19 Reviews for Divine Weddings

My husband and I worked with Vanessa at Divine Weddings for our invitations. We had a tough time finding someone who we felt could really help us choose an invitation that fit our style and wedding theme and be within our budget, until we met Vanessa. When meeting with her, we chose our invitation within just a few minutes and it was perfect for us and our wedding! She helped us decide on the fine details and helped us to customize everything on the invitations, even down to a particular font style. We were picky, but Vanessa was always willing to accommodate and do what she needed to get us what we wanted.

Thank you so much Vanessa for all your help!!

Profile Picture User4139698, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations

I rated Divine Weddings RI 5 Stars, but there really aren't enough stars to put a value on the excellent service I received from them! Vanessa was beyond helpful throughout every step of my reception planning, always there to give advice on anything I needed guidance on - she and Divine Weddings are an excellent resource - very professional, creative and accommodating and the pricing was the best around. They provided us with our table runners, chair covers and bows, which really made a huge difference in transforming our venue into the classy, beautiful ambiance we dreamed of! They also provided us with the party supplies like glow sticks, beads, etc., which our guests really enjoyed. I HIGHLY recommend Divine Weddings RI!

Profile Picture Abbey, 7/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

Fantastic Planner and Rental Specialist! We learned of Vanessa's work when we booked her husband as our dj (see review for Xtreme Soundz). Vanessa saved us money; she charges far less than most vendors and does a fantastic job. She took care of our wedding invitations and chair covers with sashes. I found an invitation I liked, and Vanessa went out of her way to call the company so she would have the most up-to-date book to order from. She sat with us for a while going through all the invitation details; within a short span of time, she emailed me the proofs and took care of minor edits. They looked stunning! Vanessa was excellent about communicating with us and never hesitated to ask questions. On the wedding day, our reception room looked exquisite! Her satin chair covers and sashes, which matched our wedding colors, made the room look that much more classy. Vanessa's attention to detail and personable nature make her a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User3416599, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Divine Weddings provided the chair covers for my reception and did an amazing job. The prices couldn't be beat and the finished look was beautiful and polished. We didn't have to worry about setting up or returning rented items. She came in and set everything up, and was extremely flexible around my schedule!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/26/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vanessa was awesome to work with - I would highly recommend her! She worked closely with my venue to coordinate when she would go in to set up the chair covers - I didn't have to worry about a thing. Very reasonably priced too- and the chair covers are high quality too. 100% would recommend Divine Weddings.

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Divine Weddings for our chair covers and candy bar. They do a fabulous job! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vanessa of Divine Weddings provided my chair covers and bows and some added extras (lights and lace). Everything was a pictured and provided in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Diane , 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were shocked and so pleased at how beautiful the linens were at our wedding! I loved how understanding and flexible Vanessa was. She was great to work with and I would reccomend her to anyone looking for wedding services! :)

Profile Picture Carol, 10/11/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vanessa was fantastic to work with, she was friendly and quick to respond to emails, and flexible! The linens were beautiful and everything looked perfect. The prices were reasonable as well!!! I would absolutely recommend Divine Weddings to a friend :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/9/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Divine Weddings did a fantastic job at our wedding!!! Vanessa is the best, she is sooo helpful and full of many ideas. She did an awesome job with the linens and chair covers at the reception. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how great the place looked. Definitely recommend Divine Weddings for any future brides, Very reliable, friendly and affordable!! They have sooo many different options to choose from and a wide variety of colors. This is the one and only place to go to if you want your wedding to be SPECTACULAR!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I couldn't rave about this business enough! Divine Weddings took care of decorating my reception hall for my 7/10/11 wedding and everything was absolutely breathtaking. The owner, Vanessa Mota, went out of her way to make this part of our day a special one. The guests (and the staff at the banquet facility!) could not stop commenting on how beautiful everything looked. Divine Weddings, THANK YOU for making everything so wonderful! --Valerie and Ron

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vanessa from Divine Weddings was an excellent vendor choice for my wedding. I was married in April 2011 at the Newport Marriott, and I utilized her linen services and was very happy with everything from start to finish. Vanessa provided knowledgeable and professional services the entire time. She was very accessible thru out the day, and always responded to any of my needs in a timely fashion. All of her linens were very clean and well maintained. Vanessa also did a wonderful job setting up all of the chair covers/table runners and did an outstanding job on my cake table. Her prices are very fair and her services are excellent. I can promise you will not be disappointed with any wedding services from Divine Weddings!

Profile Picture Jana, 4/30/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional, flexible, helpful and full of ideas with very competitive pricing. Probably the best vendor we hired for our wedding.

Profile Picture Olu, 4/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Through out my wedding planning I had to deal with multiple vendors, Vanessa was one of best vendors I have deled with. She was professional dealing with me and she was on time with the service I got from her, all the chairs were setup and good to go on time and in perfect shape. After my wedding I start giving out an appreciation gifts to only the vendors gave me a special, outstanding & excellent service and Vanessa was one of them. Thanks again for your good/professional business.

Profile Picture Sam, 9/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome Awesome Awesome....i really can not say enough good things about divine weddings..we ordered chair covers they were beautiful....the candy buffet was a hit and set up perfectl! Costs are very reasonable. K.Rosenberg

Profile Picture kelly , 9/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Divine weddings did an amazing job with all my linens and chair covers! They also helped me with getting a cake cutting set, toasting flutes and she had a lot of advice when I didnt it and was more then willing to go the extra mile to help us out!

Profile Picture Krystal, 8/7/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The candy bar was such a big hit at my wedding the colors were coordinated with my wedding colors and very good presentation.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Divine Weddings helped me have the wedding of my dreams. They helped me in almost every part of my wedding even though some favors were not under their job description. I would recommened Divine Weddings to everyone in my family and friends circle!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vanessa was wonderful very helpful and always flexible with meeting us at the times we needed. Also, very helpful with favors, invitations, Linens, and DJ services . We had chair covers with sash's on chairs and tables, and we had floor length table cloths with sheer covers over them with lights for our cake and Ice sculptor they were beautiful The room looked beautiful she did a wonderful job. Spent lots of time with us made us feel at ease. So glad we had the pleasure of working with Divine Weddings.They offer many services we were very happy with the results!!!! Thanks for making our day even more beautiful!!!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/20/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)