Distinctive Catering Reviews

5 | Avon, CT

5 Reviews for Distinctive Catering

Katy · Married on 09/10/2016

My advice to a couple thinking about booking Distinctive Catering is BOOK IT! Denise was wonderful to work with and her food was amazing! Also, everyone on her team was very professional and wonderful throughout our entire wedding reception. I honestly have nothing but positive comments/reviews for Denise and her team.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Pamela · Married on 06/18/2016

Denise and her serving team, lead by the wonderful James, were such a pleasure to work with for our daughter's wedding. Denise created a very unique and personal menu that reflected our multicultural wedding. The guests enjoyed their meal from hors d'oeuvres to the final dessert serving. So many compliments about how courteous and helpful the servers were throughout the whole evening. We had almost two hundred guests and the meal was able to accommodate the variety of dietary needs today. We personally were so thrilled to have Denise and her staff make the day so stress free and a night to remember.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Jasmine · Married on 05/09/2015

Denise recently catered our wedding in Lebanon, CT. Not only was she organized and professional, she went above and beyond what we asked for. She made things so easy for us. She reminded us of details we hadn't thought of and her staff was friendly and efficient. Just about every single person at the wedding complemented how DELICIOUS the food was! We will definitely use her again for any catering needs in our future, large or small.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Sara · Married on 10/17/2015

I hired Distinctive Catering for my wedding and couldn't have been happier with the decision. We were on a budget and Denise worked closely with me to come up with options that fit in my price range but were still delicious and looked impressive to my guests! We got rave reviews from everyone about the taste of the food, especially the mac and cheese, and the antipasto display she set up during our cocktail hour. The staff Denise hired to work our wedding was on top of everything, knew what I needed before I asked, and when we requested something, it was done instantly. I would highly recommend Distinctive Catering!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Heather · Married on 09/20/2015

3.8
      3.0

My new husband and I chose Distinctive Catering for their friendliness and personal touch. We chose a campground for our special day that had an extremely small kitchen space and Denise of Distinctive Catering did an amazing job with the space provided. The food and the service made our day the special experience we dreamed it would be.

Sent on 09/28/2016