Divine Design Flowers Reviews

18 | Miami Beach, FL

18 Reviews for Divine Design Flowers

Our talented Wedding Planner, Eileen, also took care of our flower needs and everything came together beautifully. Eileen and Divine Design Flowers created a simple yet elegant design that exceeded our expectations. We received so many compliments from our friends and family and we could not be happier!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Joel · Married on 09/05/2015

Divine Design Flowers is excellent. Eileen has great taste, style and is attentive to her clients needs and wants.
    She knows how to bring to life a clients vision.

Sent on 10/15/2015

DeAna · Married on 07/11/2015

Eileen was amazing! I planned my wedding from St. Louis and was nervous about picking the right vendors in Miami. I already knew I loved her designs but once I spoke to her, I knew she would take great care of us! The flowers and palms were just beautiful and she was so wonderful to work with! I could not have been happier!

Peter · Married on 05/30/2015

Divine Design Flowers did a fantastic job getting my bride the perfect design she wanted for her wedding!!! so grateful for Eileen and her team that hung vines from the ceiling and made my wife's vision come true!!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Cynthia · Married on 05/30/2015

Thank you to Divine Design I had the most beautiful flowers a bride could dream of. They handled all the flowers for my wedding ceremony & reception. Eileen had such great ideas and vision, she's so creative and has gorgeous taste. I explained a little of what I wanted my (the Bride) bouquet to look like and designed exactly what I was envisioning. Her attention to detail is exceptional. She made all the wedding party bouquets, decorated isle chairs, created a floral arch for the altar, designed a very organic yet romantic tablescape with greens and flowers flowing on the tables, and many more details all throughout. As a person who loves flowers it made my wedding to have such beautiful flowers tastefully placed throughout the venue. Overall superior service and product.

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • I

iris · Married on 02/21/2015

I can't thank God enough for putting Eileen and her tram in my life for the most special day of my life. You made my vision come to life, the flowers, the decorations, but most of all the sense of beauty, calm, and peace you brought to our wedding (because that is what you brought to us with your overall presence) was heavenly sent.

Mitzi Estefanía · Married on 12/20/2014

When I saw my flowers the day of my wedding I was floored. I was in awe of the beauty that was before me. Eileen captured in her mind (like a photograph) what we wanted and she brought it to life. The combination of colors, flowers and sizes was perfect. Everything was elegant and well thought-out.

I will never ever forget the beauty that was before my eyes and the eyes of our guests. Thank you Eileen for being EXCELLENT and an incredible florist. The world needs to know and experience your talent.

We love you!

Sent on 10/16/2015

For our wedding, we chose Divine Design Flowers as our wedding flower service. From the beginning, the service was exceptional from narrowing down our color theme through specialized picture tests, to the little details on the wedding day itself (flower combinations and consistency). Beyond the natural beauty of the flowers picked and their design, was the care and personalized attention which really surprised my wife and I. If you are thinking about a great, hardworking, and loving company to realize your flower wedding dreams, Divine Design Flowers should be your first pick.

Thanks again for your excellent delivery in blooming flower design and service! We are sincerely grateful!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Maria Candelaria · Married on 12/20/2014

Wow! the flowers she used, how she put them together, the different colors, the textures, the depth that it gave to the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and reception was so beautiful. She knows her flowers and knows how to make them look incredible.

The design was so beautiful as well, the ceremony was incredible. Simple but so beautiful! I am so happy for my son and daughter in law, their wedding was the vision they had and Eileen made it come alive. They are very unique people and they got their unique wedding. So beautiful! Everyone loved the flowers she used! In love with the design. She is an artist all the way and such a joy tow work with.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Melody · Married on 12/20/2014

The design was so beautiful! Every part, the ceremony, the cocktail hour and the reception! I wish you could've been there. It was a delightful beauty. The flowers she used were so unique and elegant. She really knows her way with her flowers, and with different styles! She not only arranged them so beautifully but also she created beauty! She is such an artist. She gets the most fun and creative ideas and she makes them come alive! She was able to capture my brother's and sister-in-law's vision and personalities, and she made such a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Kees-Jan · Married on 12/20/2014

Dream weddings need dream wedding flowers..

We had gotten to know Eileen in a private meeting, and found out that she was a wedding planner. Our son’s wedding was in 3 months and we started asking her some questions.
    It was like turning on a big bright light. We suddenly encountered a person who had a passion to organize weddings that would become an unforgettable experience for all involved. She did not try to impress us with all the amazing weddings she had done, and show off about how good she really is… (we found out only later).. no we felt she lived to serve and really create the best wedding experience she could offer.

Flowers are so important for a wedding. The suggestions Elaine gave fitted the wants of our children, and helped the costs as well. That is an art.
    The ideas and the detailed execution of the ideas made the difference. We tapped into the wealth of experience and ideas that Eileen brought to the table.
    Even the flowers that floated in the pool with the candles were just perfect. Every wedding picture we look at reminds us of the impeccable details.
    As I think back of that unforgettable day, it has left an imprint in my mind as truly “Beauty in the Making” where at the center of the image my son and his beautiful bride shine. A joy for every photographer :) It just makes everybody look good.
    If you want your wedding to be unforgettable, I can highly recommend Elaine as a person and professional.

Kees-Jan de Maa
    Father of the groom.

Conchita · Married on 12/20/2014

Eileen has an exquisite taste. She takes the ideas of the bride and groom and partners with them bringing her ideas to the table with all the knowledge and experience she possesses. Her ideas are very attractive. She exudes great styling taste and professionalism.
    Thank you for the beautiful work you did, Eileen. We are forever grateful to you!!

Rayhaneh · Married on 10/18/2014

Eileen from Divine Design Flowers is extremely talented! She took my ideas and with her touch she made everything so elegant and beautiful. I had a beautiful garden ceremony at Vizcaya Museum & Gardens and since we are not allowed to use chairs for the ceremony and much decoration Eileen took this beautiful long garland and had all the bridesmaids hold it and it created such a beautiful aisle for me to walk down to. Her ideas are so creative and and she made the most beautiful bouquet, centerpieces, chair cover ups and added flowers to my wedding cake. Her work is unreal and gorgeous and she does everything with love. She's amazing!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Justin · Married on 10/18/2014

When it came time to designing our wedding my wife and I were stuck. We wanted classy but not boring, fun but not tacky, and most of all we wanted it to reflect us a couple.
    We got all that and more from Divine Design. She thought outside of the box to make our wedding beautiful, unique and classy.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Anthony · Married on 04/12/2014

Eileen is hyper talented and truly lives her work. Her finished pieces scream creativity, uncompromising quality and the "wow" factor. On our wedding day, she never stopped working to exceed our expectations. She nothing short of blew us away. I had the perfect wedding, everything I could dream of, and Eileen (via Beauty in the Making & Divine Design Flowers) was the single reason. Decide for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMrfVkgb9DM

Sent on 09/25/2014

Valerie · Married on 04/12/2014

Eileen and Divine Design Flowers created a pure elegant design that simply blew me away and was beyond anything that I could have imagined. Her skill and expertise is worth every penny and so much more. I would trust Divine Design with any type of event. Do yourself a favor and do the same!

Sent on 10/11/2014

claudia · Married on 03/23/2014

Eileen our Wedding Planner made our dream Wedding come true. Our guests were amazed by the decoration and on the focus on every detail of the wedding. As the bride, I was able to relax and enjoy the most important day of my life- my Wedding! Everything was taken care in such a loving, elegant and unique way. The compliments from all our guests made me feel like I had the best wedding ever.
    I can absolutely recommend this vendor:)

Sent on 10/26/2014

Marsha · Married on 01/25/2014

I came to Design Divine Flowers with these simple words "I like tulips". That was the extent of my thoughts and ideas concerning my wedding flowers. From these simple words, Design Divine put together a bouquet of flowers for me that took my breath away. It incorporated not only my beloved tulips but other beautiful flowers that perfectly complimented each other and myself. The bridesmaid bouquets were simple yet they added an air of stateliness and classic beauty that was complimented time and time again.

Sent on 10/30/2014