Discomovil Cancun Reviews

Discomovil Cancun 5
Discomovil Cancun 6
Discomovil Cancun 7

Alysha · Married on 02/18/2018

Our wedding was amazing and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Our family and friends were dancing all night!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Hannah · Married on 01/13/2018

GREAT WEDDING DJ!

Disco Movil handled DJ duties for our beach wedding in Playa Del Carmen. They did sound for the ceremony, dinner, and music. Everything went off without a hitch and we never even talked to them prior to the wedding. All we had to do was send them a sheet with our music preferences and they made it happen! For music, they did a great job of letting the crowd dictate the playlist, and kept playing music that people were dancing to and enjoying. Price was great, service was great, they are a lot of fun.... highly recommend if you are doing a destination wedding! THANK YOU DISCO MOVIL

Sent on 02/09/2018

Tushar · Married on 12/10/2017

Ricardo from Disco Movil was the best vendor we had for our wedding. His responses to emails came within the hour throughout our wedding planning process. I am beyond happy that I found Disco Movil as even with the outside vendor fees his quote was lower by over $1000! Do not go with PSAV or JSAV, they are complete rip offs and never reply to any emails either. Ricardo gave me much more more for less. Even during our events, his service was top notch and I would 100% recommend Disco Movil to future brides, he was absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/09/2017

From the very beginning of my planning process Discomovil was very responsive. Their customer service is superb! The worked with me on price and gave me a great deal. On my wedding day they were on time and they kept my guests dancing and shaking all night! Everyone loved the mudic! I'm so happy I went with them. Best decision ever!!!

Sent on 11/23/2017

georgia · Married on 10/08/2017

I am VERY picky about djs and music and was going into my wedding thinking that I can't apply my high standards to my wedding or I would be disappointed - I was blown away by their professionalism, thoughtfulness, and craft. Transitions and mixing between songs was really on point and they knew exactly what song to play at the right time to fit where we were in the event. It was like they were almost too good - I spent a lot of my wedding outside dancing when maybe I should have been inside attending to my guests!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Nikki · Married on 06/17/2017

Our wedding was on June 17, 2017 at Dreams Playa Mujeres. After searching for a Dj we came across DiscoMovil. What a right move to do. They respond quickly to their client , they cater to your guests, your budget, they provide a link to add up to 100 of your favorite songs and follow up with a detail sheet to make sure they mix and blend just like you want. Overall, our wedding was to be a cocktail styled party that didnt let the guests leave the dance floor and DiscoMovil did just that. We couldnt have been happier and highly recommend them to work with. Thank you Rich and your team! The Barretts

Sent on 07/07/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Seriously amazing!!!! If you are thinking about booking a DJ in or around Cancun you should book with Discomovil!! They were familiar with the resort, spoke with our wedding coordinator, and made sure we had speakers at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He knew what to play for our crowd and only played the best parts of every song. He made our wedding reception unforgettable! You would be making a big mistake to book with anyone but Discomovil!

Sent on 07/17/2017

miriam · Married on 06/03/2017

I loved their services, I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Viraj · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing DJ for Indian (Gujarati) Wedding!

My husband and I had our 3-day Destination Indian wedding extravagance in June of 2017. To say the least, Ricardo & his team were BEYOND amazing!!! Like any other bride and groom, we had a tight budget, which required using local vendors. When getting in touch with Ricardo, his communication skills were clear and always to the point. Months before the wedding, he drove to come see my parents and I when we came to visit the hotel where the wedding events were going to take place. Ricardo paid close attention to detail when we sat down and explained what our expectations were. We were concerned at first as Ricardo did not have much experience with playing Gujarati music especially for a destination Indian wedding, however after meeting him and discussing our expectations of him and his team, we never second guessed ourselves. From the time I reached out to Ricardo till the end of all the wedding events, there was not one moment of miscommunication or confusion. He played every single song we had asked him, when we asked him, and exactly the way we asked him. We could have not chosen a better DJ for our wedding. Ricardo, my friend, you are BRILLIANT at what you do! Keep up the amazing work! For the to-be newlyweds, this is your DJ! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sebila · Married on 05/25/2017

Outstanding service with a great selection of songs. They were very flexible and even downloaded songs for a different country. The played exactly the styled that we wanted. Thank you so much for making our special extra special.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Brittanie · Married on 05/22/2017

The best DJ!! Always responsed immediately back to me. Played all of our requested songs. Amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Maria · Married on 05/20/2017

Ricardo's service was AMAZING! With his music he made the wedding experience better than we expected. All my guests said the music was great. During the whole reception every guest was on the dance floor, no one sat down. He played music for all of our guests. We had people from three different countries and cultures and he adapted his music to please all crowds. The communication before the wedding was also excellent and so easy. I recommend him greatly! Thanks so much Ricardo!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Drigo · Married on 05/09/2017

Disco movil was everything that we had hoped for in a DJ service and then some! Communication was great, as well as the professionalism. The light up dance floor is a MUST have in my opinion. it was the talk of the party!! Ricardo thank you again for helping make this event so MEMORABLE!!! ?????

Sent on 05/15/2017

Cassie · Married on 05/07/2017

5+++++! We were incredibly happy with Ricardo and the Discomovil set up team. We did not submit our play list until the night before the wedding (do not do this) and he calmly handled the last minute requests. We only had 40 people at our wedding and everyone said it was the best reception ever. I attribute this to the music and fact that he kept everyone dancing all night!
    Thank you for making our wedding the best experience Jamie and I and our guests!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Tiffany · Married on 04/30/2017

Ricardo was an amazing DJ! When I saw him work my friend's wedding, I knew I had to have him do my wedding too. He was willing to fly to our location and do our wedding which we really appreciated. It was such a relief for us to know that we were getting a professional who would make our night the never-ending party that we wanted. He had our guests on the dance floor all night and we had so much fun! Our guests are still talking about how great the DJ was! Ricardo was professional, communicative and a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend him for your wedding or party.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Chicobe · Married on 04/29/2017

We chose this vendor over our resort's in house vendor. We had to pay a $1000 outside vendor fee to use them, and it was well worth it. They were super accommodating. Being that I was marrying into an Armenian family, they played a lot of Armenian music suggested by our guests. They made it a great time for everyone.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2017

Great person to work with! Ricardo was fantastic and kept everyone on the dancefloor the whole time! Ricardo was great at using our suggested songs and mixing in his own to keep the party going! My wedding was perfect and I could not have asked for a better DJ. Thank you Ricardo and everyone at Discomovil!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/27/2017

By far was the best choice going with Dicomovil!!! Our wedding was at Secrets Silversands on 4/27/17 and they were so easy to work with! Any questions that I had they would respond quickly and they were extremely professional! All of our guests could not believe how awesome they were! Everyone was on the dance floor the whole time because the songs he played were just perfect. I highly recommend going with Discomovil!!!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/22/2017

We had Ricardo, he was definitely a good choice! He would feel out the crowd and if it wasn't a song that people were into he found a good way to ease into another song. Also, we had some songs that are not common and a lot of people have never heard of. Ricardo has no problems with downloading those songs and mixing them well with the other music!
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Jan · Married on 04/14/2017

Go for it! You cannot find better!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Anthony · Married on 04/08/2017

We hired Discomovil for our wedding in Tulum on April 8th, 2017 and we couldn’t be happier with our decision! Everything from the initial contact to the day of the event went very smoothly and was just what we were looking for.

One thing that really stood out to us was the response time for e-mails. With other vendors it took a few days to get back but to us but with Discomovil I was getting immediate responses back the same day for all of our questions. This helped a lot since we were coordinating everything from California.

The day of the wedding they were very professional and everything ran very smooth. They did a great job with the music selection and playing songs that matched the energy of the party! They kept everyone out of their seats and dancing the whole time! If you’re looking for a great wedding DJ around the Tulum/Cancun area I would definitely recommend going with Discomovil.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Dear Anthony
    Thanks for your review was a true honor to us we wish you guys all the best
    Ricardo

Tanea · Married on 04/03/2017

Very flexible with wedding itinerary on the wedding day when it did not go as planned. Made it easy to send songs through Spotify playlist. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Perla · Married on 03/11/2017

Discomovil was absolutely perfect for our intimate wedding of 30 people. We were a mix of English speaking and Spanish speaking group and he made sure that everyone danced and had a great time. He knew exactly when to change the music to get people on the dance floor. He listened to all of our wishes and played exactly what we asked. He was professional and easy to work with. Also, the LED dance floor was a hit. I highly recommend Discomovil!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Daleana · Married on 02/19/2017

Ricardo was amazing!!! Super responsive with his email and the day of the wedding it was great!! My husband and I danced the entire night!! Our guest also danced all night!!! His music is great! He was also super nice when people would ask him to play something specific! If you are having a wedding at Playa del Carmen, his the guys!!! Thank you so much Ricardo!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Dear Daleana
    Thank you so much for your review was a super fun crowd!!
    I wish you guys all the best!

Sotiria · Married on 01/28/2017

Discomovil did our wedding on January 28 at Dreams Sands in Cancun. Highly recommend. I booked them about 1 week before the wedding for both cocktail and reception services. They had a questionnaire which I filled out and sent over to them. The questionnaire is basically used to help them create a program of your reception. They followed all my recommendations regarding music and added their own touch which fit well with my group. Definitely book them - they are affordable and always respond via email. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Dear Sotiria
    Thanks so much for your review was a true pleasure to be port of your wedding we wish you all the best