Divine & Savvy Events Reviews

4 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

4 Reviews for Divine & Savvy Events

Charise · Married on 01/05/2019

I had a wonderful experience at a tea party arranged by Divine and Savvy Events LLC. The decor was perfectly and elegantly arranged. I am looking forward to having Divine and Savvy Events plan an upcoming 75th birthday party for my mother. I just know everything will go off without a hitch.

Sent on 01/25/2018

esther · Married on 04/29/2018

Divine & Savvy Events was wonderful to work with! They made my me feel relaxed as a bride to know all the details are in good hands. I meet with Diedra many times to go over everything I had envisioned for my wedding. She was very responsive and very excited for me. She helped make my day a dream and I thank her and her team for that! I highly recommend her as your day of coordinator. Trust me, you need the help and don't want to be stressed on your wedding day!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Divine & Savvy Events's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of you beautiful wedding celebration! May you be blessed always!

Laura · Married on 04/29/2018

Everything ran smoothly at the wedding I attended. Diedra and her assistant were very professional, friendly and helpful when the other guest and I had questions and needed directions. She went out of her way to make sure I got a wedding favor that was in the refrigerator. Would definitely hire for a party!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Divine & Savvy Events's reply:

We are hired by the couple, but seek to please the guests as well. So glad you enjoyed!

Nikki · event on: 02/06/2016

I attended an event planned by Divine & Savvy Events and it was LOVELY! I was extremely impressed with the level of detail and thought placed on the overall guest experience. The decor was beautiful. The cake was amazing! I will definitely use Divine & Savvy for my next event in South Florida.

Sent on 02/10/2016