DIVINE DESTINATIONS Reviews

9 | Cloquet, MN

9 Reviews for DIVINE DESTINATIONS

Lena · Married on 05/19/2017

Jen Maki helped me every step of the way! She was available and checking up on us to make sure our vacation was going as planned throughout our stay! She was a fountain of information and we loved it! I can't express how wonderful she is!!!

Julie · Married on 12/20/2016

Jennifer helped plan our surprise vow renewal vacation. She helped pick the perfect all-inclusive resort, as well as had the people at the resort waiting to help us complete our vow renewal plans, once we arrived. Jennifer did a fabulous job in helping with these plans. She provides great service and is always willing to help with suggestions and offer a better value when available. Plus, she is a lot of fun to work with.

Jake · Married on 09/17/2016

Jen booked our honeymoon and it was fabulous! Everything was laid out for us and we just basically had to show up! I would recommend booking through Divine Destinations to any of my friends.

Jordan · Married on 01/06/2016

We have worked with Jen for every trip dating back to 2013 including our destination wedding. I never thought I'd be someone who says they have a travel agent, but I can't see traveling any other way. There is no stress or worry involved even for those things you can't plan for.

Chris · Married on 10/03/2015

Jen was our booking agent for our honeymoon vacation in gorgeous Ocho Rios Jamaica. I was at first hesitant about Jamaica and also getting the Butler Suites. Jen convinced me it was the way to go and I tell you there is no other way I will travel now! We booked our second trip back to same place for
    Our anniversary this year and the butlers Jen got for my wife and I were outstanding! I looked at booking myself and yeah I found same deals as Jen but the frustration of lining everything up wasn't worth it, when all I have to do is call Jen. She knows all of our preferences and is quick to respond if I request any additional information or want to change anything. Very professional and very easy to work with. I'll be booking alll my vacations every year with Jen

Rohana · Married on 08/01/2015

Jen is amazing! She is incredibly helpful and works with your budget to make sure you get a dream vacation! She is there from before you go and checks in while you are gone to make sure everything is wonderful! If you're heading out on vacation or honeymoon make sure to book with Divine Destinations!

Justin · Married on 07/12/2013

Jennifer at Divine Destinations is an incredibly knowledgeable travel agent who deeply cares about her customers.

Emily · Married on 07/02/2016

3.5

Jennifer did an amazing job helping my husband and I choose our honeymoon location. She was able to nail down what we were really wanting in our trip and helped compromise our visions. It is so nice to go on a honeymoon where you can both relax and have a little adventure to break up some beach time!

Lance · Married on 06/11/2016

Our honeymoon vacation to St. Lucia was excellent!! Everything went off without a hitch and we were able to sit back and relax at the beautiful oceanfront resort. We did all of our planned activities and we even added in a speed boat tour which was a blast too. Pictures of the trip will be posted to Facebook soon and we will be sure to mention Divine Destinations is who brought us there. 

Unfortunately, we haven’t booked our next vacation yet but we would like to thank you, thank you, thank you for helping us with this one. When we plan our next vacation, we will be sure to get in touch with you!