DJ Adams Photography Reviews

Baltimore, MD
View more information

• Cherlee
    Cherlee Married on 09/22/2018
    Simply AMAZING! I’ve done a couple of different shoots with DJ - she made me feel comfortable, captured genuine emotions, and was such a pleasure to work with.
    For our engagement pictures, I told DJ what I did and did not like about pictures of myself - she did an amazing job listening and implementing the vision I had!
    Would recommend her through and through!

DJ Adams Photography's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Cherlee! Congrats on your upcoming wedding, I can't wait to see what life holds for you.
    T Married on 01/06/2018
    DJ was wonderful. She completely understood what I wanted and provided me with wonderful pictures of my special day.
    Tara Married on 12/23/2017
    We loved out experience ans pictures. My whole family was talking about how wonderful DJ was. She was so helpful!

DJ Adams Photography's reply:

I love love loved your day! All the attention to detail you provided had me in awe! So much love and life in one space. Thank you for trusting me, Tara! Tell Mark and the pups I said "hey".
    Tj Married on 02/26/2017
    DJ Adams was everything my wife & I could've dreamed of. DJ was courteous, professional, attentive, & creative. Our initial contact was simply to secure a photographer for our domestic wedding ceremony, as we'd already secured one for our destination wedding this June. Little did we know we were getting so much more. DJ is truly an artist.

Prior to our wedding ceremony we discussed the vision for what we wanted. On the day of our wedding she made our vision come to life. The final photos were better than we ever imagined. We will definitely secure DJ's services for our future family photography needs.

DJ Adams Photography's reply:

TJ, you are your wife are amazing! Thank you for trusting me to capture your memories. I can't wait to work with you again!