Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment Reviews

Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 4
Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment 5
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/29/2017

Jeff was the best dj ever!!!! Our wedding was amazing thanks to him. He played all the songs we wanted, nailed the different types of music we like and mixed it perfectly together. He was so much fun, got everyone participating and on the dance floor and kept us informed when certain activities were coming up so we were ready. Very polite, professional and hands down the best Dj ever. Thanks for celebrating with us and making our wedding awesmazimg!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/14/2017

WOW WOW WOW!!! Jeff was INCREDIBLE! He took the time to get to know our tastes in music to ensure he played all our favorite songs, as well as go over every detail of the ceremony and reception beforehand. He helped us to decide on which songs to play at certain parts of the wedding when we could not think of any. We fell in love with his work when he was DJ-ing at an event we went to in Phoenix, and knew we had to have him do our wedding. Jeff travelled all the way to La Jolla, CA from Phoenix to make our wedding the greatest ever. He was pretty much a wedding coordinator as he was able to make sure everybody was where they needed to be as well as played music throughout the entire reception to keep people on the dance floor. Without Jeff, it would have been BORING! Highly recommend DJ Jeff Jones for not only weddings, but ANY event where you want your guests to have the best time. Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 09/30/2017
  • Josh

Josh · Married on 07/29/2017

Bride & Groom!

DJ Jeff Jones was literally the best DJ ever!! He kept the party going all night and all my guests raved about him! They said he was the best DJ they had ever heard at a wedding! My husband and I loved him since our initial meeting and couldn’t have asked for anyone better! Definitely the best in AZ!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Maria · Married on 05/25/2017

I would absolutely recommend Jeff and Direct Sounds to anyone looking for a quality DJ, an individualized event and an amazing person to work with.

He'll make sure your event is as interactive/low key as you wish, and tailor his services to your preferences. Our wedding was a little special because I'm from Spain and I had a lot of special songs that I wanted to play for dances with my family; it was so easy working with him. He was one of two vendors of choice for our wedding at the Venue. He was very familiar with the site and had really good ideas, helping us make the final event timeline and choosing songs. It's so easy to build your wedding playlist with his website set -up, which was very important for us because we were not local. He was very responsive and really understood what we were looking for. If we were to do it all over again, we'd go with Direct Sounds, hands down.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/15/2017

Jeff was very professional and very fun to work with! He had great ideas for song choices and created the most wonderful atmosphere at our wedding! I would highly recommend using him as your DJ!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Steve was great - very accommodating and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/12/2017

We love direct sounds! Jeff and his team were awesome from the start! They helped us navigate our selection of songs and if we ever had questions, they responded promptly! Jermaine was the DJ/MC for our wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better time! He was able to read the crowd well and really get the party started and I still have everyone raving about how much fun it was! Thanks to Direct Sounds, our wedding was a blast!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

We absolutely loved Jeff! His transitions from song to song kept the dancing going and the wedding went smoothly. I did not have to worry a bit and he was so very attentive to the mood of the guests. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2017

Jeff was awesome! We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our wedding. He was so professional and made sure everyone was having fun the entire night! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Gary · Married on 02/18/2017

Jeff was amazing to work with. He made the entire process easy, was super organized, and overall fun to deal with. The last thing you want is another something to manage during a wedding and he was very efficient leaving no worries for us. He was great on the mic without stealing the show or being obnoxious. Perfect balance. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Kelly · Married on 01/29/2017

Jeff is awesome! He was so professional and helped the day run smoothly. I didn't want a cheesy wedding DJs and Direct Sounds was exactly what I was looking for! My parents said tons of people told them that he was the best wedding DJ they've ever heard! Thank you Jeff!!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Lucien · Married on 01/27/2017

We were absolutely amazed by DJ Jeff Jones. We had to make a decision on our DJ between two companies and Direct Sounds won our attention by the wonderful reviews. Once we met Jeff, we knew how special our day would be. Right off the bat, Jeff was personable and truly took the time to know who we were and what type of vibe we wanted for our wedding. Ultimately, we gave Jeff a few songs we wanted to hear and asked him to do his thing. He made our day extremely special and we are so thankful for his service.

You were amazing, Jeff, thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Katie · Married on 12/28/2016

Jeff Jones was so amazing at our wedding!!! He did SO good at reading the crowd and going with them for the music. So many of my guests commented on how fun the music and lights were! The music he played fit my family/friends and me so well and we all had such a great time! He is worth every penny and very well priced for such a great service!!! Can't say enough what a great experience we all had at our wedding with Jeff!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Alina · Married on 12/09/2016

They songs they played from the genre I picked were spot on and I loved everything about them.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Raquel · Married on 11/19/2016

DJ Johnny Arneson was the BEST!!!!! I LOVED HIM!!!! He played the right music from the beginning to end!. Johnny entertained my guests with some dancing too...he has some moves!! LOVED IT! My guests said he was cute too!
    He kept in contact with me the whole time and made some great suggestions. I couldn't of wished for anything more! Thank you for being part of our Wedding!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Kelli · Married on 11/06/2016

I was given a choice between 2 DJs at my venue, and Direct Sounds seemed more professional. They have an online form to fill out for music choices, which was fantastic. The night of the wedding, every song we requested was played and he actually got everyone in my family dancing!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Danny · Married on 10/28/2016

My wife, family, and friends were all overwhelmingly satisfied with Derek Williams and Direct Sounds as our DJ for our wedding this past weekend. The level of professionalism is second to none, and Derek was always in tune to what we wanted and was a pleasure to work with. We will recommend him and Direct Sounds to anyone needing DJ entertainment in the near and distant future. Thank you for your help in making our wedding night one we will never forget!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Claire · Married on 10/22/2016

Our previous DJ double booked us so we had to find a new DJ. We hired DJ Steve Freid from Direct Sounds, he was professional, courteous, and easy to work with. We had several compliments on the music he played. We're glad it worked out the way it did!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Monique · Married on 10/20/2016

Jeff was awesome. He was super flexible and the day of was able to make some last minute changes that made my husband and my wedding experience an amazing and unforgettable one. Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 11/03/2016
  • Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 10/15/2016

Jeff was the DJ for our wedding and he did a fantastic job! The choices he made kept everyone dancing! He was timely and informative of the timeline to us so we knew what was going on all night! Kept the party going! Would highly recommend him to do any event. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2016

Or experience was amazing! I just say back and let Jeff handle everything! He gave us great advice before the wedding and listened to our ideas as well. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Peyton · Married on 10/07/2016

Jeff was absolutely amazing!! Everyone wouldn't stop talking about the music at our wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Kayla · Married on 09/24/2016

I originally booked Gary as our DJ for the wedding which ended up turning into a first birthday party for my daughter. Gary ended up being the DJ for the birthday party and he was AMAZING! He was great at keeping the guest entertained and the party organized and played a great selection of songs! Gary made sure that throughout the party that I was happy with how things were going and if there was anything he could do to make things better, but there wasn't because he was already doing such an amazing job! I would definitly recommend Gary! He was so friendly, flexible and down to earth! AMAZING JOB!

Sent on 09/26/2016

James · Married on 05/29/2016

Dj Jeff was fantastic. If I ever have an excuse to need a DJ again he is definitely my guy! Thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Susy · Married on 05/27/2016

We are from Miami, FL and had a destination wedding in Sedona, AZ. We couldn't have been any happier with Jeff as he really made the process as simple as possible for us. He did a great job as the DJ and MC. He managed both roles perfectly and made sure everything ran smoothly for our big day. We Skyped with him before hand to discuss the kind of music and vibe we wanted for the reception... And he delivered. He had our guests dancing through the end. We also used his Photo Booth services which were a big hit with our guests. At the end of the night, we had an album that was put together by his team that included a personal note alongside our guests photo strips. It was fun to sit down and look at the album following the wedding. All in all, We highly recommend Jeff for his DJ, MC and Photo Booth services. He is very professional and organized. He could easily manage the entire night should you not have wedding planner on hand. We didn't have our wedding planner stay through the entire night, and our timeline didn't skip a beat with Jeff as the MC.

Sent on 06/26/2016