Divine Celebrations Reviews

Divine Celebrations 5
Divine Celebrations 6
Divine Celebrations 7

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2012

Erin and the Divine Celebrations team were such a great help with planning our day. We were fairly new to the city and unsure of where to even start with planning our wedding. Erin helped us to establish our vision and then introduced us to vendors who made our day absolutely perfect - they were a fit with our vision, our budget and our personalities. The day itself went incredibly smoothly and really allowed us to enjoy our wedding.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Divine Celebrations's reply:

R- I had a great time working on your vision and all the details that truly made your wedding day YOURS! Congratulations!

Nalina · Married on 04/21/2012

When my daughter and I met Erin for the first time, we knew she was the wedding planner for us. Erin is such a kind, honest and warm person. Working with Erin has been a wonderful experience. She accompanied us to all our vendor meetings, was always available to answer all our questions and went above and beyond. She knew that we had very busy schedules and she was so flexible and accommodating, even meeting us at our home on a Sunday!
    Erin has such a wonderful attitude and is so organized and calm, qualities that are essential for a wedding planner. She did an amazing job for us and we could not be happier with our choice of Erin and Divine Celebrations as our wedding planning team. We highly recommend Erin. She is the BEST!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Divine Celebrations's reply:

MOB, working with you on your daughter’s wedding was a wonderful experience and watching you and your husband actually enjoying your guests was great to see! Thank you for choosing my team for your incredible events!

Divine Celebrations is the reason my wedding exceeded all of my expectations - Erin went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was perfect. She attended every appointment with our vendors, met with us multiple times in person, talked with us throughout the entire process, and answered questions at all times of the day. She is responsibly, efficient, warm, resourceful and most importantly, honest. She always passed on vendor discounts to us, and made sure we got the best deals on items we purchased for our wedding. She and her team were also invaluable during our wedding day - they helped to make all our events run smoothly. Overall, my husband, family and I highly recommend Divine Celebrations.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Divine Celebrations's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We so enjoyed helping you with your wedding and can't wait to see your new family grow through your journey of life! LOVE you both!!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2011

Working with Erin was a breeze. In the end, we were so happy we actually went with a wedding planner (we were a little hesitant at first) because she took care of EVERYTHING. Trust me, there are a lot of little things that go wrong on your big day and Erin and her team were there to take care of everything (probably a lot more that I didn't know about). We truly felt like a "guest at our own wedding" as she puts it.
    Her prices are reasonably and she is incredibly responsive and flexible-driving/meeting us anywhere to go over even the smallest of details.
    Would recommend to anyone that wants there day to go off as perfectly as possible!

Sent on 11/13/2011

Divine Celebrations's reply:

Liz, it was truly our pleasure to help you and your family feel like “Guests at your own wedding”! You and Dan were so great to work with and your vision was wonderful to see come to LIFE!

Debra · Married on 11/05/2011

Erin and her staff are very professional and provided invaluable help with our daughter's wedding day. I would highly recommend her if you want your wedding day to run smooth.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Divine Celebrations's reply:

Deb, I love watching you and Jeff being able to host your daughter’s wedding and not worry about the details! Please keep in touch!

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2011

Divine Celebrations - Erin Calvimontes was exceptional! She went above and beyond to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Divine Celebrations's reply:

Ashley, I LOVED helping you and Floyd with your wedding! I miss you guys already!! Enjoy your Journey through life together!

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2011

Erin was OUTSTANDING! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. We enjoyed the process from start to finish.

Sent on 12/09/2011

Stacy · Married on 09/24/2011

Erin was more than wonderful to work with and is one of the sweetest people I have ever meant. She and her staff are terrific!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Rona · Married on 09/24/2011

Erin and her staff were fabulous and went way beyond my expectations. She anticipated my needs before I knew what they were and her follow up was outstanding. Erin always had a smile on her face. She is completely organized and allowed herself to be the "bad guy" when members of the bridal party were not as cooperative as they could have been (such as being late). The bride and groom and all the parents were able to enjoy the day without worrying about a thing. Divine Celebrations would have been a bargain even at twice the price!

Sent on 11/20/2011

Bethany · Married on 08/27/2011

Erin is the real deal! I'm not sure i could have made it through the last stretch or the day of, without her and her wonderful team. Professional, helpful, extremely responsive, solution oriented, adaptable, organized, and a pleasure to be around. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a planner, we truly enjoyed our experience with Divine, and she made sure our day went off without a hitch. Thank you Erin and team Divine!

Sent on 09/25/2011

Vicky · Married on 10/23/2010

Erin was absolutely awesome! She helped us plan an absolutely beautiful wedding in Pittsburgh while I lived in Texas and my husband lived in North Carolina. I really could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator.

Sent on 11/06/2010

Brenna · Married on 10/16/2010

My overall experience with Erin was amazing! From the first email,
    Erin made our lives easy and smooth. You will find some planners that
    have ideas that they want you to do and push, and push you. Erin was
    totally opposite! This is your day and she will give you suggestions
    and ideas, but at the end of the day it is your decision. If you
    decide to use Erin, one of my suggestions would be to use most (if not
    all) of her vendors. Every vendor except for my DJ was recommended by
    her and they did an amazing job as well as some will give you more for
    your money or she's able to negotiate more to get what you want
    because of her relationship. She saved us thousands of dollars and
    gave us the who's who of vendors in Pittsburgh. Even with her
    schedule, you will feel like you are her only bride. I travel for my
    job and she would send me pictures on my phone of things she found and
    if she wanted her to pick it up or tell me where to go.

In terms of budget and keeping a timely schedule, she is the best
    around! She will not only keep you in your budget, but she will help
    readjust your budget if needed. She likes to stay so close to budget
    that I asked her if I could go up on my cake bill! LOL! However,
    what's great about that is you know that she's not in anyway trying to
    get you to spend more than what you projected. If you have an idea and
    it's not in the budget, she will ask you "where is that coming from?"
    My husband loved that because I'd see something that I'd want, but she
    would show me that we had no money for that within the budget. If it
    was something I HAD TO HAVE, she would adjust some things. As I said
    before, I travel for my job and without Erin, I could have never done
    it. She gives you timelines, emails to keep you on schedule (she likes
    to keep things a little early in case of errors), phone calls, texts,
    etc. Our timeline was so flawless on our wedding day that many of our
    guests said that our wedding was the most seamless they have ever been
    to.

All in all, choosing Erin could be the best thing you do for your
    sanity! You will NEVER have stress about the planning of the wedding,
    just maybe the people around you that will drive you crazy. Even then,
    she helped me deal with that stress as well! Erin turned my vintage
    hollywood theme into reality for me! I just recently told Erin she is
    stuck with me forever! Erin won't be just your planner, but a friend.
    She will be 3 steps ahead of you and know what you're thinking before
    you think it!

Sent on 11/02/2010
  • I

Tia · Married on 06/26/2010

Erin was absolutely outstanding and really went above and beyond what was asked of her. I had an Indian wedding which tend to be very complex and day-long affairs, and I was really impressed with her ability to pick up on new customs and aspects of the ceremony quickly. She was really creative in coming up with solutions to often fairly complex dilemmas and maintained calm and easy to work with at all times. I was very impressed with her well-sized staff on the wedding day since it allowed a dedicated person to be with me the entire day and other key people. Because of Erin and her staff, my wedding day went off without a hitch! I would definitely recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 07/13/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2009

Everything at my wedding was perfect thanks to Erin and her staff at Divine Celebrations. I would highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 08/18/2009

Hilary · Married on 05/23/2009

I would recommend Erin and the Divine Celebrations team to others. They allowed my wedding to be completely stress free. Erin was also a big help in arranging our rehearsal dinner! Everyone is still telling us almost two months later how great everything was. Also, Erin was able to assist us in booking other vendors such as the wedding cake baker through her contacts.
    She helped make the overall planning experience fun.

Sent on 07/13/2009

Melissa · Married on 11/22/2008

Erin and Divine Celebrations did an excellent job handling my wedding. I hired her to do "day of" planning and she did an excellent job. I had nothing to worry about and was able to enjoy my wedding. Erin helped me to finalize the plans and the timeline for the day and attended the meetings with the hotel staff. She also handled recommending vendors and helped with the design of the room we used for the ceremony. I could not have been happier with the service we received. I would highly recommend Divine Celebrations to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 07/12/2009

Danielle · Married on 11/01/2008

Erin did a wonderful job in creating a very special celebration for our wedding. She had innovative ideas, wonderful vendors she worked with and she handled everything with outstanding professionalism.

Sent on 07/24/2009

Laura · Married on 10/04/2008

We just loved Divine Celebrations! They were invaluable helping us to prepare for the wedding, and on the day of their service was exceptional.

Sent on 08/05/2009

Diane · Married on 08/02/2008

This vendor worked with me on a themed College Graduation Party for my husband -- Brazilian Themed. This vendor helped me to accomplish my goals: an outdoor venue with covering in case of rain, an upscale picnic, honor the graduation, fun time, lots of entertainment for children (happy children make happy parents), a tended bar, a very unique menu, and some music both recorded and live.
    This vendor kept me on track, didn't allow me to overschedule things into the party, and worked diligently to find a caterer that both could and would deliver this unique menu without breaking the bank.
    It was everything that I hoped for.

Sent on 07/13/2009

Marlo · Married on 10/10/2015

Erin did an awesome job. I got to enjoy the day...

Sent on 11/12/2015

laura · Married on 09/10/2011

Erin and her staff are truly amazing. They are very kind and know exactly what they are doing. I was very happy with what they did. I did not see my venue decor until I arrived there for the reception. It was above and beyond what I thought it would be. Please use Divine Celebrations -- You will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 10/04/2011

nadia · Married on 06/11/2011

Erin was great! She helped explain Bangali customs to my in-laws to make our Gaye Holud run really smoothly! She was always willing to answer my phone calls at any time and for any reason! Very friendy and sweet lady. She was also very organized and did a great job! I really recommend Erin!

Sent on 07/23/2011

Phalguni · Married on 06/26/2010

Erin was wonderful in planning our Daughter's wedding. She was responsive, helpful and was available at all times during our pre-planning stage. On the day of wedding she and her team did a fantastic job in making sure that everything is on time. I did not have to do anything, she took care of everything. Best thing is that she did everything with smile. She now became an expert in Indian wedding. I would strongly recommend her for any wedding, specialy Indian wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2010

Collin · Married on 09/02/2018

My wife and I both were living outside of Pittsburgh through much of getting this wedding planned, and Erin did a phenomenal job balancing a combined day of Hindu/Christian weddings and reception between our families. Highly recommended to anyone trying to bring all of that together!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Erin and Divine Celebrations were just wonderful! I have to say our wedding day was simply the best day of my life! Erin and her team were wonderful from the beginning doing all of the leg work to make sure vendors had our date available before sending us information to review. She helped us stay focused and made sure all the details were handled on time including having a detailed list of deadlines for activities. You still have to do SOME work because it is YOUR wedding but Erin and her team made everything go off without a hitch (at least that I know of). The day of planning could not have been any easier for us and just the relief of not needing to coordinate vendors was totally worth it. I highly recommend Divine Celebrations to anyone planning their dream wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2017