Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video Reviews

217 | Albany, NY

217 Reviews for Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2014

I used Direct Entertainment for my wedding this past weekend and used both their DJ and Photography services and I couldn't be happier. We had DJ Evan Gordon and my guests danced from the minute dinner was over until the reception ended. We had Martin Reardon as our photographer and he was great, very professional and knowledgable. Direct Entertainment was a great company to use for our wedding. They were very easy to work with and flexible and also very affordable. I strongly recommend using them for your next event !!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! We greatly appreciate your feedback and are glad your were happy with our DJ & Photography services. Congrats to you and your husband.

Mary · Married on 09/06/2014

No DJ service compares! Our DJ Evan was absolutely perfect and interactive with guests! He was flexible and made our day PERFECT !!!!

Thank you!!!!
    Mr. & Mrs. Davis

Sent on 09/09/2014

Andrea · Married on 08/09/2014

Our videographer was absolutely fantastic! He was always near during big moments, but was never "in your face." He worked well with our other vendors and was very personable. I would recommend this service to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2014

I absolutely loved my wedding DJ. Planning with this company was very easy and they were very professional. I was able to do most of it online, so that made it very easy for me. I was planning our wedding on a budget and their price was great. It was much cheaper than most of the other DJs in my area. When it came time for my wedding, I knew they were going to be great. My DJ was a blast! He played the perfect music and people were dancing all night. I can't say enough about this company! Love them!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Karie · Married on 07/12/2014

We used Direct Entertainment for our wedding video. Direct Entertainment was great to work with and their videographers went above and beyond to ensure our video captured everything we wanted. We had Perry and his team as our videographers and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. Jim coordinated everything from Day 1 and was a pleasure to work with as well. We received our wedding video within 3 weeks of our wedding and could not be happier with how everything turned out. I would highly recommend Direct Entertainment to everyone. Thanks!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Ed · Married on 07/12/2014

We were on a budget and so I searched online through quite a lot of videographers and honestly, we couldn't be happier with our decision. Gary from Direct Entertainment was very professional and friendly. Jim, the owner, was always available to answer my questions. I decided to upgrade to the blu-rays and they are really nice! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Stan C. · Married on 07/05/2014

Fantastic all around. Prompt, courteous, and flexible. All at a great price.

Sent on 07/21/2014

June · Married on 07/04/2014

We want to thank Brian and his wife the videographer and photographer and DJ Gordan for making our daughter Katie's wedding special. All three were very professional, courteous and well mannered. The photos and video's were absolutely beautiful. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! DJ Gordan kept the dance floor hopping all night. The reception was to end at 11:30 pm, he had to call it quits at 11:30.
    Parents of the bride June and Bill Smith-Katie and husband Jeffery Hunsicker

Sent on 08/27/2014

Kai · Married on 06/28/2014

Both Dj and video guys were great, very flexible and offered great suggestions. Have not received the videos back yet, but I'm sure they will turn out good.

Sent on 07/18/2014

We had a fantastic DJ for our wedding. He was so interactive and many people commented after the wedding that they enjoyed all the songs that were played. Having never planned a wedding before it was nice having someone guide the event and knew what he was doing. The lights that were provided were beyond what I expected and made the dance floor. Would definitely use again and recommend. Thank you for helping make our wedding day so special.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2014

We chose Direct Entertainment for out wedding. We absolutely loved them! The guy we worked with was very nice and easy to get along with. I was very impressed that he came to the rehearsal to get a feel for what the wedding day would be like. He did a great job at capturing all of the important moments of the night. I would definitely recommend them! :)

Sent on 12/20/2014

Amy · Married on 06/14/2014

Great! Played all requested songs.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 05/24/2014

Direct Entertainment was easy and flexible to deal with. The prices were great too!

Our DJ, Evan Gordon, was wonderful! He was very nice and professional. He played appropriate music at the appropriate times. He was flexible with a few last minute changes! He got everyone up and moving on the dance floor. We got a handful of compliments on him. He was great! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Billy · event on: 02/08/2014

The videographer captured everything that was needed to make our event memorable.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Alex · Married on 10/12/2013

Both DJ and photographer were great! They were easy to get a hold of before hand and the DJ helped tremendously with figuring out reception order. Photographer was always around at the right moments. And the owner of the company was so helpful throughout the experience!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Timur · Married on 10/05/2013

The DJ was awesome! He was very flexible with the schedule and made sure that everything ran smoothly. He was able to accommodate for last minute changes on the day of the wedding. He kept the party going throughout the entire night! We had a blast and would recommend the company and their DJs to everyone!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

This company was both promt and professional when we contacted them. They continually worked with us and our busy schedule. They were easy to reach throughout our planning process, and remained kind and supportive of our thoroughout our wedding process. A few days before the wedding the videographer that was to tape our wedding, contacted us to ask us our preferences, review all the information we submitted was correct, and to introduce himself personally. He remained behind the scenes throughout our wedding and reception, capturing all the footage that we wanted, while still remaining out of sight. This was an excellent company to work with and we would recommend them to all our family and friends!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2013

The DJ, Bob, was great! He was in contact with me prior to the wedding about our special songs, was on time and responded well with our guests and requests. The only thing that wasn't perfect, which was just a miscommunication , was that he played the wrong song for the mother/groom dance. No one noticed besides myself and the groom's mother and everything else was perfect!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Alexandra · Married on 09/01/2013

We used Direct Entertainment for our wedding on 9/1. We could not be any happier. The DJ we are still receiving compliments on. He was respectful to all our guests, us and our requests. The same goes for the Video and Photo guys. Think the Video guy was Gary. Both VERY professional and accommodating to our every request. Would highly recommend all services.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Jenny · event on: 08/22/2013

Great service and event management! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thanks Jenny for your kind review. We will hope to see you next year!

Kelly · Married on 08/03/2013

The videographer was excellent! He contacted us before the event and knew exactly what moments we wanted to capture. He was polite and not intrusive at all. Most of the time I forgot he was there. We haven't seen the final product yet, but I am sure it will be great!

Sent on 08/18/2013
  • I

Iona · Married on 07/12/2013

Our videographer Dave did and awesome job for my parents' 40th Wedding Anniversry Vow Renewal! He was very professional and courteous! He did an awesome job and I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Rob · Married on 06/22/2013

Excellent job!!!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Great Job! Very supporting before and during wedding! Helped the wedding to glow! When things got hectic DJ did a great job keeping everything looking smooth and planned!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Jim · Married on 06/08/2013

Both the DJ and Photographer were excellent, proactive in reaching out in advance of our wedding, dedicated and energetic the day of, and thoughtful during the event. Neither required direction, taking the initiative to make our event the success it was, and creatively seeking opportunities to improve on the plan they'd set in motion prior to the wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2013