Discomovil Cancun Reviews

Discomovil Cancun 5
Discomovil Cancun 6
Discomovil Cancun 7

stacy · Married on 01/27/2017

Disco Movil was a great company to work with! They had all my guests dancing all night! I would defiantly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Discomovil Cancun's reply:

Dear Stacy
    Thanks for your review was a pleasure to work at your wedding, I wish you guys all the best

DJ Discomovil was without a doubt one of the best decisions we made for our destination wedding. He always responded to my emails within minutes and was always willing to go above and beyond to help with any request. We picked them based on reviews and he delivered beyond our expectations. Music was a huge priority to us, and all I can say is that the dance floor was always packed. He listened to what we wanted and he delivered. If you are looking for a great dj, do not even hesitate to pick them! Wedding planning can be stressful, put picking a DJ won't be if you go with Discomovil! :)

Sent on 01/23/2017

Great DJ for our wedding. A month before the wedding, they reached out to get our selections for the wedding songs. I absolutely loved everything. Great music choices! Kept the night going with a fun atmosphere. The light up dance floor is a must!! Provided lighting with their package was great! Couldn't say enough good things about Discomovil!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Monica · Married on 12/02/2016

Wedding music was extremely important to us, and I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Discomovil. Incredibly responsive, so easy to work with, and kept everyone on the dance floor!! We also provided a list of "must-play" songs, and they covered these songs, plus knew just what to play to accommodate our group's tastes :)

Sent on 12/12/2016

Katie · Married on 10/28/2016

Ricardo did a great job keeping the dance floor moving! We submitted a list of somewhat obscure American indie music, and he found all of our choices. We had a great time!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Discomovil Cancun's reply:

Dear Katie
    Thanks for your review I wish you guys all the best
  • Y

yola · Married on 10/21/2016

I had Ricardo as the dj and he was great. He was super responsive and gave me a dj form to fill out so that he can mc/dj for the reception. I listed all the songs I wanted to be played he practically played all of it. I was really happy with the results and how everything transitioned from first dance to cake cuttinf to catching the boquet.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Brooke · Married on 09/09/2016

Everyone loved the DJ! Very easy to work with and eager to do whatever needed to be done! Great service!!!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Discomovil Cancun is an amazing service. He responded so quickly, which reassured me as I was in a different country arranging a wedding. The service for our wedding was amazing, I sent a list of songs which were played. He put my mind at ease which allowed us to thoroughly enjoy!

Sent on 09/08/2016

We had a low key wedding in Puerto Aventuras and used Disco Movil They were great. They kept everyone dancing and helped make the night perfect.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Saunak · Married on 08/14/2016

Ricardo is a true professional. Amazing to work with and responds to emails usually within hours but many times minutes. His prices were great, and truly was wonderful to work with.

Flexible, played all the right music and videos on his projector at the right time, and has a huge selection or will get the right music for you.

I would recommend Discomovil to anyone.

We had a three day, 150 person Indian wedding at Moon Palace.

We did have a separate Indian DJ to play some
    Indian music, but if you tell Ricardo what to play, he will get the music and play it. We didn't need the Indian DJ.

Thanks Ricardo for an amazing wedding.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Amy · Married on 07/28/2016

Working with Discomovil was a very fun and enjoyable experiment.
    All the music throughout the entire wedding process was exactly what we wanted.
    The guests were all extremely happy with music played late into the night.
    Discomovil made our wedding very memorable. We would highly recommend there services.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Theresa · Married on 07/23/2016

Me, my husband, and wedding guests all had a great time. The Dj was excellent. He played most if not all the songs we wanted to hear and played a few special requests from guest. We had a AWSOME time dancing the night away, we didn't want it to end. I read great reviews before booking and could not have asked for a better Dj.

Thank you for spinning for us.

-Theresa and Antwone Canady

Sent on 07/29/2016

Tiffani · Married on 07/23/2016

Discomovil was one of the best decisions we made when planning our destination wedding! Shortly after booking our wedding at the Hard Rock Cancun someone recommended DJ Discomovil to me. I looked online and found excellent reviews and even spoke to a few past brides. I reached out to them and received a quick reply. I knew right away that this was who I wanted to use. Booking them was easy, anytime I had a question they were quick to respond, and dealing with them was a pleasure! Our wedding day could not have been more perfect! We gave them an outline of the type of music we liked and let them handle the rest. I could not say enough good things about their services. We used them for DJ, uplighting and the lightup dancefloor. Everything was superb. Anyone that is getting married in the Cancun/Riviera Maya area needs to book DJ Discomovil!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Solange · Married on 07/22/2016

Discomovil did an amazing job at my wedding at the Now Sapphire!! From the beginning, the process to book them was smooth and they were very quick to respond. Right before we left for our wedding we filled out a form with our song requests, and they incorporated all of our requests flawlessly throughout the night. We did not stop dancing all night long and everyone raved about the music. We had 60 guests of all ages so having music that made everyone want to dance could be difficult, but I really do have to say it was perfect. THANK YOU. We also got the led dance floor for our reception and it was a hit with all of our guests. I would definitely recommend Discomovil to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Tricia · Married on 07/15/2016

Discomovil was so wonderful. The reception was absolutely perfect. I am so happy and grateful for your services. Your company was so responsive and professional. I am more then happy and satisfied with everything!

Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Brittney · Married on 07/09/2016

They were awesome! Ricardo and his staff did everything I asked even mixing my dad and I's song. We wanted to dance to a slow song and then fade into a faster song and it was perfect!! I cannot recommend them enough. There price was perfect and they had everyone from our wedding on the dance floor. It will be a night to remember and thanks to them all of our friends and family enjoyed everything!! Quick to respond. Played all my songs I requested. Everything was top notch!! For your next event you MUST use DISCOMOVIL!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/05/2016

Our wedding dance was just perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2016

tiffany · Married on 06/25/2016

If you are looking for a DJ in Mexico, look no further! I used Disco Movil for my destination wedding this past weekend, o6.25.16, and he did absolutely AMAZING! From the start of my ceremony to the placement of the caught garter and the firework finale. DiscoMovil did not disappoint. People danced all night and Mr. Ricardo knew exactly what to play at the right moment! He was on time, very professional and his prices were very reasonable. Everything went great without one hiccup... I would definitely recommend this company 100%.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2016

Discomovil was professional and super accommodating. They've answered any questions and worked with all of our requests. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ to play at our wedding. We will cherish these moments forever and are happy that DiscoMovil was a part of creating our perfect day.

Ricardo: Thank you very much for making our wedding so memorable. The music selection was amazing and everyone had a great time. Everyone was dancing and even my 89 year old grandmother couldn't sit still. It was everything we wanted and more.

Kind regards,

Jennifer Tillerson

Sent on 08/29/2016

bebeci · Married on 06/08/2016

Note: I was in the hospitality, service, and event planning industry for over 10 years, so I’m extremely picky on who I deal with. I only deal with vendors who provide great service. Service is always a number one priority. Quality is equally as important, and everything else is a bonus! So when I give a good review, it means I’m truly impressed.

We chose an external deejay from the resort, because the resort’s cost for a deejay was very expensive. In addition, Destination wedding brides, make sure you check if your resort charges an external vendor fee, or if an outside deejay is allowed on the premises prior to booking your deejay.

I found Discomovil on weddingwire.com. They not only had good reviews from real brides, but even local vendors recommended Discomovil as a deejay who not only plays music, but pays attention to the needs of the bride and groom, and the needs of their wedding guests. Ricardo and Jimmy always responded to our questions within 24 hours (sometimes within an hour). Furthermore, their prices are very reasonable and competitive.

My fiancé and I went on a site visit, and Ricardo was willing to meet us ahead of time. He gave us a lot of great advice in regards to their deejay services and destination wedding advice.

When you go on their website, you can pre select music, and make comments (ie. First dance, father daughter dance etc.) This was very convenient, and when I thought of a new song I would login and update the list.

The music was awesome and Ricardo did an excellent job at feeling the crowd out. We opted for the cold fireworks for our first dance, it was worth it. We also had an outdoor wedding slideshow. Ricardo definitely went above and beyond our needs. Ricardo was so much fun! Canadian brides, choose Disco Movil for your stress free destination wedding! Our wedding day was perfect!!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Discomovil Cancun provided DJ and MC services for our wedding in Playa del Carmen, MX at the Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla all-inclusive resort. From the beginning, Ricardo made our experience smooth and easy by being friendly, responsive and communicative through email even though we were in the US. Discomovil communicated with our wedding coordinator on the resort to plan logistics and make sure everything was ready for our big day. We provided him with a playlist and they played the songs in perfect order, making sure our guests had a great time dancing! It was perfect and we couldn't have been happier that we chose them as our DJ. Thank you so much for making our experience easy, fun and positive!! Would highly recommend for any event in or near the Cancun area!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Megan · Married on 05/18/2016

So happy we went with this company not only were they helpful with the dj service but they also helped me figure out other details for the wedding. Their responses were always fast and they were extremely accommodating. And huge plus they were cheaper then the hotel, and after seeing what we got for our price compared to weddings that we saw at the hotel it's worth the hassle of out sourcing. Highly recommend

Sent on 05/27/2016

Jenna · Married on 04/27/2016

We made a lot of changes last minute and DJ Discomovil was always flexible. He kept the dance party going, took requests, and had all the songs we asked for. The experience was great!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Vivian · Married on 04/16/2016

Ricardo and his team are amazing! He was very quick to respond to all requests and ideas. If you hire Discomovil, I would highly recommend adding on the LED dance floor and his additional lights for the surrounding areas.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Katy · Married on 03/04/2016

We would absolutely recommend DiscoMovil to anyone! From the first email, Ricardo was very quick to respond and professional with his feedback. We were fortunate to meet him on a site visit and he eased our concerns about conducting an event while planning it from so far away. Everything that we asked for, Ricardo was quick to accommodate our requests. The event in the end was a major success and we couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. It even rained towards the end of the party, but the music was so good - the crowd just danced through the rain! Please, do yourself a favor and use DiscoMovil, so its one less thing for you to worry about for your wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2016