53 Reviews for DiscountDressShop.com

4.7
Bridesmaids (1)
Formal Gowns (1)

Jeremy at Discount Dress could not have been nicer. I was soooo worried about going with this because the big shops made me nervous about looking at a discount place, but I happened across a dress in a picture, it took me to Discount Dress, I called and spoke to Jeremy and the rest is history. So nice. Fast service. Very accommodating. Up front. And the dress is just lovely. I'm a plus size and it fit like it was made for me. I'm Mother of the Groom and that is just as stressful as the rest. This was very helpful. Couldn't be happier! Thank you!

Profile Picture Esther, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very nice dress came in time love this site. Will use them again.

Profile Picture Deborah , 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

EXCELLENT, Competent staff helped me find just the right dress

Profile Picture d, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful best service ever. Dress was a little big but I would rather have it to big then to small. Shipping was super fast

Profile Picture Amy, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great prices, fast shipping and personalized service!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

The dresses here are in lots of catagories- really pretty, unlike any in the stores here. Designer names. Quality of my peacock formal well done. Seems finished professionally, fully lined with stays, shawl and optional shoulder straps. Because choosing length did not seem available, hemming may be needed if you are short like me. Jeremy gives excellent old fashioned customer service responding within one day to emails and phone calls. Very patient and available. I got a terrific value with my pretty on sale gown!

Profile Picture Kris, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jeremy was so helpful in describing the attire and also helping on what size I should order. Great customer service Jermey.

Profile Picture Phyliss, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was a grandmother of the groom. dress came on time, in wonderful condition, price was reasonable, and perfect for the occasion. received so many nice compliments. thank you.

Profile Picture kathleen, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I needed a Matron of Honor, specific color dress. It was hard to go by the color that you see online. I asked Jeremy to match a swatch to the dresses I liked. He went far and beyond and took pictures of the dresses with the swatch up against them. This helped me, a lot. Unfortunately, the dress that matched the color was not a style that would look good on me. Even though I didn't order from DiscountDressShop, I will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Exceptional customer service.

Note: I have managed customer service reps and been in the customer service industry for the past 35 years and expect more than most. Can't say enough about the service I received.

Profile Picture Penny, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The dress came in record time and Jeremy was great in keeping me informed !! I have not had our event as yet !! The dress is perfect!! It is beautiful !!! My husband likes it too!! Thank-you !!!
Connie Koubsky

Profile Picture User4920760, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

the dress is beautiful and fits wonderfully. Thank you. Recommended you on my facebook page. The order may have been under Kenneth Unruh.

Profile Picture Glenda, 6/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We received the dress and the staff was right it fits her like a glove. My daughter absolutely loves it. It is so beautiful!! I am glad we went with the turquoise instead of the royal blue!! Jeremy was so helpful. I have referred several people to shop here.

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/10/15, 1 Review
2.0

I recently ordered a bridesmaid dress from this place. It came with a large white patch on the front, under the bust that literally looked like semen. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed.

I contacted the Vendor and let them know that they sent me a dirty dress. They told me to please send it back to them. Unfortately I had to take an hour off of work to return the dress to the post office as the post office is only open from 10-5. They also emailed me return postage that did not cover the cost to send it back so I once again had to lose out on money due to their not checking their product before shipping it out.

I asked them to reimburse me for the time that I had to take off of work seeing as this was their mistake and all they did was send me a 20% off coupon.

Needless to say, that is useless to me as I will never order from them again and have already convinced my friends to order elsewhere. Gross situation.

:-(

Profile Picture User4800345, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
1.5

I ordered a dress from DiscountDressShop.com on a Monday afternoon & prior to ordering the dress I tried to contact them via the phone & got a voicemail recording, so I left a message. I never received a return call, so I took a leap of faith and ordered the dress hoping with the expedited shipping my dress would arrive on time. The website clearly states that all dresses are shipped out on Monday, Wednesday & Fridays. It is now Thursday & I have left 2 messages (tried to leave a 3rd, but the mailbox was full) and an email. To date, I have not received any communication with them personally! My email confirmation shows the order was placed, but no tracking information. I did not receive an email as stated on their website within 24 hours that this particular dress/size was not available, so I am assuming it is available. I have never left a bad review anywhere, but the lack of responsiveness by this company has left me no choice. My sister's wedding is May 2nd and need to receive the dress to have time to alter it if needed.

Profile Picture User5006219, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have gotten so many complements on the dress I purchased and wore to my daughter's wedding. It fit great, except, I am not 6 feet tall. This is a common problem with plus sized clothing. Just because a woman is plus sized does not mean she is tall. I am 5'3" and the dress was a good 9 inches too long! We had no problem hemming the underskirt, but could not hem the overlay--we ended up just cutting it as evenly as possible and leaving it. I loved the dress, but this did add a little stress to an already stressful time.

Profile Picture Janice, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The dress is beautiful, very light and comfortable to dance in. True to size chart. I would go through them for my bridesmaids dresses.

Profile Picture User4898202, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

execellent customer service; beautiful dress selections, well worth the money paid and on time delivery! Without a doubt recommend for any occasion!

Profile Picture Vera Marie, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I will recommend discount dress shop to all my friends. I called and Jeremy helped me get the right size, my dress came in time and I was so happy with the dress and price

Profile Picture Carol, 4/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jeremy was a great help... The dress fit perfectly

Profile Picture Latasha, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered one dress it was so fabulous i ended up ordering 2 more. I was a total princess at my wedding thanks to discount dresses. Plan on ordering all my event dresses from here.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a large order with dresses of varying sizes. We ended up short on time and needing serious customer support just to get the order placed. Jeremy was a huge help. At the last minute we ended up with two dresses that needed to be returned, and one that needed exchanged. Jeremy sent the replacement as soon as we informed him, all via email, and the dress arrived unexpectedly on our doorstep (we hadn't even put the returns or the exchange dress in the mail yet). It was a huge relief! I can confidently say the customer service and attention to detail was outstanding. We would recommend DiscountDressShop.com to anyone, and we will use them again!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 1/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I knew what I wanted and scoured the internet. Second marriage, wedding in a little Vegas cahpel but I wanted to feel elegant without looking like either an older woman trying to look like a Disney princess nor an old matron. I found exactly what I wanted at discountdresssop.com and was blown away by the price! When I got the dress, I thought it was even ORE beautiful than it appeared on the website. It also fit like it was tailored. Needless to say I was thrilled. When I wrote to the company, they responded to me it less than 12 hours! I honestly don't know why anyone wouldn't go here first for formal dresses for themselves and their daughters. The prices, selection and quality are unbeatable. I know I will use them the next time I need a formal dress.

Profile Picture Aileen, 1/20/15, 3 Reviews

04/15/14

I stumbled upon the DiscountDressShop.com website by accident as I was surfing the net in attempt to find formal dresses.

I purchased a wedding dress from a retail outlet 40 mins from me one week prior to seeing this site. After my purchase, I was having second thoughts about the dress and its ability to camoflauge my figure flaws (lol). So, I decided I needed a back up wedding dress just in case my figure isn't quite perfect by next fall.

I browsed the site and saw an ivory dress that I thought was unique in style. I was leary at first before placing my order because I have had bad experiences in the past with sites that did not deliver merchandise as promised, and was a victim of fraudulent use of my credit card as a result of placing internet orders.

At any rate, I took a chance. I read the description of the dress several times and looked at all photos of the dress magnified. I called the phone number provided and spoke to a gentlemen named Jeremy. He was very helpful with assisting me with ordering the right size. He was pleasant, professional, and sounded very happy to have my business.

I received my dress today. The company sent it certified mail to make sure I received it which was a big plus! The dress was FANTABULOUS!!!!!!! The picture does it no justice. The style # 7701 the Ivory Halter-corset-bodice-bridesmaids-evening-formal-dress. The dress is by Cinderella.

The dress is simply MARVELOUS...It was exactly as pictured but BETTER in person. The fit was great for my measurements. The dress makes me look taller and slimmer. The delivery was ultra speedy. The dress got to me in 3 days. To top that off I got a great deal on the dress anddddd a discount andddddd free shipping!! What more can you ask for???

I highly recommend this website and urge everyone to do business with this company. They will get my repeated business. I have already told family and friends about this site.
So check it out!!!!

Profile Picture Enid, 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Needed a inexpensive dress quickly, as I was leaving the country to bring my daughter a quincenera dress. I had picked out a dress online, but found after investigating counterfeit/poor quality ratings, had to switch at the last minute. So thankful I found discountdressshop and found they WERE NOT on the list. Dress came the next day, called to make sure they got the order and could deliver--a friendly guy said yes, no problem ... excellent service!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The original dress I wanted was out of stock. I was notified within an hour and provided 5 alternative options!
The customer service was exceptional!!! They did not have to go out of their way and provide alternative options that were even better than the original dress I picked out. The quality of the product is fantastic!!! Definitely recommend DiscountDressShop to everyone! Everyone at the wedding complimented me on the dress.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/4/14, 1 Review