancing and even managed to get the event back on track after a rain/sleet delay! I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Alan and not only would I use his services again in a heartbeat, but I would 100% recommend him for any event!

Thank you DJ Alan!
~Krystle & Ryan

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4637259, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Alan for our wedding last year in Dec. and he was great to work with - flexible on play list, helpful with suggestions, prompt in response, & professional!

Profile Picture User6040978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review