Discomovil Cancun Reviews

Discomovil Cancun 6
Discomovil Cancun 7

Viki · Married on 11/26/2018

Everything is great!

I had a small wedding of about 25 people, so I was debating about hiring a DJ and having a dance floor. But everything turns out to be great. We got the infinity dance floor with cold fireworks, everyone loved it.
    Ricardo is great!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Layra · Married on 11/02/2018

Professional!

Disco Movil was so easy to work with and kept the party going. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jonathan Cusden · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent service

We are from the UK and had a wedding on Isla de Mujeres, so organising everything from so far away can be a nervous experience, but from the very beginning Ricardo was responsive, open and honest which made our experience with him very easy.
    He has a huge selection of songs, and we were able to easily select songs for the ceremony and first dance etc.
    On the day he was very prompt, and the whole wedding went better than we could have ever hoped!
    Thank you to Ricardo, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Thamara

Thamara · Married on 10/28/2018

They rocked it!

Ricardo and all his team at Disco Movil were beyond amazing! As wedding photographers in the Riviera Maya, we had previously worked with them in many weddings so, when it was our turn to tie the knot, we were pretty sure we wanted them to be a part of our day. You read plenty of great reviews and in our case we had actually seen their performance many times, however, reviews do not do justice and you cannot get the real picture until is your turn!

From super affordable to responding to my emails within few hours (which is fundamental not to become a bridezilla, lol). And on the day of? They truly rocked it! My fiancé and I (specially me haha) are pretty picky when it comes to music, but instead of giving them a precise song list, we only gave them the list for the important key moments and a bunch of 'must play' tracks. Aside from that, we let him choose the music he thought it would work with our group and music taste and he just nailed it! In the end we had a fun party with songs that we loved that I think half of them we would not even remember to include in our list if we had created one.

Thank you so so much for being so professional, flexible and for the little extras we noticed you gave us!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Discomovil Cancun 8
  • Kyle

Kyle W Powell · Married on 10/10/2018

True professional who delivered an excellent experience!

When you look at the overall outliers that make up reviewing Discomovil Cancun in my opinion are all the same reasons I rate him 5/5 or 5 stars of 5 stars for recommendation. His responsiveness was best I have seen in getting back to any questions, comments, or concerns. He was very helpful in flexibility to meet with us even early on our wedding day. He delivered a great overall quality of service, great value for cost, and even was helpful in getting some items we were not able to bring with having a destination wedding. Professionalism & great service are harder to find today especially with an event that is so charged full with emotions. On behalf of my wife & I we are truly grateful for the experience we had with selecting Discomovil Cancun as our wedding DJ & have no doubt should you do the same you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • KAREN

KAREN · Married on 10/09/2018

Incredibly happy!

I cannot say enough good things about DiscoMovil. At first we were a little nervous planning a wedding from afar, and opting to hire someone else other than the resort's in house DJ vendor. As soon we started discussing with them though, our mind was put at ease. They were the easiest part of our wedding planning process. Responded to emails almost instantaneously and accommodated all of our requests. They were also a lot more reasonably priced than the in house DJ. Our guests had a blast, they kept us dancing all night long. If you hire them for your wedding, you will not be disappointed. Thank you again for an amazing night. We could not be happier with our choice!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Discomovil Cancun 9
    Discomovil Cancun 10

Mrsmarcks · Married on 10/04/2018

Get the LED dance floor!

We loved the light up glasses you gave out. The LED dance floor was absolutely perfect! I am so glad we got it!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Literally recommend 100%%%!! Everything was fun the dance floor was a hit I highly recommend!! We had drama at our wedding (imagine that) and he made it seem like nothing happened kept thenparty going and our guests RAVED about it!! Thanks for everything

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Greer

Greer Andrade · Married on 09/28/2018

Surpassed our expectations

They were very responsive and played every song we asked for and more! Everyone in our wedding party had a blast and was up on the dance floor the entire night. The cool fireworks were worth it and my husband and guests loved the surprise! they also made for great pictures! Not to mention their price was far better than the resorts price, I would recommend them to everyone and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Discomovil Cancun 11
    Discomovil Cancun 12

Mylo · Married on 09/16/2018

DiscoMovil was my planning partner more than a random vendor. Ricardo and the entire team surpassed my expectations beyond description... Everything was literally perfect —Even the perfect execution of 6 cold fireworks at a particular spot in our first dance song and a flawless ceremony set with challenging requirements... I had the fairytale wedding of my dreams! I recommend hiring this company 1,000,000% ;-)

Sent on 09/27/2018

Lindsy Durance · Married on 08/21/2018

Great experience!

My husband and I were married in Cancun Mexico in August. The resort that we were married at offered DJ services although they were very expensive. After doing some research I found discomovil and it was the best decision I made! Not only did I save a couple thousand dollars he really made my reception very special. Also the planning and reservation process was so easy.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Joelle · Married on 08/21/2018

Amazing and friendly!!!

Discomovil was an amazing DJ! I was going to hire a dj from back home but after seeing the services he offered and the extra mile he went to make my wedding perfect, I decided to hire them! They were energetic and knew exactly what songs to play! Ricardo was amazing to deal with and was very flexible on my requests when I had a problem with the resort!

Sent on 07/22/2019

casey · Married on 08/06/2018

Ricardo was amazing! He had people dancing from beginning to end. He even provided light up foam sticks and sunglasses! If you are thinking of using Discomovil, do it! Its the right move!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Krystal · Married on 07/14/2018

Discomovil was great! They played exactly what we wanted and our guests were dancing all night! They were easy to communicate with prior to our wedding and we are so happy we chose them to DJ our wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rob · Married on 07/13/2018

Discomovil Cancun exceeded my expectations. They started with a great stage, moved to very appropriate dinner music, and then got the entire party up and dancing to a non-stop medley. There was not a single person in our party of 50+ people that was left sitting. Amazing and memorable event. Ricardo did a masterful job.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Bill · Married on 07/01/2018

Discomovil is worth every penny. We booked them for July 1, 2018 at the Finest Resorts in Playa Mujeres. They were there on time, had my requested songs ready to go and were very accommodating. I am especially grateful to them for going above and beyond. We had booked an instrumental trio to play for the cocktail hour through the resort. The trio arrived with 15 minutes left of the cocktail hour. Discomovil played background music off the cuff during the entire cocktail hour that many of my guest raved about. We are very thankful and appreciate that they kept the party going all evening.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

Disco Movil was absolutely amazing! From communication to the very end of the reception!! We simply gave a list of songs that we definitely wanted to hear and let him do the rest and he did not disappoint. I would highly recommend using Disco Movil over and over again!!

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 06/07/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this DJ service. They literally MADE our wedding. We had a few issues with the timing of food and they were able to get people dancing regardless of the food hiccup. I would HIGHLY reccomend!!

Jamie · Married on 06/07/2018

Our experience with Discomovil was great! From the beginning to the end, they were so quick to respond to emails. It can be stressful planning a wedding from afar and choosing vendors and I couldn’t be happier that we decided to go with them because they made the whole process so easy. Everyone had an amazing time and they played the perfect music for our group and kept the party going. You will it be disappointed!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Kevin Moreira · Married on 05/23/2018

Best DJ around!

Kept everyone dancing and having fun!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Daria · Married on 05/19/2018

Discomovil was one of the best decision to hire for our wedding! Ricardo was great with music, our party had a blast at our wedding. Discomovil was not our in house vendor, so paying the resort exorbitant extra vendor fee was very steep. However, it was so worth it!! I am so happy with the service they provided. It was amazing! I would highly recommend Discomovil to any future bride/groom!! You won't be disappointed!

• Z

Zach · Married on 04/21/2018

Great DJs! They quickly adapted to last minute changes and kept the partying going from first song to finish.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Rene · Married on 04/21/2018

These guys are absolutely AMAZING!! Given this was a destination wedding and we never met them in person, there is always apprehension on how things will go. They were incredibly responsive, gave excellent suggestions (which is also a testament to how experienced they are) and knew exactly what to do and how to do to make sure all our guests had a fantastic time! Literally from the first song to the last song, our guests didn't leave the dance floor for HOURS! It's been a few weeks since our wedding and I continue to receive compliments on how this was the best wedding people had ever been to and I firmly believe this is largely in part due to the music. If I could go back to our wedding night, I would (literally best night ever!). These guys are TRULY OUTSTANDING!!! Do not think twice and go with them!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Tamara · Married on 04/14/2018

Discomovil Cancun DJ’d my wedding and was amazing! I had some tricky music cues and he got them all! So happy he was our DJ! Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Marisa · Married on 02/24/2018

Working with Ricardo and the Discomovil team was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. Ricardo was always really helpful and responsive throughout every phase of the process. Contract and payments were easy. At the wedding itself our guests danced the whole night! I would highly recommend Discomovil to any future brides/grooms!