Divine Indulgences Designer Cakes Reviews

24 | Jacksonville, FL

24 Reviews for Divine Indulgences Designer Cakes

Mary was a pleasure to work with! I had my wedding cupcakes with a cake on top and she made the whole display beautiful. Even better was how delicious everything was that our guests couldn't stop ooohing and mmmming with every bite! ! Cannot wait to order our anniversary cake!

Amy · Married on 04/08/2015

Oh my gosh, I wish I lived in Florida so I could eat their cake all the time!! Ok, maybe my figure appreciates the fact that I can't do that, but it was so amazing! Mary and Brittany were just wonderful to work with. I found a design that they had done in a cake competition and just fell in love with it. They let me tailor the design to our taste and the result was absolute perfection. Plus, they were so flexible about planning and the cake tasting. I was planning from out of state, so they made special accommodations to have my aunt come in during off hours and pick up samples to taste for me. They RAVED over the cake and how sweet the ladies were. On the wedding day, I finally got to taste it, and it was absolutely delicious. It was so beautiful, I didn't want to cut into it, but so glad I did! These ladies are amazing.

The cake,oh the cake! We had a three tiered cake and each a different flavor. Our guests went crazy and people were tasting each other's flavors. One friend said she wanted to lick the plate. I showed the design team of Mary and Brittany what I wanted and they nailed it. The cake looked beautiful AND tasted fabulous which was a must for us. They also made almond flavor for us which is not so popular anymore and it tasted divine. Will use them in future for birthday cakes and any other reason I can come up with.

Julie · Married on 09/13/2014

Perfect cake. So tasty. Beautiful. I can't wait to eat more in 1 year.

• I

Isabelle · Married on 06/07/2014

I cannot rave enough about how wonderful our cake and cupcakes were. Mary and Brittany are amazing at what they do. We opted to do a small cake for cutting and cupcakes for our guests. The small cake I left up to them to design and it turned out adorable. I loved it. And then the cupcakes. The cupcakes! We had six flavors for our guests and let me tell you, people were trying as many of the flavors as they could and coming back for more. Everything was beautiful and delicious, Divine Indulgences does an amazing job.

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2014

Brittany and Mary were beyond amazing!!! They brought our cake visionary to life and created a work of art!!! The cake itself was fingerlickin', lipsmackin' good. We were able to choose their best flavors to offer our guests a variety of yumminess!! Their bakery is awesome too so that I can continue to savor their goodness whenever that sweet tooth kicks in! Thanks ladies!! Can't wait for our 1 year anniversary cake!!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Divine Indulgences Designer Cakes's reply:

Thanks JENNIFER,
    It was great getting to know you. We're so glad you enjoyed your cake for your special day.

Brittany and Mary
    Divine Indulgences Designer Cakes

Shanelle · Married on 04/12/2014

Amazing cake design and dessert display! They did an awesome job and everything was delicious! From the planning meeting I knew I had nothing to worry about so I let Brittany have full control and surprise me on my wedding day. I couldn't be happier! You girls get 5 stars from me! !

Venus · Married on 03/29/2014

The cake was awesome!!!!!! It was so good! Moist and BEAUTIFUL! !!! We didnt have to worry if the cake was going to be there on time or anything. They did exactly what they said they were going to do! I highly recommend this company!

My wedding cake not only was beautiful but delicious also. The delivery and setup was right on time. Mary was good to work with and great presentation at our cake tasting. Our guests are still asking about the bakery. No more public cakes.

This was the BEST cake I have ever had. The consultation was the most fun thing I did pre wedding. I loved the cake tasting and the staff made me feel like family. It was a great expereince from begining to end. All of our guest raved about the cake and how delicious it was. Divine Indulgences went the extra mile with the cake details and beautiful display. It wasn't just beautiful it was sooooooo delicious. I would recommend Divine Indugences for all your baking needs. Two weeks before the wedding my daughter brought me cupcakes for my birthday and everyone loved them. All and all I would give them two thumbs up and five stars.

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

Brittany with Divine Indulgences and our wedding cake was absolutely FANTASTIC! BEST cake we have ever tasted! People are still raving about how beautiful and DELICIOUS the Wedding cake was and how unique and scrumptious the groom's cake was. Brittany was so personable and a dream to work with! During our initial consultation, I felt like I was talking to someone that I had known for years! She was so helpful and creative in picking the design of the wedding cake and of our grooms cake. She took inspirational photos that we sent her and made a cake that was truly unique to us:)

Our cake flavors were:
    Groom's Cake - Orange Creme with cream cheese filling ( My husbands favorite cake....she NAILED it)
    Top tier: White chocolate with strawberry filling
    Middle tier: Coconut creme with pina colada filling
    Bottom tier: Lemon cream with raspberry filling

Our guests raved about all of the flavors but the top two were the Orange creme and Coconut creme. Yes, I said top two because the majority of our guests loved the first piece so much that they went back for a second.

She is exceptionally talented, passionate and a true artist. Our cake was so YUMMY and is one of our favorite things about our wedding. Thank you so much Brittany and Mary!

Dunia · Married on 07/13/2013

We got our wedding cake and grooms cake here and they both were amazing! It's hard to make a custom cake and make it taste good but divine design surely has it under control. The whole process was simple and priced really good. My cakes were exactly who I thought they would look. Brittany and her team really know what they are doing and I am so blessed to have met her. I will be using her services for every cake I need from here on out. THANKS again!!! :-)

Christa · Married on 06/01/2013

Brittany designed the most amazing cake for us! Her original flavors and custom designs set her apart from the competition. The flavors were just as delicious on our wedding day as they were at the tasting. Everyone loved them. We had plenty of cake for everyone and the price was within our budget. At our initial meeting, she showed us pictures, paid attention to the details we liked then drew a custom cake for us! The final design was so gorgeous that I almost didn't want to cut it. I highly recommend choosing Brittany to design your wedding cake! She's fantastic!

Erica · Married on 05/04/2013

I received so many compliments on our wedding cake from Brittney at Divine Indulgences Designer Cakes! It was so moist and delicious! Many guests ate two pieces! We had a three tier hexagon french vanilla cake with fudge and raspberry puree swirl. The outside was smooth buttercream which replicates the look of fondant without actually being fondant – absolutely yummy! The cake was beautiful – quilted design on middle tier with white buttercream dots and crystal bling ribbon trim on all tiers. I highly recommend Divine Indulgences Designer Cakes and will certainly call Brittney for all of my future cake needs.

Libby · Married on 12/15/2012

Brittany was amazing and the cake was the most beautiful I have ever seen. I expressed my vision and she created a masterpiece instead. My peacock themed wedding was complete with her addition of a multi-tiered white cake with gold sparkly ribbon around each layer and hand painted peacock feathers with gold sparkle powder. It was truly amazing! Many of my approximately 150 guests commented that it was the best cake they had ever eaten. We did not even have our anniversary tier left over because my family ate it white me and the hubs were on our honeymoon! lol DO NOT miss the opportunity to work with this vendor and eat this cake!!! :)

Kaesey · Married on 10/06/2012

Brittany is wonderful to work with and her cake is AMAZING. I had some many people tell it me it was the best cake they've ever had. Her designs are impeccable and she's as sweet as her cake.

Meghan · Married on 04/14/2012

If I could give Brittany and the Divine Design team 10 out of 5 stars I would! I cannot say enough great things about this company and the beautiful cake they made for my wedding day! Not only was the cake absolutely stunning and elegant but it tasted incredible as well! Every person that tasted the cake (even other vendors, and you know they try a lot of wedding cakes!) told me it was the best they had ever tasted and I couldn't agree with them more!
    Brittany sits one on one with her brides and designs the cake specifically to your tastes and preferences. She has such an artistic eye and can take your ideas and turn them into a masterpiece!
    We personally chose 3 tiers with the following flavors: Strawberry with strawberry cream filling & fresh strawberries mixed into the cake, vanilla with cookies and cream white chocolate mousse filling and red velvet with white chocolate mousse filling. Each tier was delicious!
    If you are looking for a dedicated, creative, fun and talented cake baker, Divine Design Cake Boutique is your best bet!

• Lithesha

Lithesha · Married on 03/24/2012

Tried and true Brittany is great as what she does! Not many bakeries can say that they have the skills of art and customer service down solid. My husband and I are so proud to show the pictures of our beautiful Eiffel Tower cake and say that is was created by Divine Design Boutique. If anyone were to say anything less than amazing I would probably say that you might have been tasting a different cake ;) Hands down our Paris theme was brought together in a very tasteful way with her creation. It was good down to the very last bite, REALLY! We saved our top layer til 10 later and it was still just a good. The "Royal Wedding" was blessed to have used your services and we would do it all over again! P.S. All of Tallahassee, FL now knows about your b/c the Husband's family went back talking about how good the cake was =)

michelle · Married on 03/23/2012

Brittany is fantastic! Her cakes are by far the best in taste and style! I had a very tight budget and she made me the most amazing cake!! Most bakers would just give you a simple cake and focus on there clients that could afford to add all the extras, but Brittany is so sweet and spent a ton of time and detail on my cake.

Brittany is one of a kind and you know she loves what she does! When we went for the cake tasting and we were talking about favors, I thought we would do a different flavor per teir. She said, "Oh no! We will mix the favors to make the cake more exciting, you can not just have a chocolate layer. Lets mix it with vanilla, strawberry or both!" Who has ever heard of mixing 3 flavors together! I never thought I would get such attention in my price range.

I think Brittany gets so excited about your cake she doesn't care about price, she just makes the most amazing cake you could imagine!

Brooke · Married on 12/30/2011

Divine Designs did our cake in December. We had a Christmas wedding and I wanted a DIFFERENT wedding cake, but Christmas themed. She did a wonderful job. I couldn't ask for a better cake. It was everything I wanted and more. I would recommend Divine Designs to ANYONE!! Not only was the cake beautiful, it was delicious. We got comments for weeks on not only was our cake beautiful, but it was delicious!! Divine Designs will not dissapoint you!!

Franchesca · Married on 11/13/2011

Divine Design is the best quality cake ever. It was very fresh and moist.
    We had a cupcake tower and it was designed very nice. I recommend them to anyone. They are very professional in their work and their business shop is very clean. They will work with you if you need anything and are flexible.

Imy cake was beautiful and delicious . My family and friends loved it. Hands down!

• MrsT

Christie · Married on 03/22/2014

I loved my wedding cake. It tastes amazing and looked great. The service they provide is without questions great. However, I feel that this business does lack some professionalism. It takes a few days to hear back from them sometimes. They also have two different ladies that I was speaking to and I feel like they weren't communicating to each other. I was badgered more than once in a day about the final payment when I had already called THAT day to explain that I was coming in and even gave a specific time. I was also asked to bring in a copy of our contract and while that's not a huge issue or anything, I just feel like they should really already have a copy of that. They asked me to bring in a color swatch to match some ribbons for my cake which gave me a mini heart attack because I never asked for any ribbons. Despite some odd experiences I had, I would still recommend them. The bottom line is they are affordable and the cake is great.

• Arneca

Arneca · Married on 06/16/2012

3.4
      3.5
      2.5
      2.5

The cake was affordable, beautiful, and delicious my only complaint is that sometimes emails and phone calls would go unanswered for days at a time.