Diverse Entertainment Reviews

198 | Cranford, NJ

198 Reviews for Diverse Entertainment

198 Diverse Entertainment Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 11/24/2017

Diverse Entertainment is the way to go! From the first meeting till the wedding day Izzy was very organized and responsive to anything and everything. He really outdid himself. Everyone was up on the dancing the entire time. There wasn’t an empty space on that dance floor. Izzy and Ron catered to the crowd and made everyone just move and feel great. Both of our grandmas were dancing which was the highlight of our night. Diverse Entertainment set the bar SUPER high and succeeded greatly. I will be using them again any chance I get!!!!! Thank you so much for making our day the Best day of our lives.

Diverse Entertainment 1
    Diverse Entertainment 2

Elyse · Married on 11/10/2017

We had an absolutely AMAZING experience with Diverse Entertainment. Izzy, Ron, and Kevin did such a great job. Every guest got up to dance and barely wanted to sit down. Music was nonstop and everything flowed together. Couldn’t be happier!

Eleanora · Married on 09/30/2017

Great work thank you everyone enjoyed their time

Michael · Married on 08/11/2017

My wife Melissa and I got married on August 11 2017 and we chose Diverse Entertainment to provide the music, the photography and the videography. The reason we chose Diverse I suffered I pretty severe stroke in May 2016 and Izzy wasn't worried about who we booked with he was more worried about my health. Throughout the whole process from booking to choosing music to even at the wedding he was concerned me and my health. Izzy is a stand up guy. He delivered on everything he said he would and then some. My guests loved the music and danced all night long. Carlos the photographer took amazing pictures and understood my health condition and worked with me. Mario the videographer did great job as well.

That's not enough room in this little box that I could about this company. If you're looking for an entertainment company checkout Diverse Entertainment.

Tania · Married on 07/22/2017

Diverse Entertainment was amazing. All of our guests made it to the dance floor, even those in wheelchairs and my 90yr old grandma! It was a memorable night and I keep getting compliments on the music. I honestly don't think our wedding wouldn't have been as perfect without Izzy and his crew.
    My first wedding venue canceled 50 days before the wedding, Diverse had no issues with the venue change and were very supportive. My only suggestion is that if you really NEED to hear a song, emphasis it. You make a "wish list" so to speak but they'll read the crowd for the most part. There were 1 or 2 songs we wish we would have reminded them to play BUT my husband and I had an amazing time and our guests keep telling us it was the most fun wedding they've ever been too. Not even exaggerating a little. Diverse is great! You'll have a night to remember.

Veronica · Married on 07/16/2017

My husband and I were extremely happy we chose Diverse Entertainment for our wedding! I'm Colombian and my husband is Ecuadorian and so obviously we nddded a DJ that would be able to really connect with our family and friends in a way that would make them feel that this was a wedding back home. Izzy and his team really over-delivered. Izzy was SO professional, it really "upped" the elegance of our event. As part of our package we had the intelligent lighting, two side screens and the tall white robot, our guests loved it all. They still. Ant stop talking about the robot, it was such a fun surprise! My husband and I knew we were in good hands when we found Diverse Entertainment and are so happy they were there to run the show the night of our wedding.

Diverse Entertainment 3
    Diverse Entertainment 8
    Diverse Entertainment 9
    Diverse Entertainment 10

Lourdes · Married on 07/01/2017

Izzy and his crew were excellent! Totally professional! Everyone at my wedding said how great the DJ was. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and really made made it fun!!! I thoroughly enjoyed dancing all night long....the only thing was that the night went by so fast that they did not play one or 2 requests.. I wish it would have lasted longer...lol! I would strongly recommend booking Diverse Entertainment for your wedding or any event !!

• Faith

Faith · Married on 06/25/2017

When my husband and I first met Izzy at a Bridal Expo, we already liked the way he presented himself as an MC. His voice and they way he speaks was just what we were looking for. When we checked the pricing for their services, it was also within our budget so we booked with them right away. Diverse Entertainment was easy and great to work with! Izzy was awesome because even when I asked him for advice or suggestions, he would actually help. The reactions I received from the guests at our wedding was all positive, they truly enjoyed the music, the dancing and entertainment. I would higly recommend Diverse Entertainment to those who are still looking for a DJ/MC.

Cathy · Married on 06/17/2017

My fiance and I began our wedding preparations knowing exactly what MC we wanted after attending a friend's wedding. However, we met Izzy at a bridal show and were amazed by his voice and his professionalism. We agreed to meet with Diverse even though in my mind I knew I wanted someone else. To us, the DJ/MC was the hardest decision we had to make as our crowd is definitely the party hard/dance all night type. We had about 90% latinos so we also wanted someone bilingual and who knew the music. We met with the other company first and then we met with Izzy. We were upfront and told him we were looking at the other company and Izzy's professionalism shone through. He could have easily spoken badly about them as many others would have but instead he continued to sell us on why we should go with Diverse and said the other company was also good. We made the decision to go with Diverse. A few weeks before the wedding, I began emailing Izzy and Ariel with photos for the montage and song requests. They were always prompt to reply and very accommodating with my many requests. We met with Izzy about a week before the wedding and he gave us plenty of song suggestions for things that we didnt even know we had to select. I still worried up until the day of the wedding about whether Izzy would be able to handle my crowd..... but the night of my wedding I learned that I worried for no reason. Izzy and his crew were absolutely amazing! From his powerful voice, to the DJ, to the photo booth attendants, everyone was great. The dance floor was packed ALL night and Izzy had just the right amount of interaction. They played a great mix which brought almost everyone out to dance, from the older folks to the younger ones, from the non-spanish speaking to the non-english speaking. Everything we included in our contract came through without a hitch. I will absolutely recommend Izzy and his team to any bride and groom. They made my reception such an amazing time. I cannot thank them enough!

Valeria · Married on 06/11/2017

My husband and I have no words to express how content we are with Izzy and his crew! As soon as we walked in we knew he was the one, he was very helpful, he is organized and he is very professional, he took our wedding to another level. We have received so many complements about the MC, music and the robot! We had a very diverse group of guest and all of them were on the floor! We are so thankful for helping us make our wedding even more special!

Giselle · Married on 06/10/2017

Izzy was so great! We had such a great time at our wedding and we still keep getting compliments on the music. The dance floor was full all night! Thank you!!

Diana · Married on 06/02/2017

Izzy and staff are amazing. What can I say, Izzy was born to be an MC he's voice is amazing. Everyone at my wedding party mention how his voice was perfect. Clear, crisp, very hyped about that. Music was excellent. Every one had a great time. We also had a young lady sing acappella at our reception outside by the water, at waterside restaurant, where it was brezzes and the quality of the mic and her voice everything flowed together. Was the PERFECT day. Thank you Izzy and staff

Dana · Married on 05/28/2017

This is the best dj around ! Everyone danced at my wedding and they knew how to mix up all the songs! New songs... old songs... and back in the day songs! Def would recommend diverse to everyone! Thank you for making my wedding day so special!!!

Rosanne · Married on 03/25/2017

Diverse Entertainment by far went above and beyond the expectations, I had for a wedding. They were with us with every step of the way to planning our wedding. We went with the DJ & Photographer package. Izzy was able to work with us with a package deal, he had our guest up and dancing even our grandfather!!! The music was amazing, Izzy was amazing, and if I had another event to plan I would go with none other than Diverse Entertainment. Carlos was our photographer, and the shots he was able to capture were breathtaking! Izzy & Carlos both made sure Pete & I had the time of our life along with our guests, and they truly made our special day & night unforgettable.

racquel · Married on 03/25/2017

There is no advice needed this is truly the best company to book with and the most reasonable.

Michelle · Married on 03/18/2017

Thank you so much for being the perfect Energy at our wedding. You entertained and made my day the most perfect day. Our wedding is going to be one that is talked about for years to come at all because of Izzy and his team at diverse entertainment. They are responsible on time and very reliable. We were very honest about our budget and they went above and beyond for our small budget. He listened you everything I had to say as the bride. Took awesome request and pick the most perfect songs. He suggested songs that we didnt even begin to think of it made our day even more perfect. Please if anyone is thinking of using Diverse entertainment go ahead and do it! Everyone raved about Izzy and his team. Thank you so much for doing a great job I will be referring you to everyone and anyone I meet.

Patricia · Married on 11/18/2016

They made my wedding day the most spectacular ever. Not a single person sat down, as they pleased the crowd with a great diverse mix. Love Izzy and his team and without a doubt would recommend them to anybody. ! Professional, exquisite, entertainers!!!

Kristina · Married on 11/12/2016

If you're looking for a smooth, efficient, and professional wedding DJ/Entertainment vendor than please consider Diverse Entertainment. From the start of our entire reception planning process, the team at Diverse made the two of us feel like they valued our business AND the execution of our event. My husband and I never felt like we were just another wedding reception client to them and any questions we had were always answered promptly.

Coordination between the venue we chose went by without a hitch and from a flexibility standpoint, Diverse was top notch. Within obvious reason, their attitude to any suggestion or musical idea we came up with for our reception was always 'Yes'. They welcomed musical suggestions, played tracks that we requested, followed some basic suggestions for the crowd we were hosting, and created an amazing party that many of our guests raved about. For a special touch, please also consider the video montage - the team at Diverse put together a touching and wonderful presentation that left many of our guests quite emotional.

Alex and Valencia · Married on 10/22/2016

Where do we even start in trying to describe Izzy and Diverse Entertainment and the amazing job they did at our wedding on October 22nd. Flash back to March 16th when I attended a Bridal Show at The Atrium which is where I first heard of and saw Diverse Entertainment perform. They did a mock reception and when I heard Izzy speak I was blown away. He has what I think of has the perfect radio announcer voice. During the Reception they passed out foam glow batons and had an electric robot. The music was pumping and the way Izzy got the audience up and dancing I knew I wanted to hire them. Mind you this was my first bridal show and I came to get ideas. But Izzy made my search easy. And when they had my date I knew it was meant to be. My fiancee does Audio Production so I could not just have mediocre entertainment. Izzy was was very flexible in meeting us late in the evening so my fiancee could interview them as well. Izzy suggested songs and listened to us regarding our likes and dislikes. On the day of the Wedding the music played matched our taste perfectly. Everyone was on the floor dancing right after our first dance. All our family and friends not only loved the music but the Photo Booth as well. You will not go wrong if you use Diverse Entertainment. We used their DJ services for the Ceremony and Reception and of course the Photo Booth. Thank you Diverse Entertainment for making our day memorable. Alex and Valencia

Greg · Married on 10/14/2016

By far the best MC/DJ you can get! Izzy was able to keep the party rocking. At no point did I have a worry about anything. I knew that Izzy would make sure that everything was done in the best way. Any questions he had for me I asked him to make the best decision and he was able to do exactly that! Izzy's voice was loved by every single person at the wedding, he was able to keep everyone's attention when needed!

Greg and Caitlin

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot express how happy I am with Diverse! They did an amazing job from start to finish. They make you feel like family all the way through and we were extremely happy with that. Planning a wedding is difficult you want to meet vendors who can help make the process fun and not at all stressful. Izzy and Ariel are forever family to us and this will not be the last time we call on their services. So what more do you need to book them? They have a freaking party robot that unfortunately we were unable to have at ours but our next big event he'll be there. Price wise? You can't get any better for the quality or service they provide!

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

Diverse entertainment was a perfect vendor for our wedding at the waterside! We worked with Izzy from the start and he was truly awesome! He is reliable, helpful, passionate, talented and super friendly! From the moment we met Izzy he made us feel we were part of his family. He was always available to talk to us about anything we needed and he was so knowledgable about the business which we really appreciated! On the day of our wedding Izzy and his other DJ were amazing, they kept the crowd hyped and played all of our music we requested (and also did not play anything we didn't like either!) we appreciated how Izzy gave the wedding party directions of what to do so no one was confused and made sure everything went so smoothly! I am so so glad we decided to book Diverse Entertainment for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had and a lot of the reason was because of Izzy! We so appreciate everything they did for us!!!

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2016

I would 100% recommend Izzy and the Diverse team. From the moment we met with Izzy he was very professional yet made us feel very comfortable as well. Plus he knows what he is doing, listen to him when he gives you song suggestions and timeline suggestions! He also offers competitive prices and we even added the monogram, dancing on clouds, and photo booth which all were wonderful additions. He had the dance floor full all night long and kept the party going! He was also very easy to work with and fulfilled all of our needs!

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2016

We booked Diverse Entertainment for our wedding reception at the Manor in West Orange, NJ on 9/16/16. Izzy and his crew were amazing from start to finish. Ariel, our DJ, played a great variety of music, even blend of Spanish and English as requested. Everybody was on the dance floor! People are still talking about how fun the wedding was. The percussionist , JP Montalvo, was amazing as well. It gave the party a live vibe. We loved it. My guests also had a lot of fun at the photobooth! The black light show towards the end was great, glad we choose that add on. All in all an awesome night, couldn't have asked for better service and entertainment, very professional and organized. They even did uplighting, very pretty!

Thank you guys so much, me and Jimmy are so happy with how everything turned out. Izzy was so great and accommodating throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend diverse entertainment to anyone planning a party or wedding!

Love,
    Mr. and Mrs. Revoredo

Jisah · Married on 08/28/2016

Our wedding was on August 28, 2016 at Crystal Plaza. Izzy and Ariel was amazing. Everyone at my wedding had a great time! Some of the guests were shocked at how much attention Izzy gave towards the guests to keep them entertained because they never had that experience before. We guarantee that no one was bored. There was guests always dancing and having fun. We also had the blacklight show. That was fun and would recommend that in every wedding. This gets everyone involved and is fun for ALL ages. We can't thank these guys enough. We 100% recommend Diverse Entertainment. Izzy thank you for making the planning process easy and pleasant. Your music choices were great. You are the best MC! If you guys have Izzy and Ariel you will not regret it. Thank you times a billion!