Distinctive Photography by Michael Zaritski Reviews

3 | Katy, TX

3 Reviews for Distinctive Photography by Michael Zaritski

Adrianna · Married on 10/27/2012

Michael did an absolutely amazing job with my pictures! My bridal portraits were stunning, it made it hard to choose! I don't know how many people told me how much they looked like they should be in a bridal magazine because they were so beautiful. My other pictures turned our great as well, they were exactly what I hoped for. He captured so many great photos which will be memories I will have forever. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Nubia · Married on 04/23/2011

I truly wish you notice this review is real and consider it for your next event.
    The photographer Michael Zaritski is an amazing, friendly and very profesional person.
    We had our engagement pictures with him and he made it so fun and help us to get used to his style and for him to get used to our personality, angles and preferences. Which made my bridal and wedding photos look amazing. All your pictures will look natural, nothing "fake modeling". I love that he tells you with detail how to pose, how to move a finger, where to look, position your face, chin, neck, shoulders...

It is very good for all of us people with no confidence on the photographs. He will make you look like model on your pics (no photoshop) and will use retouch where you indicate.

Price is fair, timing is perfect.

Sent on 05/10/2011

MAGDALENA · Married on 09/29/2007

Michael Zaritsky is a phenomenal photographer. He's creative, talented, friendly & extremely experienced! He worked with us with extreme flexibility, he suggested beautiful places to get photographs done, he suggested clothing, was always on time - very reliable, responsible, dedicated and a truly wonderful person. Anything and everything you need in a photographer on your wedding day!
    Thanks Michael!