Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video Reviews

217 | Albany, NY

217 Reviews for Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video

Rebecca F. · Married on 10/26/2019

Seriously- book this service - you won’t regret it!

Amazing! Sounds weird at first- but knowing who your dj/ photographer will be right away- but Jim matches you quickly and makes sure everything runs smoothly. Both photographer and dj were super high quality and I feel like I got them for a steal with the service! Both dj Scott and photographer David were amazing and spent a lot of extra time beforehand marking sure the day would go to plan- seriously amazing service!! Thank you so much for your help making our day wonderful!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thank you so much for this straight-forward review of our services Rebecca. Seriously amazing service. Love it!
    Congrats congrats congrats! We wish you the very best and appreciate your trust in our team.

• Katie

Katie E. · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome DJ!

Would definitely recommend! They were very responsive and was always helpful with any questions I had. Obviously if this is your first time hiring a DJ and would like to know more, you do have to reach out to them. Once you request to speak with the DJ, ours reached out only a day later! Art was awesome to work with and all of our wedding guests loved him. They are super reasonably priced and made it easy to pay for through their website. Would recommend them for anyone's wedding or event!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Hi Katie,
    Congrats on your recent wedding and thank you so much for sharing your experience with Direct Entertainment. It's greatly appreciated and I'm ecstatic to know Art was awesome to work with on your special day.

Lauren R. · Married on 10/12/2019

Simply the best!

We just wanted to reach out to you to tell you how thankful we are for the services you provided for our wedding on October 12th. The day was a complete success all thanks to you! The DJ (Josh), photographer (Vlad), and videographer (Matt) were amazing and very professional and did such a great job! We look forward to seeing all the beautiful photos and the video from our special day. Josh was an outstanding DJ, was out on the dance floor interacting with our guests, and kept the party going all night!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Hi Lauren,
    Thank you for sharing your great experience with all the services with us! So happy your special day was a success. Congrats and wishing you the best in your new venture together.

(Founder)
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 10/05/2019

We danced until they kicked us out

Our Dj played songs for just the little kids before dinner to keep them busy. That's how well he read he could read the room.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Hi Jade,

We are glad everyone had a great time dancing, including the kids before dinner! Congratulations.

Min-An S. · Married on 08/24/2019

Great service and communication!

I love my photographer and videographer! They did an amazing job capturing the precious moments in my wedding. They were polite and kind. All our guests loved them! Thank you, Ashley and Wayne! And Jim, the founder, answered all our questions and organized the project perfectly from the beginning till the end. Thank you for all your hard work! I highly recommend Direct Entertainment!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Min-An,
    Thank you for your awesome remarks and we were happy to work closely with you to ensure you received everything you dreamed.
    Congrats!

Scott · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing job all around

Everything was wonderful from start to finish, the photo booth was a fantastic addition and the memories it gave us were so far above and beyond what we were hoping for.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Hi Scott,
    Thank you for your awesome review. We are glad you enjoyed everything and we wish you the very best!
  • Jeannie

Jeannie · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Time Ever

We had the best time ever with our DJ! He was great and very understanding of what we wanted. I’m so glad I found Direct Entertainment! They not only made my reception a great success, they were great with any last minute changes and details. Thank you so much helping make the wonderful memories of our special day!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hi Jeannie,

Congrats! Thanks so much for your raving review. So glad you have those memories forever.

Jim (Founder)
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/25/2019

Very responsive and help me keep my cool

Jim, Chris (DJ), and Brian (Photo) were absolutely perfect. They walked me through everything and gave me the confidence in needed to know it was going to be exactly what I dreamed. We partied all night and I can't wait to see the photos. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Hi Courtney,

Congrats on your wedding! We are very pleased to hear we matched what your dreams were and you all partied and had a great time at your wedding. You will be just as pleased with your photos which should be to you in a few short weeks.

(Founder)

Tammy Z. · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome. So Happy!!

We hired Direct and so happy we did! The DJ was matched to us perfectly and did everything we asked. He went above and beyond and MC'ed the entire wedding so we did not have to worry about anything but having a good time. The Video was over an hour and the quality above what we expected watching on or 65 inch TV. Would have again and again. Thank you to their entire team and the owner Jim is super accommodating.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Jolene

Jolene T. · Married on 12/08/2018

Just amazing. THANK you!

We were married on Saturday and had Direct Entertainment for DJ, Photography and Video. We are at the airport on the way to our honeymoon and I wanted to take a moment to leave a message on how happy we were. All three gentlemen were extremely professional and provided to us our every wish. We went through in detail prior to our wedding most of the important details and they even offered suggestions about sunlight with the pictures and video. The ones we saw were AMAZING! Our DJ was so much fun and kept our older, younger and everyone in between dancing and having a blast. We cannot express how grateful we were to have found you and at the price we did! Cannot wait to see our Video and Pictures back.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jolene & Todd,
    We are so happy you all had a great time at your wedding Saturday! Thank you for taking the time on the way to your honeymoon to report back to us! Have a great time and congrats to you both. We were honored to all be a part of your special day.

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 12/08/2018

Great DJ to Work With!

Jim, the president, was super responsive especially as our timeline evolved and changed a little as the day got closer. David was great and made sure our playlist and itinerary for the day went smoothly!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Congrats Caitlin! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did and adjusted to your needs. Thank you again for your trust on your very special day.

Regards,
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Kept the party going!

DJ Alex listened to what I wanted and was amazing with my guests. He accommodated all their requests and made sure the dance floor was not empty. He had a good mix of music to keep all guests young and old happy. Could not have had a better time!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Hi Carolyn,
    Congrats on your wedding! Thanks for your awesome review and glad you had a great time on your special day. Thank you for your trust in us.

Christine · Married on 09/29/2018

I was so blown away with how great everything turned out at my wedding and I have Direct Entertainment to thank for that! We booked all 4 services (photography, videography, DJ and photo booth) and it was not only affordable but we were also so impressed with each and every one of them! I was particularly impressed with our photographer, Stacey, who went above and beyond to make sure every shot was perfect. I would (and will!) recommend booking with Direct Entertainment to anyone planning a special event! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Hi Christine,

Congrats!! We thank you for your trust in us and are elated you were blown away! Wishing you the very best in your lives together.

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2018

Highly Recommend for your special day....Jim Brian Dave And Alex all amazing

Sent on 10/04/2018

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thank you Sarah. Congrats!

Founder, Jim

Robert · Married on 09/28/2018

I rob stetler , want to say direct entertainment was awsome, completely 100 percent recommended them, they found all songs, great pictures and videos, even in dark. Keep great job up.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

We will Rob. Thank for your rocking feedback.

Founder

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Direct entertainment made our wedding day even better! The DJ kept everything going and our videographer was there for everything! Our photobooth was great too! Lots of props. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback about your wedding and how we helped make it even better! Congratulations!

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

I used Direct Entertainment for my DJ and Videographer and could not have been happier. The founder, Jim, was so easy to talk to and he was never in a rush to get off the phone and answered any and all questions I had for his services. I was a bit timid moving forward with a contract without knowing who i was going to get until about a month prior, however the prices are very reasonable and the services exceeded my expectations. I am very happy I chose Direct Entertainment and would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jenny · Married on 08/25/2018

Great experience with Direct. Pricing was spot on and our Photographer and DJ were alot of fun and professional at all times. The photos we received look like a $4500 photographer! We saved a ton and got the best we could hope for. A small snag in an intro but that was our fault not updating the DJ.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Jenny, Congrats to you both. We thank you for your trust and are glad you had fun with our caring staff members. We are all a team!

Regards,

Founder

Trisha · Married on 08/19/2018

Amazing and beyond satisfied

I wanted to let you know know that our 8/19/18 wedding was amazing and that the photographer, videographer, and DJ were amazing!! The DJ was able to keep everyone on the dance floor all afternoon/evening with the age range of people that were that attending and he/they got to have so much fun just relaxing, talking, listening to the music, and dancing!! The photographer was very in depth about every picture that she took and wanted to make sure that the "background" scenery was perfect as well!! The videographer had so much fun taking the video and interacting with not only the adults in the bridal party that were at the venue getting ready but also with our little girls!! He wanted to make sure and capture what seemed to be every moment that I could possibly think of !!! We were beyond thrilled with the level of excellence and service that you guys have provided for us to make our day perfect and we couldn't ask for more!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Hi Trisha,

Congrats on your recent marriage and thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us and other engaged couples. These comments are what keep us wanting and looking forward to the next wedding we are privileged to be a part of.

• Lourdes

Lourdes · Married on 08/10/2018

Direct Entertainment provided our wedding with photography and videography & I could not ask for a better vendor! They were so professional & great to work with. Answered every question or concern I had in a timely manner. It really felt like I knew the photographer/videographer for a long time with how easy going, fun & comfortable they made everything feel. I will forever recommend them to anyone. Trust Me you will not regret booking Direct Entertainment. I can’t wait to see our photos & video.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Direct Entertainment DJ's-Photo-Video's reply:

Thanks so much for your genuine words Lourdes. CONGRATS to you both and glad you very happy!

Kristie · Married on 08/09/2018

We chose Direct Entertainment for our DJ and Photography services. They were great from start to finish. It was so simple to book, Jim founder, was super helpful every step of the way. Once the DJ and photographer reached out to me, I was blown away. They were so friendly and patient! Everyone felt comfortable with our photographer, Jim. He was there to make sure we got what we wanted and kept us laughing so everything looked natural. Josh, the DJ was amazing. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. There was literally no one sitting down. He made sure everything went smooth throughout the night, and the entire process. I have gotten so many compliments on the DJ and how he catered to everyone and delivered music for everyone. From ceremony to last song of the night, nothing less than perfect. Thank you to the team at Direct entertainment for helping to make our day so special! It was a night to remember for everyone there! We would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Hi Kristie,

Thank so much for your rave review and feedback! We were very pleased to be a part of your special day. Jim & Josh reported having a fun time with you and your guests at your wedding as well.
    Congrats!!

Jamillah · Married on 07/27/2018

We used Direct Entertainment to record our wedding ceremony and reception. I can’t express enough how grateful I am for all of the memories captured. I mean the day goes by so fast and everything becomes a blur. It was great getting to watch and relive those awesome moments that our videographer did such a great job of capturing! We can’t wait to one day share these memories with our children! I would absolutely recommend Direct Entertainment, our videographer Alex was amazing! He was so sweet and professional, he had great ideas for shooting certain scenes and he was so easy to work with! The editor Cheryl did a fantastic job we are so in love with our wedding video!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Jamillah,

Congrats and thank you so very much for taking the time to express your views. We were happy to be a part of it and hope you enjoy your video for decades.

Rita · Married on 06/15/2018

DJ John was wonderful, willing to haul his gear to the ceremony area, then up the hill to the reception area. Did a nice job keeping the flow of music going, and introducing the speakers...

Sent on 07/02/2018

Hi Rita,
    Thank you for your appreciation for John's efforts. We wish you and your family the very best and thank you for your trust!

Bethany · Married on 06/15/2018

Direct Entertainment was fantastic for all our wedding needs! I;ll be honest, I was a little unsure at first because for how affordable they were, I thought is this "too good to be true?" Is this a situation where you get what you pay for? So many companies charge so much for these services individually. Well I can say with absolute certainty that DE went above and beyond my expectations. We were able to get professional DJ, videography, photography, and photo booth services for an affordable price. The more packages you book, the better the deal you get. All of the vendors Jim provided were excellent and everyone had a great time. I cannot thank you enough for everything. It was also a huge stress relief to be able to go to one company for all these vendors so we didn't have to shop around. We have so many fun photos from the photo booth that we get to keep and share with our friends. The photographer, Alina, was fantastic and so much fun. Elliot kept the party moving and dancing all night long, Destiny did great handling the photobooth, and Lionel was a great videographer! Thank you Jim for creating a company that provides professional entertainment at an affordable price!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Hi Bethany,

Congrats and you are more then welcome. Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback. We are a company not taking advantage of couples on their wedding day. Why exploit that? Just excellent, professional, fun and affordable.

Lacy · Married on 06/07/2018

I booked a videographer service for my June 2018 Camp Themed Wedding through Direct Entertainment. Wayne Douglas, a.k.a. “The Video Guy” was hands down the most down to earth and sweet videographer we could have ever wished for. He just came right in (after only speaking on the phone one time), and knocked the video service OUT OF THE PARK! Speaking with him in interviews felt like talking to an old friend. He truly went out of his way to make our day the most special event of our lives. His talent to capture the moment is incredible and I will recommend him a thousand times! 5 star Service!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lacy,

Congrats and thank you so much for your awesome feedback. You made my day reading this and glad you were so happy with our Videography Service.

Warmest Regards,