District 5 Boutique Reviews

39 | Paramus, NJ

39 Reviews for District 5 Boutique

• User3220220 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful experience!! Theresa has been amazing at helping and guiding me to find the wedding dress of my dreams! Very professional and extremely friendly!! Prompt and making me feel like I was the most important person in her life and her business. Thanks a million Theresa! I wish every bride to be to have my experience in finding her dress!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Theresa · Married on 04/14/2013

I HIGHLY recommend Theresa and District 5 Boutique! Theresa was awesome to deal with - top notch customer service. I inquired about the availability of a very specific Tadashi dress and, lucky for me, Theresa was expecting that very dress to come in the same week! She was kind enough to reserve it for me and I had my beautiful dress in-hand within a few days! FANTASTIC communication - her attention to my particular situation made me feel like I was her only customer. A+ service! Thanks!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Anne · Married on 03/01/2013

I found District 5 by accident while surfing on the web. They had a dress I was interested in purchasing. Not sure of my size, I called. They were willing to ship two sizes at the cost of one. You can't ask for better service than that. They communicated with me while I waited for the dress to arrive. I learned an actress wore the same dress at the Golden Globe awards. I am thrilled with the dress and I feel I know the owner personally, yet we have never met,

Sent on 01/19/2013

Alexandra · event on 02/16/2013

I received my beautiful dress this morning after only 20 days (all the way down under in Australia!). I can't begin to express how thankful I am to Theresa for all her help and excellent customer service! The dress fits perfectly and arrived in good condition - it will definitely make my evening special.
    Distric 5 Boutique is an amazing online store that offers a great range. For other online shopping fanatics, you would understand the nerve-racking experience of shopping online. Theresa totally takes away that stress of finding a dress and ordering over the internet.

Sent on 11/18/2012

District 5 is by far the best online shopping experience I have ever had!!! Theresa was an absolute joy to work with!! She went above and beyond to help me find the perfect Matron Of Honor dress!! I will never go anywhere else to find a dress for a formal occasion!! Not to mention the dress was absolutely exquisite and fit perfectly! Thank you so much again!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Sandy · Married on 10/27/2012

Theresa is the Best! You surpass excellence in customer service! I was rather reluctant in purchasing a dress online without the customary - "trying on see if its" - Not only did you make your recommendations you also mailed me an additional dress one size up in the event that the size I was hoping for didn't fit. Really who does that? I quite honestly thought it was too good to be true. And it sure was! The dress was not only amazing (love Tadashi) but it fit perfectly. Thank you for all your patience and great communication. I look forward to making all my future event purchases from you! Why go elsewhere when you clearly give 100% and more to your clients and the designer dresses are fabulous!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2012

I am so unbelievebly happy with the service Theresa provided. I was unsure of purchasing a dress of this stature online, but her advice was invaluable. My Tadashi Shoji arrived on the EXACT day (in Australia) that Theresa said it would - dress was posted on 26 Sept and I received it on 3rd October. It is SPECTACULAR and it fits perfectly!! I would definitely recommend District5Boutique to "select" friends only....can't have all my friends looking as good as me!

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • O

Cinda · Married on 06/23/2012

Thank you so much to Theresa for helping me find the right dress for my wedding. She was so concerned to make it just right for me and she did. I highly recommend her helpful hand in finding just the right thing.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Tracy · Married on 03/03/2012

Theresa at District Five is wonderful. Not only is she so very helpful but professional and personable. I will go back to Theresa in the future, no doubt!
    Thanks Theresa for everything!!!
    Tracy M.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Laura · Married on 11/11/2011

Theresa and the District 5 team were wonderful, an absolute Godsend. I had a vision of the dresses I wanted for my very large wedding party and they worked with me to find three different dresses, one for my maid of honors, bridesmaids and junior bridesmaids that were spectacular and gorgeous. I will absolutely refer them to anyone and have been a repeat customer since. They are professionalism at its best.

Sent on 11/19/2011

Dean a · event on 12/16/2013

Theresa was so so helpful getting my beautiful gown all the way to Australia. I've never had such a wonderful purchasing experience across international boundaries. All stars.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Lynne · Married on 02/27/2013

Theresa has been more than helpful when I purchased a gown from District 5 Boutique and I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Bonnie · event on 12/01/2012

Absolutely wonderful service. Teresa was just fantastic. I had called her before I ordered the dress to ensure it would arrive on time and the sizing, she was so helpful and assured me it would fit and arrive on time. The package arrived a day early, perfectly wrapped and excellent quality. I ordered an expensive dress over $500+ and it was just perfect.
    Thank you Teresa so very much and I will be back to purchase again.
    Bonnie Shepherd

Sent on 12/06/2012

H · Married on 06/15/2018

0.8
      0.5
      0.5
      1.0

I payed 50 $ for an express shipping and got it 5 days late , so I shouldn’t have payed the 50$.
    The packaging is awful and no dust bag for a dress that worth more than 1000$?
    The dress smells awful!
    They do not have a refund policy.
    Customer service is zero.

Sent on 06/14/2018

District 5 Boutique's reply:

Hello Hanan
    As indicated when order was placed-dress was not in stock and had to be obtained from designer. Dress came direct from designer in sealed plastic garment bag as all their dresses. The Express shipping you paid was to Expedite and ship it Express via International, which if not would of been shipped Priority taking up to 14 days to receive. We did have communications via email and questions were answered so customer service was definitely on point. Return policy does allow exchange or store credit which you could of taken advantage of simply by emailing me instead of leaving this review. Our customers mean everything to us and I would of been happy to do whatever it took to make you feel satisfied with your purchase. I wish you would of contacted me with your concerns.-