Diva Addy's Events Reviews

selfless

Sent on 01/17/2020

Joliek 路 Married on 12/28/2019

Time saving

The CEO of Divaaddysevent is passionate about her job, she makes sure everything is going as planned. Get her as your planner and she will leave you smiling 馃槉, she鈥檚 always ready to serve her couples to the best of her abilities. Thank you Divaaddysevent for a wonderful wedding ceremony.

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • queenalikiss

Adeline Simms 路 Married on 12/07/2019

Mrs Addy, is an excellent vendor. very patient and understanding. she assisted me in making great choices and i felt fulfilled. I'll recommend her any

she is an excellent vendor to work with. she's got great taste and she helps you make great choices

Sent on 06/03/2019

Alima and Ralph,
    It was a pleasure planning your wedding. You both were a great couple to work with, and I enjoyed each step of the planning.
  • Rapheal

Rapheal , Nwanchan 路 Married on 12/07/2019

Professional

She is the best in DMV and I thank God we came across her. Because of her professionallism, the memories of our wedding will be forever. She has humility, respect and selfless in sacrifices. She took our wedding so personal and worked with us like is family. I can't wait to have her plan our anniversary bc she is the best. Thank you for giving us a beautiful outcome. God bless you.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Germaine Netassaboue 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Always available to help

I recommend Addy today,tommorow and forever. That's just how good she is. She planned my wedding so well with no attitude. As a matter of fact,she was my mouth piece and i developed a special spot for her, to the point that i call her my mum. Thank you so much Aunty Addy(mom). my husband and i (the Kwene's) are so grateful. 馃馃馃馃馃馃挅馃挅馃挅馃挅

Sent on 07/15/2019

Germaine,
    It was my pleasure planning your wedding. I had a great time working with you, and along the way, establishing a mother/daugther relationship with you. Thank you for letting me serve you.
    Divaddysevents

Philemon Teke 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding planner

She did a great job with our wedding which made things less stressful for us. I would recommend Addy %100

Sent on 08/17/2019

Diva Addy's Events's reply:

Thank you Phil. It was a pleasure working with you and Carista. Looking forward to working with you two again in the future.
    Stay blessed.

Mireille 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Phenomenal

My wedding planner took my wedding very personal like it was hers. I felt as ease as a bride, which is unusual for brides but I knew my planner had my back.
    I am soooo grateful to had DivaServant at my service and highly recommend to anyone looking for a chill yet amazing wedding planning experience.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Mireille,
    I had a wonderful time planning and executing your traditional wedding. You and Emmanuel were such a joy to work with, and I enjoyed every step of the planning. Thank you for trusting me to plan your wedding.

Emmanuel Chi 路 Married on 05/12/2019

Choose Divaddy Events.

Divaaddy events provided us with excellent services. She was relentless in her persuit for perfection. The time we had was very short and we were worried if things were going turn out good; divaaddy events stepped in and worked tirelessly and at the end we had our expectations exceeded. You will not regret using Divaddy Events.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Marcie Chi 路 Married on 05/12/2019

I will highly recommend Divaaddysevents

I will highly recommend Divaaddysevents to anyone, she is one of the best event planner in the DMV.

Sent on 06/07/2019

maureen 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Great experience

Was an awesome experience working with Diva Addy Events. Will definitely recommend them anytime. They do a beautiful job!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Corinne 路 Married on 06/30/2018

She gives you a stress-free wedding

For her, you can tell it's not only a job but a passion. She is always at the call of her bride. Every tiny detail everyone always neglect during the wedding prep, Diva Addy doesn't. Book her now and enjoy an unforgettable and stress-free wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Eve T 路 Married on 06/04/2008

It was a blast. It seems just like yesterday. Addy is supper!!!

Addy truly plans with passion. She enjoys planning and puts her all in it. I will highly recommend Addy for your event. You will not regret it.

Sent on 06/04/2019