Diva-licious Cake House Reviews

Diva-licious Cake House 6
Diva-licious Cake House 7
  • F

Fran · Married on 05/19/2018

We highly recommend Lisa and the team at Diva-Licious! Our cake was beautiful and delicious! Fran and David

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Diva-licious Cake House 8
    Diva-licious Cake House 9
  • Luz

Luz · Married on 12/17/2017

Anniversary Cake

I should have written this review on my 1st wedding anniversary! We defrosted the anniversary cake in the morning and by late afternoon we ate 1/2. It was so delicious and most and fresh that the blue flowers were still blue. absolutely lovely.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Diva-licious Cake House 10
    Diva-licious Cake House 11

kaydian · Married on 10/14/2017

All I can say is wow, this cake was amazing, beautiful and tasted awesome, thank you for all your hard work with our cake.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Bridget · Married on 09/01/2017

The attention to detail is amazing. Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about the design and taste. We highly recommend Diva-Licious Cake House!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2017

Hired Divalicious to create my daughters wedding cake and would highly recommend them. The cakes they create are unbelievable works of art and incredible moist and delicious cakes. Could not be happier !!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2017

Omg my wedding cake was AMAZING! And the owner Marian Meyers was there for me every step of the way from the first inquiry. The cake came out even better than I had imagined and everyone raved about it!! Plus it was DELICIOUS ????

Sent on 04/28/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 12/17/2016

Marian and her team from Diva-licious Cake House are amazing. She helped create 2 cakes for my wedding- an incredible boat cake groom's cake, and a gorgeous 7 tiered white and gold wedding cake. She truly made my dreams a reality. They staff is all so friendly and accommodating, they treat you like family. The cakes are absolutely delicious and stunning!

Sent on 02/07/2017

nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

As a pastry chef, I couldn't help but have extremely high expectations for my wedding cake. I almost felt bad for whoever would end up making it because of how critical I can be. BUT THIS CAKE WAS AMAZING. Inside and out. So so happy we chose divalicious cake house for our wedding. The cake itself was fluffy yet moist. The buttercream was creamy and delicious. I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2016

Diva-licious Cake House seriously saved the day at my wedding! My mom and I planned on making a decorative fake cake for display and serving sheet cake to the guests, well it was the Monday before my wedding and my mom decided it was too much stress on the both of us and called Diva-licious Cake House and even being last minute, they made the most stunning four layer cake AND a variety of cupcakes for our dessert table! They were so nice and helpful, I still dream about how delicious the cake tasted! We did four layers, each a different flavor. The chocolate cake with cookies and cream filling is to die for! I can't thank them enough for helping us out and making a beautiful cake as the centerpiece of our reception!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Diva-licious Cake House's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for allowing us to be part of your special day. We are happy that you enjoyed your cake and we look forward to working with you again for future events. Congratulations!

Dialy · Married on 11/19/2016

Marian and Steve were simply amazing. We met twice. My husband and i explained what we wanted and we received more than what we expected. The cake was beyond our expectations. Marian decorated the cake exactly how we wanted, the taste was amazingly delicious and her punctuality at the time of delivering the cake was perfect. Marian was probably one of our favorite venders to work with. We were very satisfied with her work. We had a four tier carrot, pumpkin and red velvet semi-naked cake. So many of our guest were delighted with the taste. Everyone kept giving us compliments of how delicious it was. Thank you Marian, Steve and the whole team of Diva-Licious cakes for such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Annie · Married on 07/31/2016

So, we have been married a whole year and heard all the complaints about the frozen year-old wedding cake tradition. We could not wait to get our Almond and Cream Cheese cake out of the freezer. We dug in and were transported back to our wedding day. The cake was a beautiful, nautical theme and looked great on the day, BUT A YEAR LATER? It tasted exactly the same. Delicious. We will be eating it all night!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

I wish I could give more stars!! Diva-Licious Cake House is the best around! I met with the owner and showed her a picture of the cake I saw on linyerest I wanted and without hesitation said she could do it.

When I saw the cake the day of the wedding my jaw dropped I could not get over how grand and beautiful it was ( not to mention delish!) I wish I could post a picture of the cake to show her beautiful work.

This is by far the BEST wedding cake shop in Florida!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Anthony · Married on 07/17/2016

Want to thank everyone at Diva-licious!!! They went above and beyond to make our baby shower perfect! Everything was perfect!!! Will be coming back!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2016

The owner Marian is a true pleasure to work with, very patient, kind and her team does exceptional work! The cakes are beautiful and delicious. My family has been so impressed with Diva-licious Cake House that they are now going to do my daughters baby shower. I hope to have them bake for us for all of my family's big events!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Lynn · Married on 04/16/2016

Three tier cake - each tier a different flavor! We couldn't serve it fast enough at our party!! Not only beautiful but more importantly delicious. The best buttercream frosting I've ever tasted.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/16/2016

Very unique and delicious flavors and styles of cakes. We loved their lemon cake paired with raspberry filling and chocolate peanut butter as well! You really cannot go wrong with any of them though. We used them for our engagement cake and groomsman cake as well! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2016

The Diva-Licious Cake House was top notch all the way and provided us with excellent service. It was truly a wonderful experience from start to finish. The attention to detail and the quality of work was awesome. My granddaughter’s “1st” birthday cake was everything we could have imagined and more. Everybody loved, loved, loved it! The cake was simply elegant and absolutely delicious! Marian is truly a “Diva” and dedicates her time to you and delivers you exactly what you want for your cake in every detail. They offer a huge selection of cake, filling ad frosting flavors. They exceeded all of our expectations and did it all with love. Our guests are still raving about the cake and many people have asked for her contact information. If you are looking for an elegantly and beautifully decorated, exquisitely delicious cake, you have found the right place, The Diva-Licious Cake House. Highly, highly recommended for any kind of specialty cake, cupcakes, cake pops, etc., you need.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Stevi · Married on 02/20/2016

Divalicious Cakehouse did an amazing job on our wedding cake! Our guests could not stop raving about how great our cake was.

I loved our cake so much that I didn't want to save the topper, it's in my freezer but I don't know how much longer it will last in there. Our cake consisted of 3 different kinds of cupcakes and two tiers of cake.

I would definitely recommend Divalicious Cakehouse to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Brianna · Married on 12/13/2015

We just had our wedding cake done by The Diva-Licious Cake House. It was a Winter Wonderland cake and it was incredible. The Chocolate with Nutella buttercream and Vanilla with French Vanilla were our flavors and they were delicious. I would totally recommend them.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Juliana · Married on 12/12/2015

Banana cake is amazing! Make sure to book a free tasting during one of the wedding shows to receive a free layer.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Debra · Married on 12/05/2015

We had The Diva-Licious Cake House make our wedding cake. They were recommended to us by our venue. I was very impressed with the shop and how clean and beautiful it was. We even saw some cakes being decorated while we were having our tasting. It was fun to see the production. The flavors were all delicious but we chose the Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting and the Rum Cake with Vanilla buttercream. It fit in with our holiday wedding. Marian spent an hour with us and provided a lot of great ideas to make our cake different. We chose to use real flowers provided by our florist and they did an awesome job putting them on the cake. Thanks Diva-Licious, can't wait to eat the topper on our Anniversary.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Absolutely gorgeous and delicious cake! The tasting was the most difficult part, too many great options for flavors! Communication was great, cake turned out perfect and our guest enjoyed the pumpkin flavor :)

Sent on 10/14/2015

Absolutely gorgeous and delicious cake! The tasting was the most difficult part (too many great options for flavors!!). Communication was great, cake turned out perfect and the sugar flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Joe · event on 08/11/2015

I purchased a cake for a new school that serves children with Autism. Each tier was a different flavor and the top tier was gluten free, they were able to put the school logo on the cake while also incorporating items like crayons balloons and puzzle pieces (all edible) making it even more special. It was not only beautiful but delicious. We will be purchasing more from here in the future.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2015

Delicious and beautiful. We chose a cupcake tower for our wedding and our guests were amazed at the beautiful display. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again!

Sent on 07/02/2015