Discovery Museum Reviews

7 | Bridgeport, CT

7 Reviews for Discovery Museum

Meghan · Married on 10/26/2019

A dream wedding under stars...

Tana was wonderful from the get go. Always there to answer questions, so accommodating and with us visiting the venue with vendors and left us feeling assured. Our wedding was so fun, the planetarium show was fabulous and our guests had so much fun exploring the museum! We got so many comments that it was the best, most laid back wedding they’d been to! Thanks to the discovery museum team!!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Meghan,
    You guys were also amazing to work with!! I wish you all the happiness in the years to come!!

Michael B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Top Notch A+

This venue was perfect for my wife's 40th birthday party! It gave a MetGala feeling, but very warm and representative of the vibe/vision I wanted. The team was very flexible and accommodating from beginning to end. I highly recommend this venue for anyone's events. Overall a A++

Sent on 10/23/2019

Discovery Museum's reply:

Thank you for having your amazing event with us!! You and your team were great to work with throughout the process and the actual event was FANTASTIC.

Brianna P. · Married on 06/30/2019

Unique and Beautiful!

Having a wedding at the The Discovery Museum was such a wonderful experience! My whole family keeps calling me and telling me that it was the most fun and unique wedding that they had ever been too! They were so easy and convenient to work with! They set everything up, cleaned everything up, and made sure my husband (!) and I had a fun relaxing experience! I highly recommend this beautiful, unique venue!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Discovery Museum's reply:

Bri, It was a pleasure to host your wedding!! You and Chris were such fun to work with! Best of luck in the years to come and let me know if you ever want to do an anniversary party!!!

Suzanne · Married on 06/14/2019

Perfect event!

Working with Tana at the Discovery Museum was so great. She made our entire event run smoothly. I can't thank her enough for everything!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 07/14/2018

There are so many aspects of the Discovery Museum that made our wedding reception perfect! First and foremost, the staff was incredibly helpful and responsive to requests on the day of, and spent a lot of time communicating and meeting with us, our planner and other parties involved. They worked seamlessly with the florist and caterer for setup – they only had two hours to prepare and it all got done! We utilized the bottom floor for the cocktail party, and the middle floor for dinner and dancing. Guests were free to explore the museum and interact with the exhibits. Even I joined in on the obstacle course in my poufy white dress! Another great aspect about the museum is that elaborate decorations are not needed – the place pops all on its own.

I could say that we were really lucky that everything fell into place for us, but luck only gets you so far. Having good vendors is a plus, but a fantastic venue with excellent staff to coordinate the chaos is better than luck, and the credit goes to the Discovery Museum!

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • Jana

Jana · Married on 10/11/2014

The Discovery Museum was an amazing venue for our rehearsal dinner. The space is so cool we didn't have to decorate at all - which was great. We were able to bring in our own food and drinks which was yummy and also had the bonus effect of making whole event a relatively frugal affair.

They did an amazing planetarium show they customized just for us. Since it was too cloudy to see through the telescopes they did a demo of the space center instead. Our guests of all ages loved it! They even let us take pictures with the space rover after the event. It. was. awesome.

They were so flexible with all our needs and a true pleasure to work with. I only wish they had been big enough to be our wedding venue!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2018

We had an amazing event! everything went smoothly and the attentiveness was beyond compare! would have another event in a second at Discovery Museum. accommodating, doting and really the best event space I can remember ever using! People were blown away by the space and the fact that it is neighbors with the climbing experience was beyond compare! the staff was so wonderful and so easy to work with! I cannot say enough about our event! this is an unknown gem! book it before everyone knows about it!

Sent on 08/29/2018