Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman Reviews

51 | Yulee, FL

51 Reviews for Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

DJ Steadman is wonderful!

We hired DJ Steadman after our photographer recommended him. He was AMAZING! All of my ceremony music was songs that he didn't even have and he acquired all of them for me! The lapel microphone for our officiant was also an incredible help- especially since we were outside.
    My husband and I were both worried about our families dancing (they usually don't) but he played all of the right music and mixed a bunch of great dance songs for us based on other songs we requested. The bubble and smoke machine was a nice touch and looked so great in many of our party pictures.
    DJ Steadman is definitely a seasoned professional and put the cherry on top of our wedding day sundae. I wish there were 10 stars to give him!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer, I have a big smile on my face right now!!! Michael, your family and friends made my job so enjoy. Best wishes and see you are your anniversary parties.
  • OG Dianna

Dianna · Married on 03/04/2017

I can’t say enough wonderful things about DJ Steadman. WOW, the music was everything we wanted! We mentioned some songs we wanted him to play and he went off of that and we were seriously impressed with the selection of music he put together for our wedding. Many of our friends came up and told us that they loved the music and stated that it was the best mix of music they’ve EVER heard at a wedding. DJ Steadman deserves to take full credit for that. He definitely made sure everything went smoothly. During the ceremony, the bridal party did not get ready to start walking in time, so he played an extra song and no one (besides me) could have possibly noticed because it was a nice transition. I remember hearing an acoustic Blink 182 song during the cocktail hour and our guests coming up and telling us how they enjoyed it and how unique it was. It was perfect. Also, he kept us on track with the events during the reception. He communicated very clearly with us if anything out of the ordinary popped up (random, but one of our guests wanted to tell a special puppet story and he double-checked with us to make sure it was okay). He played all the proper music we selected ahead-of-time and winged it when he needed to. Honestly, you do not need to look any further for a DJ. DJ Steadman will EXCEED your expectations and go above and beyond to make sure you have a memorable wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time. He did a wonderful job with the uplighting. It was so beautiful. He is very talented and I would hire him time and time again.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman's reply:

Dianna & Patrick, I wish I could take you on every potential client meet and greet! Thank you for an awesome review. Look forward to seeing your memories in video and pictures from those dedicated professionals you hired as well.

Kyle · Married on 05/29/2016

Steadman was fantastic. We have received so much feedback from our guests that our wedding was the most fun they've had, and a huge part of that is thanks to the perfect timing and selection of music. It speaks volumes that probably 90% of our guests stayed until the very end of a long reception, and the dance floor was packed all night. From matching our colors to keeping us on time and on the dance floor, Steadman's level of professionalism combined with his performance provided a service we would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman's reply:

Kyle and Danielle, thank you for the awesome review. It was a honor and pleasure to be a intergal part of your special day of the uniting of your family and friends for your future together.

Ansley · Married on 09/26/2015

DJ Steadman was so easy to work with. My sister used him at her wedding and I knew I wanted to use him right away at mine. He is professional and has every possible song you can think of. He kept the reception up beat and fun and was very well priced!! I highly recommend him! -Ansley D.

Rebekah · Married on 08/29/2015

DJ STEADMAN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY. HE HELPED US AND GAVE US ADVICE, WE DIDNT KNOW WHAT KNOW SOMETHING & HE HELPED SOO MUCH & EVEN WENT OUT HIS WAY TO HELP OUT WITH STUFF THAT HE DIDNT NEED TO. SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING HE DID FOR US. HE HAD EVERYONE DANCING FROM 1yr old NEPHEW TO MY 80 YEAR GRANDMA ALLLL NIGHT. :) IT WAS AN AWESOME AMD HE MADE IT THAT WAY FROM THE UPLIGHTING TO THE BUBBLES AND GREAT MUSIC. HE FOLLOWED MY REQUEST. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman's reply:

Thank you so much Rebekah and I hope the earing was found.

Cassie · Married on 06/12/2015

I contacted DJ Steadman about a month before my wedding and he was very responsive in accomodating us for our event, even though it was short notice. He played music for our ceremony and reception. He did a great job of incorporating some pre-recorded music in our ceremony and played fun songs at our reception. I loved his online planning tool! We were able to request songs for every part of the ceremony and reception. DJ Steadman is very professional and talented. He's also honest- we accidentally paid him twice and he notified us right away so we could fix it. Thank you for being awesome and making our wedding so fun and entertaining!!

Luke and Sherry · Married on 03/14/2015

DJ Steadman was great from day 1. He answered all our questions by email which made planning easier. We picked DJ Steadman because of his prompt responses and openness to our wedding music approach. When the wedding day came he had everyone dancing the whole night, everyone had a great time because of him! The music is one of the most important things for us with our wedding and he was awesome.He was very open to our idea of having a mash-up play list for our first dance, and our approach to our wedding songs with manly heavy metal that is not typically used in a wedding ceremony.
    Can't say enough about DJ Steadman . You will not be sorry!! And he even had a special surprise for us, he video taped and edited our first dance and sent it to us the same night!! After a few months we wanted to see if he could send us our first dance via cd..and how above he pulled another rabbit out of his hat with a surprise that he taped out ceremony as well and would send that to us also! We cant thank him an of for all the surprises and great time he provided to us, in fact if we ever have any other event he will be booked!

Lisa · Married on 02/14/2015

Great DJ! Fun, very professional, worked very well with us, flexible, engaging, well dressed!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Thank you Lisa.

Cari · Married on 11/29/2014

DJ Steadman rocks! Phenomenonal DJ, extremely personable and knows what works for any crowd, has a great planning guide for even the most indecisive of brides, and he was a wealth of knowledge and advice. Even lined us up with a great bagpiper :) Every laser, uplight, strobe or cloud effect you could ever want, a master at using them for their greatest effect, and all at a very reasonable price. Checked out a few DJs before choosing our wedding DJ, and none of them came remotely close - DJ Steadman is the whole package!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Thank you Cari!
  • I

Iris · Married on 11/08/2014

We are very happy that we choose DJ Steadman! He was very professional and listened to our requests. It was very easy to work with him; we didn’t have to worry about anything at all!
    Great Job!!

Iris

Sent on 12/11/2014

Thank you Iris!

DJ Steadman is an awesome person. He is a great professional and knows his job to the T. He even assisted us with our timeline for our reception. DJ Steadman did a wonderful job at keeping us on time and moving the reception smoothly. Anyone would make a huge mistake if they decided not to use him for his services.

Colby · Married on 10/04/2014

He was amazing! I don't think anyone sat the entire night. A++++

Sent on 10/07/2014

Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman's reply:

Thanks Colby, can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Dj Steadman kept us on schedule during both the ceremony and reception....lighting was amazing! we had no idea how much it added until we saw it. DJ Steadman was awesome, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I don't understand why anyone would use any other DJ! We added the monogram last minute and it ended up being such a centerpoint...thank you! :)

Sent on 05/11/2014

Thank You!

DJ Steadman did an awesome job!!!! We had a blast! I loved the monogram!!! The up lighting really added to the beauty of the venue. Then, once the dancing started, the laser really added to the dance party ambiance. I thought his pricing was a great!!! He had a couple options, all of which we found to be quite affordable. Also, he was incredibly easy to work with!!! We were the guests at about 8 weddings over this past year and our DJ (DJ Steadman) was the best by far!!! DJs can make or break the reception and DJ Steadman definitely made it! We didn't really know what songs to choose so we left it in his hands and he rocked it! People were always up and dancing. It was truly the best time I've had - so much more fun than I could've imagined!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman's reply:

Thank you Amy and Daniel. Your family and friends made my job easy....I am still singing "Carry on" by Fun.

DJ Steadman is the best DJ HANDS DOWN!! He was on point and handled the reception from start to finish. Everyone had a great time and didn't want the party to end! The uplighting set the mood perfectly. THANK YOU DJ STEADMAN!!! BOOK HIM!

Claresa · Married on 09/22/2013

Great!! Great!! Great!! Oh yeah, did I mention the he is great?! Seriously, you will not regret choosing DJ Steadman!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman's reply:

Thank you Claresa, I will never forget your renewal celebration and your husband's display of love. Also thank you for teaching me about the second line.

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2013

DJ Steadman did a great job at our wedding. He had all of the music we asked for and even suggested some great options.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman's reply:

Thank you Amanda and Ryan!

Kate · Married on 08/28/2013

We had such a wonderful reception and DJ Steadman set the mood for this! The music was great - people were dancing all night and when the evening finished we all wished it could have continued for longer. The music was great for the mix of guests who ranged from 3 to 86! DJ Steadman was really professional and very friendly and although we were running a bit late made sure everything ran so smoothly! He was great value for money and is so so responsive by email - The online record selector is also amazing and was a big hit with guests! Thank you for making our reception so fun!

Brittney · Married on 07/13/2013

Steadman was awesome and was easy to work with! Even with my OCD groom who wanted complete control of the music! Steadman was very responsive and professional. He was referred to us a by friend and we will definitely pass his info along to other soon to be bride and grooms!

D · Married on 06/15/2013

At first, I was a little shaky with DJ Steadman, ONLY because my wedding had a lot of cultural music and things that had to be done. BUT DJ Steadman came through with flying colors!!!!
    Most DJs do not come to wedding rehearsals or even have multiple meetings with you. DJ Steadman met with me multiple times and attended rehearsal AND had a 2 hour long meeting with my whole bridal party just to make sure that he had everything down and ready!!!! The music at the wedding was FANTASTIC!!! It totally embodied my vision and he had EVERYBODY dancing (2 year olds - 65 year olds)!!!! He even used a bubble an fog machine that drove everybody wild. Everyone had a blast! Honestly just tell him what you want, and he will come through!
    I can not thank you enough!!!!
    If he could pull off my Nigerian/Jamaican Wedding, he could pull off anything!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman's reply:

Thanks D! Yes in deed we had our moments, but I learned to go with the flow and your wedding day was awesome. From the ceremony with the handheld mic and the dollar dances (you got two for the price of one), were special moments I will never forget.

DJ Steadman did a great job for my wedding. He was quick to respond to emails as well as has a great set up for each party for your to personalize your wedding song list. He showed up at the rehearsal to get an idea of the day even though he didn't have too. He was also flexible with his package. There were a few things I didn't want so he was willing to compromise and do something else. He was a great DJ and even included a short video of the evening (again, without having to). He did a great job for a great price!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Thank you!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2013

We would highly recommend DJ Steadman for a wedding. He was really great to work with and very responsive. I was even emailing him on the morning of our wedding day with a few questions. His client website is awesome. We asked our guests to suggest their favorite song on their RSVP card, and he had most of them in his database. It was so easy to build your song list on his site. We had a few songs that weren't mainstream, but that wasn't a problem. He took care of it and found them on the internet. He showed up early to set up, and even came to our walk-through with our venue staff. He worked really well with our other vendors, which is so important! His prices are really affordable and he did an awesome job. He even brought in a few extra uplights for our reception room. It made a big difference.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth, seeing everyone have a great time is why I do what I do. That was especially true at the end of the night, when I asked grandma to make a request. She did, it was "Midnight Hour" and she danced! Best wishes to you and Kevin.
  • Desarae

Desarae · Married on 05/18/2013

DJ Steadman was awesome! He was in constant contact with me throughout my engagement and was always willing to offer suggestions. He was willing to stay within my budget and adjusted his packages to do so. He went above and beyond by coming to the wedding rehearsal and was great with all of the vendors as well as my family and friends. He is very down to earth and has a great sense of humor. DJ Steadman played great songs and really kept the party going, The dance floor was never empty the whole night! He also did a wonderful job doing the music at my ceremony! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman's reply:

Desarae & Jeff, thank you for the awesome review, your family & friends helped define the playlist on the fly and I knew I had you with "MotownPhilly" by Boyz II Men. Even the older guest's requests kept everyone on the dance floor. Thank you for entrusting me with your special day.....and making it fun!

Karrie · Married on 04/13/2013

He was awesome! Worked with me for everything and was there every step of the way. Replied through email or phone very fast. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Disc Jockey Multimedia Service - DJ Steadman's reply:

Thanks Karrie & Adam, your wedding was a blast!

Carin · Married on 03/30/2013

This is the guy for all your needs. The more experience the less the headache, true professional. Our small details were a big deal to him and he was there from start to finish to make sure we were happy with all the services provided. You will not be disappointed trust me!

Thanks DJ Steadman