DivineTouch Reviews

82 | Seattle, WA

82 Reviews for DivineTouch

Gosia D. · Married on 08/02/2019

Excellent service

Christine was exactly the kind of makeup artist and hair stylist that I was looking for. She was incredibly responsive, flexible and did a fabulous job on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/07/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Gosia! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day! Thank you for letting us be apart of such a special day!

Carmine · Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic!

Your hair and make up artist is one of your first contacts on the biggest event of your life and I believe it’s important to hire someone who, is not only talented, but someone who has good, calm energy as it helps to set the mood for that day. I found Christine on Wedding Wire and scrolled through her Instagram before deciding to schedule a trial with her. As soon as I met Christine, I knew it would great match! I felt radiant, gorgeous, and stunning as a result of her work.

Do not hesitate to hire this beautiful, talented woman! I’m trying to figure out my next fancy event just so I can hire her again! Thank you Christine- you are nothing short of amazing with your quality of work and personality!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Hi Carmine!

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was such an honor to be able to pull together your vision. I hope to beautify you again one day

P.s. I cant wait to see your final photos

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Experience

I can't say enough great things! Christine was absolutely amazing! She traveled out to where we were staying for both my trial makeup and hair as well as day of. I was nervous getting my trial done the day before the wedding as we were not from the area, but she did an amazing job on both my hair and makeup. She did air brush which I would highly recommend as we took pictures before the ceremony in the pouring rain and it didn't budge at all! Communication with her was easy, and she was very quick to respond to all my questions. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Hi Danielle!

Thank you for choosing me to apart of your big day! I hope your travels were amazing and better yet your wedding day 😊

-Cheers

Kaylee · Married on 07/13/2019

Superb, easy going

Met all of our needs, awesome team of friendly ladies!

Sent on 07/15/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Kaylee for your kind words, we loved being apart of your special day!

-Cheers to your future endeavors!

Nicole Z. · Married on 06/30/2019

Christine is very professional and very helpful! Highly recommend her :)

Christine is very professional. We discussed about the my hair style at my trial. Christine gave me some very great suggestions. And on my wedding day, she did a perfect job!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Hi Nicole!

It was so great getting to be apart of your wedding day! Your hair looked just as flawless as you did! Thank you!

Maranda C. · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding day make up

I loved my makeup for my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids liked how Christine did their hair. It was exactly what we all wanted!

Sent on 07/23/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Maranda! It was such an honor to be apart of your wedding day 😊 we can't wait to see the photos!

Sandy H. · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful bridal session with Christine

Christine Byrd was my hair and makeup artist and she did a phenomenal job. So many people commented on how amazing the hair looked (she braided across my head using different sections of the hair). She was professional, attentive, and easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Sandy for your kind words! It was so much fun being apart of your special day! You looked so beautiful

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

Christine saved the day!

I had a bad experience with another salon and was scrambling to find another hair stylist. Christine was AMAZING and not only a great hair stylist, but a very funny and easy to get along with person. My hair turned out perfect for my big day and I'm so glad I chose to go with Christine!

Thank you Sarah!
    You were an absolute beauty in your wedding day 😊 thank you for letting me apart of it!

Mary C. · Married on 05/26/2019

A Very Happy Wedding Day

Christine was professional, skilful and friendly, and prepared 3 ladies beautifully for the wedding of my son.

Thank you Mary!

I appreciate all of your feedback! It was a pleasure to meet you and your sweet family! See you Ireland one day!

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful timing being beautified!

Christine was great to work with! She was very responsive to my emails and flexible when I had to do a bit of rearranging to make our day of time line work. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she's so personable and fun to talk to while getting ready. For someone who feels like an awkward turtle ALL THE TIME it was amazing that I didn't feel awkward chatting with her at all! I had a Man and Woman of honor and didn't have any plan for the woman of honor's hair and make up. I just let her decide what kind of look she wanted and Christine killed it. She looked stunning! My Man of honor looked oh so handsome, but his prep was much more minimal, as you can imagine. :p

Sent on 06/21/2019

Hi Samantha!
    Thank you so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure getting know you and work with you and your bridal party!

You looked so beautiful

Ashton C. · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect Hair & Make Up for the Best Day Ever!

Working with Christine and Brittnie on my wedding day was wonderful! Everyone loved their hair and makeup, even the picky one's in the group! It was lightly raining and windy on my wedding day, especially when we were taking pictures outside for 2 hours before the wedding. I was so happy and amazed my hair stayed together and looked great in the pictures the whole day! We even last minute changed our timeline to take pictures early to avoid most of the rain and they were able to adjust and get everyone's hair and make up done with out it feeling rushed. They were so easy going and fun to work with!

Sent on 04/27/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Ashton for having us be apart of your special day! You were so beautiful and your family was a pleasure ❤

• Carmen

Carmen · Married on 04/13/2019

Made me look like a model...

The customer service and the quality of work that was done, I was so thankful to have Aleana do my make up and hair. She is absolutely the sweetest and will make sure that you get what you want and will be completely honest with you about it.

We had a last minute change and Christine called me after I requested it. It was so easy to adjust. They are flexible.

Thank you for making my day amazing and making me feel like a model for the day!

Sent on 06/13/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Hi Carmen! Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to have been apart of such a wonderful, exciting day!

• Stephanie

Stephanie L. · Married on 04/11/2019

Exponentially superb!

If I could give Christine 10 or more stars for each category, I absolutely would! She is an angel and will make you not only look, but feel your best for your big day! She kept me calm and also affirmed me and made me excited for the day ahead! Cannot recommend her enough!!!!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! Beautiful is an under statement for how you looked on your big day!

I can't wait to see your photos!

Macha S. · Married on 03/30/2019

Christine made us all so beautiful and happy!

I was first impressed by Christine and selected her because of her prompt responses when I sent in my inquiry about her services for my wedding in Seattle, WA. She was not only professional and experienced but her prices were fair, and she was a joy to meet and work with. She made sure my mother, mother in law, bridesmaids, and I felt beautiful and comfortable with her styling for hair and makeup. I've never felt more lovely than on my big day and the compliments from everyone at my wedding didn't stop all night. My husband's reaction and the photos are proof that Christine was absolutely the best choice!

Sent on 04/02/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you so much Macha for choosing DivineTouch to be apart of your special day! It was such a pleasure to work with your family and your beautiful self! I can't wait to see how beautiful your photos turned out!

Sara D. · Married on 02/17/2019

Christine is Amazing.

Christine was amazing and professional. She made me and my bride maids look flawless and classic. The makeup and hair lasted throughout the day and night. She is personable and made the process from trail to wedding day stress free. I would recommend her for your wedding day or for any occasion. She helped make everyone feel beautiful and nature and I would use her again for hair and makeup. Once I have the photos I will be sure to post.

Sent on 03/02/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Sara! It was a pleasure to be apart of your special day 😊 you looked flawless and cant wait to see the photos!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/09/2019

Aleana was phenomenal!

Aleana with Divine Touch was absolutely wonderful! During the trial, I had a few things that I wanted to change, and she did perfectly on the day of the wedding! Unfortunately my hair person had cancelled day of, and Aleana was so kind and without hesitation offered to do my hair as well- and she did the most perfect job, and it stayed all day! Having her there for getting ready made the experience that much more fun! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Hi Jenna!

Thank you for sharing your photos, you looked absolutely stunning! Also thank you for letting us be apart of your big day :)

Carmen · Married on 12/29/2018

Highly Recommended

They were so flexible with me. I had an unfortunate event happen and had to change the location of my venue a day before the wedding. Aleana was amazing and made me look like such a beautiful bride!!!
    Their service is amazing!!! Quality hair and make up artists!

Sent on 04/15/2019

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Carmen! Im so happy that everything worked out, don't forget to send us your final photos, we cant wait to see them!

• Karen

Karen · Married on 10/27/2018

I hired them for my son’s wedding and they did a fabulous job!

My son’s wedding was one of the best days of my life and Aleana helped make it all happen! The booking experience was easy and comprehensive. Aleana was on time, professional and very helpful in figuring out my look for the evening. I would highly recommend the Divine Touch team!

Sent on 11/07/2018

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Karen for your feedback!
    We are so happy we got to be apart of such an important day

-Cheers

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

My experience with DivineTouch was awesome. We had Aleana and Alma do the hair/makeup for myself, two mom's and the bridal party. From the beginning everyone was incredibly flexible and made the experience super easy and pleasant. Aleana did my make/hair. She was amazing at the trial...gave her input and suggestions and reinforced things I had already been thinking. On the wedding day, she knew I didn't want my bun (or whatever it was called) tight, but more on the loose side. She loosened it once and then 20 minutes later pulled me back over, said she wasn't satisfied with the look and re- did part of it. I loved that she wanted to make sure it was my exact vision. I would recommend them to anyone and if I ever need a glam team again, I will be coming back!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jennifer!

Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your big day! We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience, and we cant wait to see the final look!

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely loved it! I had compliments all night and it stayed perfectly all night!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Hi Danielle!

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! We can't wait to see your final photos!

Caprice · Married on 09/15/2018

I had a great experience with this company. Amazing artists and quick responses to questions I had! My bridesmaids were pleased with our makeup :)

Sent on 09/13/2018

Hi Caprice!

We appreciate your kind words! Thank you for letting up be apart of your special day

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Best ladies that came out. They made us beautiful and feel comfortable. I have already recommended you to people that are getting married soon!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Thank you Sarah!

Janelle · Married on 09/08/2018

Couldn't not have asked for more! Christine and her team at DivineTouch are super responsive and were very flexible when I needed to make changes to my contract. They set me up with Mara for my wedding day hair and makeup and I cannot recommend her highly enough! Not only is she a talented MUA, but she is super receptive to creating the look you want. I had such an amazing time working with from my trial to my wedding day, bouncing ideas of her and figuring out how to bring my vision to life. At the end of the day, my entire look (but especially my makeup) was EXACTLY what I had imagined. My mom (who had makeup done) and bridesmaids (who had hair done) were super happy as well. Overall, I highly recommend DivineTouch and Mara!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Hi Janelle!

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are so honored to be apart of your special day!

• Erika

Erika · Married on 09/01/2018

We all felt beautiful!

Christine and Maddie did an amazing job helping myself, my bridesmaids, and the moms look beautiful on my wedding day! Throughout the entire process Christine was super responsive, from the trial to the day of. She listened to everything I wanted and truly delivered, and it didn't phase her when I contacted her two weeks before the big day with a hair crisis and she walked me through it and problem solved. I would 10/10 recommend Divine Touch for your wedding needs, not only will they make you look beautiful, but they will totally hype you up the morning of and your makeup and hair will look beautiful all night long, even if you're getting down on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Hi Erika!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy that we got to be with you on the morning of the big day! Your bridal party not only was beautiful but so sweet as well!

Your photos turned out absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to share them with the world! (THANK YOU)

Nazia · Married on 08/25/2018

Carla did an amazing job! I got nothing but compliments on my hair and make up.

Sent on 08/27/2018

DivineTouch's reply:

Thank you Nazia, we are so blessed to have been apart of your special day!