Divine Curves Bridal Reviews

20 | Yukon, OK

20 Reviews for Divine Curves Bridal

brianna · Married on 07/06/2013

I had an amazing time dress shopping at Divine Curves Bridal. I was welcomed with a warm cheery smile and treated like a princess. Tina did an amazing job at picking the right dress for what i was looking for. Her home was professional and very clean. She made me feel really special and i put a deposit on a dress that day. Her payment flexability really helped a lot as well. I am in the service industry and am very picky about how vendors treat me. I can say that she made it personable and FUN! Thank you Divine Curves, you have made the happiest day of my life extra special.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

Thank you Bri! I loved working with you and I cannot wait to see how beautiful you look on your wedding day!!!!!

Christina · Married on 04/13/2013

Tina at Divine Curves went above and beyond to meet all of our needs. She worked late so we could come after I got off work, she gave my daughter the full treatment with each dress she tried on. Because of Tina and her ability to make brides feel special no matter what we will always cherish saying yes to the dress! I would recommend her to everyone no matter the size.

Sent on 02/21/2013

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I love my job!!!

Glenda · Married on 09/22/2012

Tina is wonderful! She had a good selection of beautiful gowns. I never felt like my size was an issue and Tina made sure I was comfortable during the entire process. My family & friends felt very comfortable waiting between gowns in the living room.

I love the dress I chose and I can't wait to wear it at my wedding! I would recommend Divine Curves to all plus size brides.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Crystal · Married on 05/05/2012

I had the most wonderful experience of finding a wedding dress at Divine Curves Bridal! As a plus size woman, I was having difficulty finding the right dress. I ran across the website for Divine Curves and emailed for an appointment. I received a prompt and curteous response from Tina. When I arrived for my appointment, I felt very comfortable in the warm and inviting atmosphere of her homebased boutique. The first dress that Tina showed me to try on was absolutely perfect! I tried on some other dresses just to have a look, but that first dress was the one for me. After deciding on the dress, I then played around with the accessories that she had available, trying on various jewelry and veils. I felt like an absolute princess while I was there! I walked out of there with a beautiful bridal ensemble at an incredible bargain! I spent a fraction of what I would have spent at other bridal stores and boutiques. I cannot say enough good things about Divine Curves Bridal and I highly recommend it to any plus size woman in the market for wedding attire.

Sent on 02/08/2012

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

Thank you Crystal for the glowing review!! It was a pleasure to help you and I wish you many, many years of a blessed marriage!

Jorjia · Married on 12/30/2011

The experience was wonderful! Tina was so helpful picking out the dress. The dresses were all good prices, and beautiful. She even emailed and checked with me to see if I needed anything else. She was wonderful to my mother and mother in law. Any plus size bride should definitely go to her first. I could not be any happier with my dress than I already am...It's lovely!

Sent on 02/09/2012
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2011

Tina Hall was a wonderful help in finding my perfect wedding dress. I found her small home business by fluke, went to view a dress, wasnt really my style. After telling her what I was looking for she brought out the Alfred Angelo style #1963 and I fell in love! I wasnt prepared to pay for a dress of that price but she allowed me to pay a down payment then make payments. She was very helpful and never judged me by my size...actually, the reason that she started her business is heartwarming, you should ask her...!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. I am so happy for you and your new husband. Many blessings and many happy years together!

Amber · Married on 06/11/2011

Tina was AMAZING. I only tried on 5 dresses before I found MY dress. She was insanely helpful, even when I had to come back to get another corset. She was so helpful. The experience was really a great one. Being the size I am I find myself rarely comfortable trying on clothes, let alone in front of others! Here everything was private and only the people I wanted seeing me could see me. She had a GREAT selection and multiple options I could have seen myself in. The prices were also amazing. Getting my dress at Divine Curves was the best decision I ever made.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

I loved heloing you!! I cannot WAIT to see your pictures! Congratulations! Happy Marriage!!

Christie · Married on 12/18/2010

Amazing woman! Great service. I absolutely loved my dress, and so did my husband!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2011
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 12/04/2010

The picking of the dress, as a plus-sized bride, was one of the most dreaded tasks that I had put off as long as possible, but finding Divine Curves made this one of the best moments of the wedding-planning process! I had the most beautiful dress; I had a dress I would have picked no matter what size I would have found myself wearing at the time of my wedding, and it was all thanks to Divine Curves. Since I did not have to try on sample sizes and put myself on display for strangers in a typical boutique, I felt comfortable and secure enough to try on dresses I felt were designed for thinner, prettier brides, and that's when I found the one! Since it is run out of a home, the fitting room isn't the size of a phone booth and your family and friends have a comfortable waiting area! Thanks to Divine Curves, I didn't feel like a beautiful, plus-sized bride, I just felt like a beautiful bride!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

THANK YOU so much for that wonderful review! The last sentence is what I strive for....to not be a beautiful plus size bride, but to simply be a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE! Blessing to you and many happy years together.

Pam · Married on 10/08/2010

Tina provided the most comfortable setting to try on dresses. She had a variety to be tried on. I would recommend her to anyone needing a plus size wedding dress.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Miche' · Married on 10/01/2010

My sister found Divine Curves Bridal online and I called for an appointment to try on dresses. In the mean time, I had to gone to a large chain bridal store and found a dress that I thought was the dress for me. I even considered canceling my appointment but I am so glad I didn’t. Tina met my mom and me, at the door, with a smile and ultimately made my wedding dress shopping fun and because I was Tina’s only appointment I had her complete attention.

Divine Curves Bridal carries only plus size bridal gowns and accessories; you try on dresses that fit, not dresses that are too small and are pinned to you. You get to see exactly how the gown will look on you, your body. Tina had me try on different styles of dresses so we could see what really looked good on me and also, so she could know what I wanted. She brought out a dress and said “just try this one on, see what you think of this style.” It was “my dress”! Tina knew exactly what I needed, what would look the best on me and make me feel so good about myself. Next she worked with me for over an hour, as she helped me pick out the perfect veil, she even had me try on different slips to make sure I had the exact look I wanted for my wedding.

I am so happy that I did not settle for the "it will do" dress. Now I have a dress that compliments me and hides my flaws. My wedding dress encompasses everything that I am and everything I wanted in a wedding dress.

Thank you Tina for my perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 03/05/2011

Denise · Married on 09/25/2010

Tina was wonderful to work with. I found the perfect gown...in my size! I highly recommend divine curves!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Soraya · Married on 08/16/2010

Being a plus size bride I knew finding a dress would be a little more difficult than someone who was an average size but I did intend to find someone as wonderful and understanding as Tina at Divine Curves Bridal. I was SO impressed that every dress she had listed on her website she had in stock for me to try on! Upon meeting with Tina I KNEW she was the vendor I wanted to purchase my wedding dress from, she was so warm, inviting and understanding that every bride needs to feel beautiful and deserves the be able to try on dresses without "a special order". I would recommend Divine Curves Bridal to any plus size bride looking for the dress of her dreams with a personal touch. Thanks Tina, I will never forget you!!!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! You are going to be a BEAUTIFUL Bride and I cannot wait to see your pictures!

Jamie & LaDonna · Married on 06/05/2010

We found Tina's site on the internet and called her the next morning when we were heading out to look for dresses, she told us to come on over. She was so nice and had the perfect dress for my daughter. She gave us advice on where to find things that we needed, kept in contact with us all the way to the day of the wedding in case we had questions or problems and offered assistance. She even contacted us afterwards to see how everything went. Tina is so helpful and when you get to speaking with her you know that she genuinely cares about her customers. She is amazing and made my daughter's day with her beautiful dress.
    Thank you so much.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I truly do enjoy what I do and am so happy that she was pleased.

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2010

Such amazing service! It felt great to go somewhere and feel beautiful, no matter what my size is! Will be recommending Divine Curves Bridal to all my friends!!

Sent on 11/23/2010

Gretchen · Married on 05/18/2010

Tina was incredibly friendly & helpful. Don't let the fact that she's a small store put you off. Her fitting room is bigger & nicer than most big shops' dressing rooms. All of the dresses I tried on were flattering & either fit or were too big. She only works with one bride at a time so you have her complete attention. I love my dress from Divine Curves & I will definitely recommend her to everyone! If you are a plus size bride you should start your search for a dress at Divine Curves!

Sent on 05/19/2010

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

I truly do appreciate your kind remarks and wonderful review! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Tami · Married on 04/08/2010

Tina of Divine Curves Bridal is a true professional. She provided my daughter and I a wonderful dress shopping experience. She is so friendly and caring. She has a great selection of beautiful dresses that will fit all plus size body types. We couldnt be happier. Her prices are great. We would recommend Divine Curves Bridal to everyone for the best wedding dress shopping experience ever.

Sent on 04/27/2010

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your positive and caring remarks! I truly do appreciate your business!
    Tina

camilla · Married on 04/12/2018

Tina was wonderful! She really made me feel special..its hard when u are plus size to find a dress. I didn't feel intimadated or discouraged. She made the entire experience comfortable. Her dress selection is above average. You can actually try on the dresses onsite that are in your size! Divine Cures is definetely the place for the plus size bride!

Sent on 04/11/2010

Carynn · Married on 05/15/2010

This is the most wonderful experience I could have EVER imagined! When we arrived we went into the biggest and most beautiful dressing room where there was plenty of room for my entourage, me, my dress AND walking around room (some dresses just require twirling). It was a quiet, one-on-one, no pressure environment where my friends were welcome to participate or wait patiently in the other room while watching television, which is what my brother opted for. We were all offered drinks and when it got warm in there, the air conditioner got blasted full force. Hello customer service, nice to meet you! Tina was very patient while I found just the right dress and worked SUPER hard getting me in and out of all of them. She shared with us during our visit about where her concept came from, experiences her and her daughter had, ideas and hope that a plus-size bride CAN look good and at a good price! After being to the huge wedding megastore I would suggest EVERYONE call Tina and book an appointment. The prices were HALF what we found at the above mentioned megastore and the dresses were more unique and beautiful. I have confidence that a thousand other brides will NOT have my same dress and that makes me so happy. I have told every person I can find about this experience and how I feel so blessed to have been treated so well.

Sent on 05/18/2010

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly enjoyed working with you and your family! I wish you happines and blessings!

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2012

My experience with Divine Curves Bridal was probability outside the norm of most brides, but nonetheless fantastic. After a couple of months looking at bridal gowns that we’re either plain or dated or far too expensive for my budget, I stumbled upon one of Tina’s dresses on recycledbride.com. It was the perfect combination of everything I had liked in other dresses, but with a price tag that was beyond affordable. I knew it was risky to purchase a dress I had only seen pictures of over the internet, but a quick phone conversation with Tina eased my concerns so I decided to take a leap of faith. So glad I did, because the dress arrived in my hometown of Seattle less than a week later in flawless condition, exactly as pictured. Although it had been a sample, there were no smudges, tears, or even loose buttons. A quick trip to the tailor to get it hemmed and I was ready to walk down the aisle in the dress of my dreams. While I have not had the opportunity to visit Tina in her shop, I can only assume that all of her dresses are of such high quality and that Tina takes incredible care with all of her dresses – and with all her brides!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your kind words and positive review! I strive to provide outstanding customer to my brides either in my salon or on the internet. I wish your review could be posted on RecycledBride.com!!! Congratulations!!