DizzyBox Photo Booth Company Reviews

15 | San Dimas, CA

15 Reviews for DizzyBox Photo Booth Company

• Laleh

Laleh · Married on 07/14/2012

Eric from Dizzybooth is really great to work with! We decided last minute to book a photobooth for our wedding and luckily they were still available!! They have an actual 900 pound photo booth that takes amazing pictures. They made a really cool personal poster for the outside of the booth that had our names, wedding date and an engagement photo blown up. They were on time and definitely got all of our guests involved in taking pictures! Lastly, we ordered the guestbook and are so happy we did. It is very good quality and obviously the pictures are hilarious to look at! Thank you Dizzybooth!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Ian · Married on 10/09/2010

My wife and I had always wanted to have a photo booth at our wedding and some how, miraculously, while I was at work I met Eric.

It was meant to be, however I wanted to make it a surprise for my wife. Eric and I went over all the details in the months leading up to our big event. He was really helpful and always available to ask questions, and always got back to me in a very timely manner (which is a HUGE deal when organizing a wedding). He even helped me pick out the curtain color as it pertained to the customized poster that was hung on the booth (great attention to detail).

On the day of our event Eric and his lovely wife arrived perfectly on time and had the booth up and ready in no time. My wife LOVED the surprise and the photo booth was a TREMENDOUS hit with everyone at the reception. Grandmas, little kids and all our good friends had their pictures taken and all that I've talked to still have their photo strip on their refrigerator.

I would HIGHLY recommend the prop box as everyone was loving the glasses and hats and all that they could wear to make it a silly photo. Eric was really friendly and engaging with all our guests and made sure that everyone got in at least once, had fun and came out with a huge smile.

I would also HIGHLY recommend that you purchase the scrapbook, it has some of the BEST memories from the party, everyone got to sign the guestbook and we have GREAT photos to go along with the names. You SERIOUSLY need to get the scrapbook, simply the best. It might be our favorite thing from the reception. Eric's wife is great with all the guests getting them to sign their photo.

What an amazing service provided by Eric and his wife, I am so glad that we used the DizzyBox at our wedding, I would highly recommend Eric's service to anyone and for any function, not just weddings but any gathering. The attentiveness and attention to detail, as well as the punctuality and service provided by Eric and his wife are top-notch just like the photos the booth produces for everyone to remember a great night.

Couldn't say enough good things about Eric and the DizzyBox. Get the DizzyBox for your next event, don't hesitate, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2010

We met Eric at a bridal show that we just decided to go to just because we were driving by. Im so glad we did because Dizzybox was a huge hit at our wedding. Everyone commented on how friendly and nice he was and how much fun they had in the photo booth. You can tell that both Eric and Michelle love what they do and they have fun with it. I only wish my husband and I would have been able to get in the booth a few more times. If you are looking to have a photobooth at your wedding, or even if you arent, I recommend Dizzybox. Your guests will have a blast with this photobooth. Mine did.

Sent on 12/16/2010
  • X

Elizabeth · Married on 08/21/2010

DizzyBox was a HUGE hit at my wedding 2 weeks ago! The guestbook with all the guests pics is an awesome guest book as well! Eric stood by the booth and helped people come up with ideas for poses and everything, he really helped make it fun and kept people coming back for more. I've had 4 separate friends that attended my wedding ask for their contact info. I would highly recommend to anyone who just wants to add that special something to their wedding. The custom look to the photo booth is what originally drew me to choose DizzyBox and I'm so glad that I did! Thanks Eric for all your hard work from working with me for my two different locations, to designing the custom panel and poster for me, I appreciate it so much and it really helped my special day that extra special! - Elizabeth (Corona, CA)

Sent on 09/02/2010

deleena · Married on 08/14/2010

DizzyBox is great! Everybody LOVED this at our wedding! Totally recommend this company. Eric was a pleasure to work with. We enjoy looking back at our scrapbook and remembering our day.

Sent on 09/28/2010

chad · Married on 07/11/2010

Photobooth was a hit! We were a little hesitant to get one thinking it might not be worth it but we are very very glad we went with Dizzybox. Eric was very professional and courteous. All of our guests loved the booth and the prop box.

The booth is very clean and professional looking. We had a little trouble designing our custom artwork for the photostrips and booth poster and Eric was kind enough to help us out.

Weddings are very hectic for the bride and groom- we were pulled every which way. Before we knew it our time with the photobooth was up and Eric made it a point to get us in so we could take some pictures.

We are very satisfied and definitely recommend Dizzybox

Sent on 09/08/2010

Vanessa · Married on 06/27/2010

Dizzybox Photo Booth is AMAZING! Best thing at our wedding! Our guests, ranging from 2- 80, were getting in there every chance they got. The props were so fun and our guests LOVED that they could take their photo strip home and put one into the scrapbook also. Great party favor! Our scrapbook is full of so many wonderful memories that we will never forget. Eric was so wonderful and professional with everyone; he really went out of his way to help our guests. Thank you Eric for such a great experience and if we have another event...you and your photobooth will definitely be there! =)

Sent on 07/27/2010

Angie · Married on 06/27/2010

What can I say, Eric is THE BEST. I highly recommed him, he was at my son and daughter-n-laws wedding and it was the best entertainment , everyone had a great time taking pictures in the photo booth. Thank you Eric.

Sent on 07/27/2010

William · Married on 05/15/2010

What a great photo booth, what a great company. I will use them again.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Roger · Married on 04/03/2010

What an amazing photo booth. My fiance and I were lucky enough to attend the Famous Start and Straps/ Snoop Dogg 10 year Anniversary/ 10 album party and we had so much fun with the this photo booth.

By far this was the best looking booth I have ever seen...it wasn't one of those box with curtain deals like you see at most parties. We've already booked them for our wedding this year.

Once you go Dizzy Box you never go back.

Sent on 01/27/2010

a · Married on 01/23/2010

The best entertainment at our party. Everyone loved the booth from Grandma Mina to Baby Bella. All ages enjoyed the booth. We loved the instant personalized party favor, the choice to choose black and white, color or sepia pictures, the website after the event to view all the pictures taken that evening . Truly unique. We were the first ones in our family to have a photobooth!!!
    I highly recommend one for your party!!!

Sent on 03/22/2010

Erin · Married on 07/27/2006

I was so happy with my decision to use DizzyBox Photo Booth! I had a graduation party for my two sons and the biggest hit of the entire party was the photo booth. The kids had so much fun with it, the pictures were so much fun and the owner was so nice and helpful.

Thank you Dizzy Box! You guys are awesome!!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Megan · Married on 11/12/2010

Our wedding guests absolutely loved the Dizzybox photobooth! Everyone had a great time with all of the props and I received so many comments about how great it is to have all of the photos on the Dizzybox website for all of the guests to view (or save) after the wedding. Both Eric & Michelle were so easy to work with & made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it for our big day. I absolutely loved our photobooth poster and guestbook. I highly recommend Dizzybox photobooth for your next event!

Sent on 03/01/2011

elei · Married on 09/12/2010

Dizzybox was a HUGE hit at our wedding!! Eric met with us before the wedding and did a walk-through with us at the venue, showed us sample curtains, and photobooth strips from other events. We couldnt be more happy with the results! Eric was very professional and did a really great job rallying guests to take pictures and make funny poses and even helped us design the first couple pages of our wedding guestbook with our bride and groom pictures. Eric has great energy and I think he could dual as a great DJ as well!

The photobooth was really nice and replicated the vintage photobooth- none of the curtain held up with sticks and a person behind a digital camera nonsense. The picture and logo design on our photos was awesome too.

Thanks again Eric and Dizzybox! You made our wedding more special!

~ the Yungs ~

Sent on 09/28/2010

Nikki · Married on 06/18/2005

I was so impressed with Dizzy Box with their photos and its excellent service. Dizzy Box put our party over the top.

Sent on 06/15/2010