Distinction Studio Reviews

55 | Spokane, WA

55 Reviews for Distinction Studio

Amber · Married on 05/16/2015

Rachel was great. She was very positive and helpful throughout the day. I LOVED that she does a little mini theater showing of our wedding pictures to music. So great and made the experience even better.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Madison · Married on 05/15/2015

Distinction studio is amazingly generous. They donated our wedding package to previeled to help raise money for a local bride have to Her dream wedding in an auction . Needless to say we won. Distinction Studio went above and beyond to help capture all the beautiful moments of our wedding day. Rachael was outstanding. She was very helpful in the planning process and helping figure our what I envisioned our pictures to be like. I would recommend her to each and every person looking for an amazing photographer!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Candice · Married on 09/06/2014

Me and my husband had our engagement and wedding pictures taken by Distinction Studios. We had an absolutely wonderful experience! Rachel was so much help through out the planning process as well as the big day! Our photos for both wedding and engagement were stunning! If you are looking for a photographer for any event, I highly recommend Distinction Studios. You will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 10/07/2014

Sharissa · event on: 09/04/2014

Rachel from Distinction Studio was truly wonderful to work with! I was so worried our pictures would look like staged pictures and not depict us and who we really were, but she definitely wiped away all of my worries. Our pictures not only turned out beautifully, but they truly show everyone who we are as a couple! Rachel was fun to work with and took our ideas and worked with them. I will never go to another photographer for anything. She truly makes it a wonderful experience and gets to know you not just as customers but as friends. Thank you so much Rachel! I can't wait for you to be part of our big day!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Annalisa · event on: 08/09/2014

Rachel was a blast to work with, we really love our engagement photos and can't wait for her to take our wedding photos!!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Mother T. · Married on 08/02/2014

Rachel did a fabulous job photographing my daughters wedding. I can't believe how many amazing and breath taking photo's that were included my her package. She was timely, thorough, and captured my daughters wedding with grace and beauty. Every single photograph froze a memorable moment in time forever. Thank you distinction photograpy for a job well done. You have an amazing talent, that tells a beautiful story.

Sent on 09/15/2014

I loved every second of working with Rachel before, during, and after my wedding day. Her quality was amazing, the price was reasonable, and she was a lot of fun to work with. I can't wait to share the photos with all my friends and family!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Jen · Married on 07/12/2014

Great photographer!!!! Very client based!!!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/21/2014

Rachel was awesome. She was so easy to work with, and me being the non picture person that I am, she had all kinds of suggestions and ideas to work with for photos. The pictures all turned out great! We did an engagement session with her as well and those were just as beautiful as the wedding photos. She was always excited to be taking pictures and handled our rowdy bridal party with ease. We will be referring her like crazy and go to her first for all of our future photo needs.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Julieanna · Married on 05/31/2014

Rachel was incredibly professional and we got so many compliments on our choice of photographer from older relatives and friends of the family on the day of our event. She was reasonably priced, got all the shots we wanted and was very personable. It was clear that she enjoys what she does, and the pictures prove it. A photography ninja, she went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. We are so happy with our pictures and the choice of going with someone professional. We will definatly go back in the future for any other formal or family photos.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Karli · Married on 05/10/2014

Rachel was amazing. She was great at keeping everything on time made sure I was happy as the bride and all my pictures were perfect. She will do a my pictures I will need in the future.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Cassandra · event on: 03/03/2014

Rachel was great! The pictures turned out magical! She took the time to understand our personalities and played on that during the engagement shoot!! She was open to all my crazy ideas!
    So excited to have Rachel be a part of the wedding! Thank Rachel!!!

Sent on 03/14/2014
  • User3883633 · event on: 01/16/2014

She definitely took our personalities into consideration while planning our pictures. She's flexible with everything we did and was upfront about prices. Her responses were quick and pictures were given to us in the promised time frame. I would recommend Rachel to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Maureen · Married on 11/02/2013

Rachel was extremely professional and full of energy! She loves her work and she can mix business with pleasure!! You get such a sense of warmth and compassion as she scurries all over the place getting "the shot." She captures the moment beautifully!!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/02/2013

When we first met Rachel we thought she was going to be a good photographer but come wedding day we quickly realized we were wrong...she was amazing!!! She is the perfect blend of patience and assertiveness. She acts as a wedding coordinator, giving everybody in attendance a peace of mind. On top of that, she is a true professional when it comes to getting perfect pictures. We received many compliments regarding Rachel and the great job she did. We will use Distinction Studio in the future and recommend her whenever we can!

Jared and Michelle

Sent on 12/04/2013

Joanne · Married on 10/04/2013

I absolutely loved working with Rachel!.. She is a great photographer, but she is also fun.. professional. . and ready to go go go!...

Sent on 10/23/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2013

Rachel is a star photographer. Her artistry and skill matched only by her radiant personality.

Sent on 09/15/2013

AMAZING! We will be hiring Rachel in the future for our other photography needs. Our wedding pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Annalisa · Married on 08/17/2013

Picking Rachel as our wedding photographer was absolutely the best choice we could have made! She was very helpful even before the wedding (she helped us sketch out a timeline, provided vendor suggestions, etc.) and was a delight to have at the wedding! Both of our families just loved her, and they all commented on how impressed they were with her ability to get a large, chattery group precisely where they needed to be without ever seeming mean or bossy. Also, she had our photos ready for us very soon after we got back from our honeymoon--most photographers make you wait for several months! Needless to say, our end result photographs are stunning and absolutely spectacular as well. Thank you, Rachel!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Vali · Married on 07/23/2013

Distinctions Studio was the best! Exceeded our expectations!! We cannot express how much fun and happiness she brought to our day!! If you want photos that will continue to make you smile throughout the years look no further!!!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Theresa · Married on 07/14/2013

Rachel did an amazing job for our wedding and would recommend her to anyone. We loved her energy and confidence as well as her sense of humor. Her ability to capture our emotions during the day was priceless.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Renee · Married on 06/22/2013

Rachel from Distinction Studio was so fantastic. She listened to exactly what I wanted and she gave me and my husband so much more. She wasn't only our photographer for our wedding, she helped so much with keeping our day running smoothly. If I had to do it all over again I would still have her do our wedding. When she took pictures of me and my husband she didn't make us feel like we were just being photographed. She was so friendly and she was so easy to be around.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Rachel was awesome! From her photography skills to her personality. Everything was great!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Baylie · Married on 08/31/2012

Rachel was absolutely fantastic!
    She was by far the most affordable photographer I could find and that's why I picked her, but I couldn't of been more pleased! She responded within the day of every email and was easy to work with. When she showed up she had a plan and pretty much made sure my entire wedding ran smoothly, telling us when we should cut the cake, toast, throw the bouquet ect. Our wedding was at night and I was worried about how the photos would turn out, but I shouldn't of, they were all AMAZING! When we start having kids she will definitely be our go to photographer!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Vanesa · Married on 07/22/2012

The photos turned out great and will be using you in the future.

Sent on 09/20/2012