Di's Delights Reviews

66 | Seminole, FL

66 Reviews for Di's Delights

Delaney · Married on 11/01/2013

We have used Di's Delights in the past for birthdays and when we got engaged we immediately knew who would be making our cake! We decided to go with mini cupcakes so guests could have multiple flavors and a small cutting cake. This idea was perfect! Guests just walked by, picked one and was surprised when they tasted different flavors. The cupcakes were beautifully decorated and had incredible flavor. The owner of Di's Delights also made cookies as welcome gifts for our guests. We had a few extra packs that some of the guests were stealing from my room because they were so good! We would highly recommend Di's Delights and will be going back there for all of our special events.

Sent on 11/29/2013
  • Jesica

Jesica · Married on 08/10/2013

Di is such an amazing woman! During our cake tasting she talked about not only the cakes but gave us great advise about weddings in general! Most importantly the cake was delicious! She did a three tiered cake with each level being a different flavor, to give variety to our guest. One of the flavors was a white cake with Godiva white chocolate filling and fresh raspberries, the second was a white and chocolate marbled cake with a chocolate ganache filling and the third was an "Italian wedding" cake with cannoli filling with chocolate chips and coconut! IT WAS TO DIE FOR! So moist and delicious!

Sent on 08/23/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2013

Di is the sweetest woman and a pleasure to work with. Her cakes are absolutely gorgeous, and taste DELICIOUS!!! She uses natural ingredients in her cakes, so it isn't full of lard and Crisco. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Di made us a wonderful wedding cake and grooms cake. We choose three different flavors for our cake and they all turned out awesome. Her pricing is so reasonable to. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Kimberly · Married on 02/16/2013

I love Di, she is such a sweet lady and made our wedding cake amazing! We wanted 3 different layers and each layer was delicious! Highly recommend! great prices and the cake is so moist and yummy! Will definitely buy cake or cupcakes from in the future!

Sent on 02/22/2013

Our cake was lovely. We sent a few pictures of what we liked and she fashioned one that fit the bill. I was able to email her with a few months to go about a groom's cake and for a very reasonable price made one that my husband loved.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Carolyn · Married on 11/10/2012

Thank you to Di's Delights for such a wonderful wedding cake! The cake looked and tasted absolutely amazing!!! The BEST part is that Di's prices are so very reasonable. You should definitely have a consultation with Di if you are looking for wedding cakes!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Kim · Married on 09/23/2012

Di was great to work with, she met with us in her bakery, we designed a wedding cake to flow with our colors and style. The cake was delicious!!! And she gives you a free topper on your first anniversary

Sent on 10/19/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2012

We went with Di's Delights for our wedding cake. Di is very nice and helpful. She was willing to design our cake all its own and do it in fading colors. I enjoyed working with Di and our cake turned out beautifully and it tasted great too. I would use her again. Her cakes are wonderful!

Sent on 08/02/2012

The cake was beautiful and delicious. The service she provided was great, she can really bake a cake!! I recommend the strawberry champagne cake.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Good cake, good design, just a few misunderstandings, but she is very willing to make things right.

Sent on 07/14/2012

Di's Delights's reply:

I Am sorry for any misunderstandings we had. Loved the card box!

Chiara · Married on 04/21/2012

Di from Di's Delights is such a sweet lady & her cakes are phenomenal. Her prices are extremely fair for her quality of work. & she charges per guest versus shape of cake etc. Her cake flavors and exquisite and her cake is exceptionally moist. She catered exactly to what I wanted and the cake turned out beautifully. She is extremely caring and there when you need her. Also went beyond to set up Wedding cake table and make sure everything looked good. Definately a joy to have as apart of Our Day.

Sent on 04/28/2012

Heather · Married on 03/24/2012

I went to Diana with a vision for my dream wedding cake - and she made it a reality! The cake was more than I could have imagined; and I received so many compliments. Not only did it look beautiful, it tasted incredible. I chose from a number of different flavors for different layers including: strawberry shortcake, lemon cake, and oreo cake. Diana met with my husband and I months before the wedding for a tasting where she made so many different unique flavors - it was so hard to choose! I'm so happy that Di's Delights made our day so special.

Sent on 04/18/2012

Kristen · Married on 03/23/2012

My wedding cake turned out to be amazing and tasted great! It turned out better than I imagined it! Di listened to every detail and nailed it!

Sent on 04/29/2012

ellysa · Married on 11/11/2011

She is a wonderful lady and did an amazing job! Our cake was delicious and the price is outstanding! She really does care and helped us out with different ideas throughout the wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Heidi · Married on 09/16/2011

Our wedding cake form Diana was so perfect. I didn't want anything fancy, just a white cake with simple decoration that was elegant. More importantly, we wanted a cake that tasted good, and Di's cakes do not disappoint! We had a white chocolate cake with a key lime filling (which is a flavor that some bakeries won't even do) Di invited us into her home for our first cake tasting, and after trying so many different kinds we were certain to choose her, without trying any other bakeries. Her prices are the best you will find in the area, probably because she is self taught and does all of the work herself.
    We also had a chocolate grooms cake which was equally delicious.
    I would definitely recommend Di's Delight's to any bride and groom.

Sent on 10/01/2011

courtney · Married on 09/04/2011

My cake from Di's was pure AWESOMENESS!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED MY CAKE!!!! BEST I'VE EVER SEEN! Not only was it cake i've ever seen, it was also VERY YUMMY! i can't wait for my one year anniversary to eat some more!!! And Di was so sweet and nice and easy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Di's Delights!!!

Sent on 12/11/2011
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/03/2011

BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER!! We got a three tier cake with a different flavor on each tier and she made our cake just as beautiful as the picture we gave her. We are also getting a free top tier size cake for our 1 year anniversary. We recommend Di's Delights every chance we get. Try the champagne and strawberries flavor!!

Sent on 11/06/2011

Tanya · Married on 08/06/2011

I planned a wedding from out of town and Di's Delights was recommended to me by my wedding consultant. I planned everything over the phone and via e-mail. I was a little nervous not being able to taste the cake but it was definitely the right choice. The cake was absolutely beautiful and the best I've ever had, there wasn't a piece left. My husband is not a fan of sweets and actually had two pieces it was so good. I highly recommend Di's Delights. We're both very much looking forward to another piece on our first anniversary.

Sent on 09/06/2011
  • Angela and Joshua

Angela and Joshua · Married on 06/22/2011

We had mini cup cakes, like the kind she has at bridal shows, with a cutting cake on top for my husband and I to cut. IT WAS SO YUMMY. I didnt get to eat any at the wedding but we inhaled them afterward. She is so friendly. The cake was gorgeous, the display amazing, and it was so easy. Everyone loved it. She is amazing!!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Natalie · Married on 06/13/2011

Our cake was so delicious and so beautiful. We found Di's through our caterer (Amici's) and we are so thankful because she created a fantastic and memorable cake for us. I can't say enough good things about the experience!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Erika · Married on 05/14/2011

The cake was Beautiful and tasted great. Even better then I expected. Highly Recommended!! Thanks Di!!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Erin · Married on 04/23/2011

We absolutely loved our cake from Di! It was decorated beautifully and tasted great! She does great work with butter cream...looked smooth like fondant! The citrus cake with key lime frosting was delicious! The presentation was beautiful; we had a beach themed cake and she even added "sand" around our cake...a great touch! Would definitely recommend using Di's Delights!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Adrienne · Married on 04/16/2011

Di from Di's Delights was a pleasure to work with and her cakes are AMAZING!!! We made an appointment to try samples of her cakes and she had a plate filled with her cakes for my fiance, his son and myself. We had a hard time deciding on 2 flavors and she was very patient with us while we pondered our favorites. She worked with us to match our purple color and designed some beautiful gum paste orchids to go with our flower arrangements. Di's fondant icing is so good!
    Everyone at our wedding loved the cake!!!! Even the photographer who has tried plenty of wedding cake loved it.
    I will be purchasing my next cake from Di and am looking forward to celebrating our year anniversary and enjoying our anniversary cake!

Sent on 04/24/2011

Averie · Married on 04/16/2011

Di was truly a pleasure. She is very accommodating with busy schedules, and easy to discuss and develop ideas if you are not sure what you want your cake to look like. Not to mention her cake is extraordinarily delicious!! She has all different flavors and is always experimenting; all of this and her prices can’t be beat! I would highly recommend Di’s Delights!

Sent on 05/23/2011