Divine Goddess Photography, LLC Reviews

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC 5
Divine Goddess Photography, LLC 6
Divine Goddess Photography, LLC 7

Ashley · Getting married on 02/22/2020

A Photographer Who Cares!

Michelle is absolutely wonderful! She puts all her heart and soul into her work and truely cares about her clients. She was able to capture both our love and playful side during our engagement photos. We were a bit nervous at first, but she immediately made us feel at ease. Michelle is bubbly and energetic and made the entire experience enjoyable! I highly recommend Divine Goddess Photography.

Shana · Getting married on 03/01/2019

Michelle did such an AMAZING job on our Engagment and wedding pictures. So friendly, so professional, and talented! Her and her team are so loving and fun. If you are looking for a photographer do not hesatate to hire her! You will not be disappointed! Here is a few pictures from my wedding.

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Divine Goddess Photography, LLC 8
    Divine Goddess Photography, LLC 9
    Divine Goddess Photography, LLC 10

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shana!!! Durning my journey in photography I have not only meet amazing clients but more important friends! Your qedding day was perfect and had the best DJ in town! (The Jeff Bell Experience)

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2018

Love love loved her! We had to move our ceremony forward and she was more than willing to do the same! The pictures came out wonderful! :)

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC 11

Shana · Married on 03/11/2018

Michelle is absolutely amazing! So sweet and loving, she makes everything fun and welcoming. BOOK her ASAP!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

You and Bryan had an EPIC engagement session at Washington Oaks Garden State Park! I cant wait for your wedding in 2018!

Danielle · Married on 02/25/2018

Michelle and her team were wonderful to work with. Michelle is very responsive on communication and focuses on quality and detail with her pictures and the background. She wants to tell a story with her photography which is a trait of a great photographer and separates her from the average photographers. Thanks Michelle and team!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

You and JB are just STUNNING! Thank you so much for being so amazing! I must add, your mom is one special lady! I cant thank her enough for all she did! <3
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 02/24/2018

Made me immediately feel comfortable, super flexible when I was running late, an overall wonderful expirence, would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

I had such a wonderful time shooting your boudoir shoot! Cant wait to see your hubby's face!

Chelsea · Married on 02/23/2018

Recommend over & over again, Michelle’s photos are breath taking and she is very sweet and easy to work with. If your having a special even and want photos too last a lifetime choose divine goddess photography.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

You and Jake were so amazing to work with! It truly was such a BEAUTIFUL candle lite wedding at Goddess Wedding Ceremonies garden!
  • sara

sara · Married on 02/18/2018

Michelle is creative and has a great eye for unique and fun backgrounds. She is easy to get along with and I felt like we had the same ideas from the beginning. My guests also like Michelle and her team and the value of the photos are priceless.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sara! Your family's home was one of the best home weddings I have done! Everyone was so sweet and welcoming. It was an amazing day!!!

Jackie · Married on 02/03/2018

Michelle is amazing!! She is very professional, knows her education on photography (posing, lighting, etc.), she's sweet and is always making you laugh and feel comfortable in front of the camera. I would recommend her to everyone. She is truly a goddess!

Ralph · Married on 01/22/2018

It was magical! We are very pleased with results!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Ralph! You and Yuliya had such a perfect intimate wedding! It means a lot to me to have been a part of your special day!

Brittani · Married on 12/31/2017

Michelle and her assistant were awesome so fun to work with and their photos looked awesome! They helped us achieve all the photos we asked for! Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

I couldnt of asked for a better couple than the two of you to bring in the New Year's with! And honestly the best night wedding and sparkler exit of all times...and to think the sparkler exit almost didnt happen! Thank you again to the both of you for an amazing night!

Samantha · Married on 12/30/2017

Michelle helped make me feel like a princess on my day! She is fun, loving, and professional even when dealing with difficult family members! Her photos are beautiful and worth every penny! There is no better photographer around!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Divine Goddess Photography, LLC 12

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Not every wedding goes smooth, we always have some sort of hiccups. But I am happy you felt like a princess even through the hard times of your day! My team and I want the best wedding for you and the groom and I am so happy we were able to achieve that for the two of you!

Allison · Married on 10/29/2017

I can’t say enough about the time spent with Michelle. We had so many things thrown our way during photos but she was so responsive, helpful and professional. It’s amazing the level of pictures she got with the circumstances handed to her. Would recommend her over and over.

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Divine Goddess Photography, LLC 13

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! You and your girls were a delight to capture precious memories!

KHAYLA · Married on 10/28/2017

Divine Goddess photography was more than what we expected. Michelle is a phenomal photographer and hands on in every aspect. Very responsive and her eye for QUALITY SHOTS and angles is more than amazing! We will definitely cherish our photo's forever. Can't wait to work with her again in the future . She is awesome!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much!!! The two of you will always hold a special place in my heart especially since you're my first couple to ever get published in a magazine!

Tiffany · Married on 10/28/2017

Michelle was great. She listened to the things that were important to us as a couple and made sure everything was done in excellence. We love our pictures!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

I am thrilled that you and Shawn love all of your wedding photos! You guys had such a sweet wedding in Georgia. When everybody started singing during the ceremony it just gave me chills!!! I know me and my team had a wonderful time and I can't thank you enough for allowing us to capture your special day.

Chloe · Married on 10/26/2017

I'm so so happy that I chose Michelle as my photographer. I also got to meet Kendra and the two of them were just awesome to spend the day with.
    I was a little stressed on my wedding day as I'm sure most brides are, I was worrying about being late, my dress fitting comfortably, my guests being happy and all the things that run through a brides mind! By the time I went off for pictures I was feeling a bit anxious BUT by the time our little session down on the beach finished I felt so relaxed and happy again. I was ready to return to my wedding refreshed and ready to party!
    Kendra is so so helpful not just to Michelle but was so helpful for me as well and constantly tried to make our day easier. Michelle was a complete professional who has an incredible eye for detail. Not only that but her friendly relaxed and positive attitude as well as her caring and kind aura makes being around her feel as though she's not your photographer but your friend! Which meant so much to us as we were a British couple getting married in Daytona it meant that unfortunately a lot of our friends and family couldn't join us so to feel like we gained extra friends that day in Michelle and Kendra was so meaningful. I can't recommend Divine Goddess Photography enough. Every bride and groom deserves photographs they can cherish forever and choosing Michelle means choosing just that!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Chloe you and your family were amazing. My team and I had such an amazing time not only being a part of your beautiful wedding but also getting to know your sweet family! It was a pleasure and I can't wait until we meet again! Hopefully next time I see you will be in Europe when I am there traveling and shooting a wedding there!

Barbara · Married on 10/07/2017

Michelle is an amazing professional and human being! I am just in awe with the incredible work she did capturing my wedding, she was able to make it even more special! Loved everything about her techniques and pacience.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Divine Goddess Photography, LLC 14

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Barbara! I love how intimate and special your wedding was! Ravine Gardens is a special place and I'm so happy to create images you can cherish forever!
  • Jana

Jana · Married on 09/03/2017

I wish I could give Michelle more than 5 stars! We're from Ohio and I decided on a whim to get engagement photos while I was in the area for work. I reached out to several photogs, but felt confident in Michelle immediately after connecting with her. She was knowledgeable about the area and excited to make my vision come to life. She woke up at 4:30AM to fulfill my dream of getting sunrise photos, but when the fog prevented that, she enthusiastically offered many solutions to make up for it, going far above and beyond our expectations. Michelle is incredibly talented, organized, and ambitious. She found great photo ops in the nooks and crannies of St. Augustine while also capturing all the landmarks and poses I had in mind. Her passion shined through in each precious moment we spent with her. AND, to top it off, she has a beautiful spirit - she's smart, fun, vibrant, and kind. We felt a bit clunky and awkward in front of the camera, but, man, with her guidance and coaching, our pictures make it look like we are professional models! I am THRILLED with all of our photos! (I also appreciated that she connected me with a fantastic makeup artist - Miss Mum Makeup!) She busted her buns to edit and deliver in record time - far surpassing her promised timeline because she knows how excited her clients are! And I truly felt that she was equally as excited. It was such a true joy to work with her in every single aspect and I'm thanking my lucky stars that I found Michelle!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Jana, Thank you so much! Your amazingly kind words have left me speechless and all I know to say is thank you. Both you and John are two amazing people and I wish you both nothing but love, laughter, and strength for years and years to come. Much love, Michelle McKean

April · Married on 08/23/2017

We could not have asked for a better experience. We actually hired her for our 33rd anniversary. Michelle was awesome to work with, and did a fantastic job. Our photos are gorgeous!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you April! I was so blessed to capture your 33 year anniversary at Washington Oaks Garden State Park in Palm Coast, FL! Its was a perfect sunny day and had one AMAZING sunset!

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

I don't even know where to begin! Michelle is amazing at what she does. My parents had the opportunity to renew their vows and have the wedding of their dreams. I knew exactly who to contact to capture their special celebration. Michelle is so sweet, fun, personable, talented and creative. Their pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! My parents were in awe when they saw them. She is very dedicated at what she does and exceeds your expectations. Michelle thank you again!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Their beach wedding at River to Sea Preserve in Palm Coast, FL was one of the most beautiful beach weddings I have been too! Thank you Jessica for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your parents 30 year anniversary, wedding of their dreams, and special moments we all experienced that beautiful summer evening.

Roman · Married on 07/15/2017

Michelle not only was very professional but she was very approachable and friendly and full of creativity! She listened to our requests and used her amazing talent to capture the emotions of our wedding day and even added some humor to it all! Her detailed photography, time and commitment have given us the captured moments of our wedding day to treasure forever ! Thank you so much, Michelle

Sent on 07/17/2017

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

You and Jessica had such a beautiful beach wedding in St Augustine, FL at The Reef and it was a pleasure to be a part of it! You made me feel like I was a part of the family! Thank you so much!

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Wonderful experience. Our pictures turned out AMAZING! I would highly recommend Divine Goddess Photography for your "big day!" Michelle knows how to get those perfect shots and also the ones that are not expected but turn out perfect. Thanks for capturing the happiness and fun from our reception so that we have lots of amazing pictures to remember it by. We would use Michelle AGAIN!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Michelle! It was a joy!

Jessenia · Married on 05/28/2017

It's been a pleasure to work with Michelle. She's very passionate and patient. I am super excited to have her be a part of my big day!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jessenia for being patient with me!!! You and Gerald will forever hold a special place in my heart!

crystal · Married on 05/06/2017

Michelle made my wedding day perfect! Two days before my wedding, my original photographer became extremely ill and was admitted to the hospital. I was scared to death about not having pictures to memorialize the most important day of my life so far... but we were so blessed that Michelle swooped in and saved the day and gave us the most beautiful pictures I could have ever imagined. We had a small ceremony that was mostly DIY, and I was a frantic mess, trying to get all the last minute details together and make sure everyone was "in their places" the day of... Michelle was such an upbeat, and calming spirit. She was so professional, but also so fun, and took charge to get both of our families to cooperate for pictures (which was no small feat! Lol!) I felt absolutely comfortable taking pictures with her, and I just can't get over her eye and attention to detail. We are just a couple days past our wedding, and so far I have just seen the sneak peaks, but I am SO IMPRESSED already. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking. Michelle captured the beauty and magic that I FELT on my wedding day, and I am so blessed that I will be able to cherish those memories and be reminded with beautiful photographs for years to come. I truly can't say thank you enough, and will always continue to reccommend Divine Goddess Photography. Her work is truly priceless. Thank you!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

You and Josh was such a pleasure to work with! I mean, last minute weddings doesn't mean we cant create amazing images! Despite the unfortunate events just days before your wedding your wedding turned out perfect!

sara · Married on 04/08/2017

We are so, so, so happy that we got Michelle to photograph our wedding. She is wonderful to work with, very creative and seems to have endless energy. She works so hard to make the whole experience special and memorable. She really went above and beyond, and we are forever grateful. Thank you so much, Michelle!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Divine Goddess Photography, LLC's reply:

Your very welcome Sara. Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your special day for you and Lio at the beautiful Mandarin Garden Club.