Diverse Catering Reviews

80 | Bensalem, PA

80 Reviews for Diverse Catering

Mike Schmidt helped my event run as smoothly as possible. He takes weddings seriously, and visited our venue to get things just right on four separate occasions. He volunteered to run the rehearsal, lined up my bridal party, and made sure that the reception events ran on schedule. YOU NEED A CATERER WHO MAKES YOU FEEL CALM! And, I knew he had everything under control. His staff is professional and timely. My room looked gorgeous and the cocktail hour, 4-cheese baked macoroni, and sauteed spinach was divine. I especially appreciate how Mike worked within our budget and catered to my every request (gum paste flowers on the cake last minute--CHECK). He is truly great.

Sent on 10/10/2012

3.5

Ken & the Diverse Crew catered our wedding at Bartram's Garden June 2016. I can't say enough good things about our experience. Ken helped us with details we didn't even think about. When we had requests that we thought were borderline unreasonable, Ken went further than what we requested to really accommodate all of our needs. The service on the day of our wedding was excellent, all of the staff was cheerful, helpful, attentive and graceful. The food was excellent. We expected decent wedding food (weddings are never about the food, right?) but we were absolutely impressed (especially our BBQ station with smoked chicken, coleslaw, mac & cheese and white rolls).

Thank you Ken & Crew for the flawless execution of our wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2016

3.0

WE used Diverse Catering for our wedding at Bartrams garden. If you are going to get married at this venue, then this is the caterer you want to use. Their knowledge of the venue and their great relationships with the venue staff is priceless. They also have incredible relationships with oceans party rentals, so that was also extremely valuable. Ken and Mike are really nice and worked with us to create the menu we wanted. We did go over budget, but I thinking that is really because of what my husband and I wanted, not because of the catering company. There were very open and honest in regards to what we needed for staffing and they were very transparent about what everything was costing. The food tasted GREAT! all of our guests commented on how good it was, they even said the coffee was good. It is always nervewracking, you go for these tastings and then you never know if the food is going to taste the same the day off, and it did!!! They were also very flexible and helpful with what we wanted and had some great ideas,especially in regards to the venue and how to best use the space.

The only thing that wasn't overwhelmingly positive was a few months out, they were not the most responsive with emails. I was planning my wedding out of state and that really made me nervous. My friend used them and reassured me that she had the same experience but leading up to the wedding, they were very responsive. This was also my experience. Once we got closer, my emails were answered within 1-2 days. So if you work with them and months out you don't hear back for awhile, just remember these guys are great, and they are busy, and they are giving someone else special attention on their wedding that is happening that weekend. They were there for us as we got closer, so don't worry.

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • User4001937 · 2+ years ago

3.0

Ken worked absolute magic at our wedding. Even creating a plan B due to the weather that was more spectacular than what we ever could have imagined.

Sent on 11/23/2014

0.6
      1.0
      1.0
      0.5

While they talk a good game, Diverse Caterers fails to deliver. Their business practices are unscrupulous, they fail to return emails, phone calls and texts. It its often like herding cats trying to get a response from Ken. The food is good, if you can put up with the total lack of professionalism and disorganization.

Sent on 10/24/2014