Diptych Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Chris
    Chris H. Married on 06/01/2021

Amazing experience beginning to end

From the very beginning, Kristina was so helpful and communicative on what to expect for our wedding photos. On the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly. Kristina could not have been more nice. She explained what pictures and backgrounds would look the best, but also gave us freedom on what we wanted as well. After our wedding, she was so quick to give us our original proofs, and finally our edits. Everything came out so great, and we could not have been more happy.
  • Taisia
    Taisia Married on 04/25/2019

I am in love with the photos

I am very satisfied with the job of Diptych Studio! Amazing photos, fast and easy photo shooting, and very professional! It was really a huge pleasure to work with this Studio, very comfortable, lovely conversations, kind and warm atmosphere, that is very important for me!!! And the quality of the photos is really wonderful, know it because I am a photographer by myself. So, millions of thanks, Diptych Studio!!! You are wonderful)))
    Tinatin V. Married on 03/28/2019

Best photographer in Mexico

Кристина - Фотохудожник с большой буквы 🔝
    Я убеждена, что фотохудожником, как и художником нельзя стать, можно только родится, потому что истинному видению красоты не возможно научить. Да, можно научится техническим моментам, но видеть "картинку", "кадр" можно только имея талант. Для меня очень важна красота, я перфекционист во всем. При выборе фотографа на Юкатане, наш выбор был однозначным. Кристина - лучший фотограф в Мексике. У нас в этом не было сомнений. Работа вживую, а также итог фотосессии стали тому лишь подтверждением. Мы летаем в Мексику каждый март и отныне всегда будем фотографироваться на память только у Кристины, потому что она - Мастер, который, как никто другой может запечатлить памятные моменты на всю жизнь ✨
    Рекомендуем 🔝
    Alice M. Married on 01/07/2019

Very fun and well spent

We had an amazing time taking the pictures, we chose a short period of time but it was very well spent! We would absolutely love to have another day like that again when we go back to Mexico!
    Hannah R. Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing Photography!

Kristina was amazing, and our pictures were out before the initial lead time she gave on editing! Would highly recommend this service.
    Leyla Married on 08/05/2018
    The Best photographer I've ever seen!!!Very professional!!! I was very nice photo shoot with her. Thank you so much for amazing photos!!!
    Christine Married on 07/14/2018

Trustworthy and Incredibly Professional

I contacted Kristina from California (where I reside) after having found her on Instagram. I had a slight hesitation at first only because I was putting down a deposit with someone whom I’d just discovered and in another country. Regardless, I booked two separate shoots with her and even prepaid for one of my shoots and Kristina showed up on time, every time and sent over my beautiful final edits as promised. She’s incredibly nice and professional to work with. I was very pleased with the outcome of both shoots. She is a true gem!
    T Married on 02/14/2018
    Our experience with Diptych was great! I’m very recommending this girl!! She is super professional! With we were having fun during the fotoshoot)) photos became high quality and deep colored!she is the best in that area
    Stacey Married on 01/12/2018
    My husband and I got married on Saturday, January 13, 2018. We actually met Kristina a whole year before our wedding. We were in Mexico to check out our venue, and Kristina was available to meet up. First meeting, she was wonderful. So sweet and kind. Her work is spectacular too. On our wedding day, she was accommodating to our needs/wants. She was also really professional and efficient.
    Anna Married on 09/29/2017
    Спасибо за фотографии! Красиво, ярко и очень красочно!! Рекомендую Вас всем своим знакомым!
    Thank you so much for the photos, they are great!! Very beautiful, bright and colorful! I'll recommend you to all my friends!
    Aleksandra Married on 09/02/2017
    Kristina is the best fotographer we could imagine! We are so excited about the pictures we received from her: quality, colors, cadres. To everybody who is still in search I am highly recommend her! U will enjoy your fotos like we do!
    María Married on 11/12/2016
    Excelente fotógrafo! Calidad y compromiso al 100! Mil por ciento recomendado!!!!
    Lupe Married on 10/31/2016
    Ive always loved the gorgeous turquoise waters of the caribbean. Diptych Studio Photography captured the most amazing, most stunning Caribbean photo shoot on the beach. I absolutely fell in love with her work. Her portfolio is amazing, and her photography is far more advanced than other photographers I've seen. From the moment we met, she made us feel very comfortable. On the day of our photo shoot at our resort she was extremely professional, so excited to be there, obviously loving her work and the photographs she was taking which make you feel so wonderful. She was on schedule, she never rushed or hurried us, and just made us feel relaxed and beautiful. The photographs she took were breathtaking. Every moment and every pose we wanted was captured. I would highly recommend  her, and we will definitely use her for any future special occasions our family has.

Lupe Martinez ??

Nicole Married on 09/21/2016
    Good quality photos very professional
    Maria Married on 09/13/2016
    Awesome photographer!!!! We have fotoset in Mexico and this fotos - pearl of our collection!!!! Very professional, stylish and bright!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!!
    Angela Married on 06/27/2016
    Kristina is such an amazing and talented photographer. My experience working with her was easy breezy and an absolute pleasure. Not only did she make me feel comfortable and at ease but when I needed some guidance, tips , and a boost of confidence in front of the camera she was right there to coach me on. The results of our session was beyond a beautiful work of art. I sincerely can not wait to make my way back to Mexico just to work with this wonderful woman again. I promise she will blow you away with her eye catching and breath taking photography skills!
    Vived Married on 06/11/2016
    Kristina is incredibly easy to work with and takes beautiful photos. Her portraits (and turn around time) are really what make her stand out from other photographers. We hired her for our rehearsal dinner at Nizuc Resort and Spa in Cancun. She captured every detail and took some amazing photos of everyone. We were so impressed with her. She is an AMAZING photographer, very reasonably priced, and so sweet. I highly recommend her.
    Courtney Married on 05/26/2016
    When my fiance and I began looking into a destination wedding, we were skeptical about finding a photographer outside of the US. I began my search by casually looking at wedding photos on instagram. Throughout the planning process, I was thinking that there was no way that I could possibly find a photographer that would fit our unique style and needs. Eventually, my fiance encouraged me to message Diptych Studio and just inquire about their rates and availability. Communication with Diptych Studio was prompt and very easy. She responded back to me quickly- our date was available and they were within our budg. I was absolutely elated!!!
    We made a deposit and anxiously awaited for our flight to Cancun, Mexico. Fast forward to our arrival and Diptych Studio, again, kept in touch with us wonderfully. We received facebook messages and text messages alerting us to when they would arrive and what our photography plan was. This was soothing to my anxious heart.
    They arrived on time and immediately began shooting. I was nervous throughout the entire day but they were so wonderful and easy to work with. Everything was perfect. I could not have dreamed of better people to shoot our special day.
    We were so excited for our photos but knew that it would take up to 20 business days before we'd receive any of them so we were prepared to be patient. However, prior to leaving Mexico, we received a facebook message with a sneak peak from our day! I was blown away by this kind gesture...the photo was beyond beautiful and captured our love perfectly. I am so grateful for such thoughtfulness.
    We received our full file of photos within the timeframe promised and we look at them every day. Every photo is fondly remembered and simply stunning. I wish I could give Diptych Studio more than 5 stars. If you are planning a destination wedding, we highly recommend them. We could not be more pleased with the services they provided - the photos are proof of that!!! Thank you Diptych Studio!
    Nadja Married on 05/06/2016
    My wedding was perfect because of Kristina and her partner! My pictures are magical. All my friends and family thought they should be out of a magazine. They are the best team and will give you memories you will forever hold on to.
    They are also super fun to work with!
    So happy I found them and couldn't recommend them more!!!!
    Anastasia Married on 05/04/2016
    Such a talented photographer! I have no words to describe how much I love our photos! We have gotten so many compliments on them too. She is very professional, truly passionate, loves what she does and that comes through in the quality of hir work.
    Nicole Married on 04/28/2016
    Very professional prompt patient helped me with poses and work was amazing
    Merna Married on 07/26/2014
    Where do I begin? Kristina is such a TALENTED photographer!!! I asked her to do our first year anniversary photoshoot and it was amazing! During the shoot, she was patient with us, especially my husband who hates pictures. She spent a lot of time with us around the Cancun to get the best spots without worrying about how long she had to spend with us. She is a perfectionist, which I LOVE! She didn't mind going over a pose several times till it came out just right! Oh and the quality of the pictures is just phenomenal. I'm in love! Her pricing was so reasonable considering getting 600+ pictures and over 100 edited!
    She really shined through for me when I contacted her a YEAR after our shoot because my laptop crashed and lost all my pictures. I was trying to recover as much as I could, so I contacted several of our past photographers including her. She responded very quickly and didn't mind going through her files till she found our pictures! I was in awe!! Other photographers told me it wasn't their responsibility. I am so thankful for Kristina.
    I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! If I go back to Mexico for another shoot, she would be the ONLY person I call. You won't regret this decision!
    Tamlyn
    Amazing photographer, that delivers fast with very good quality.
    Would defenitly recommend :):)
    Breanna Married on 11/04/2017
    We got married in Nov 2017. Kristina was easy to work with leading up to the day. She was receptive to concerns and best have pictures. She did an excellent job navigating the all the hustle on the resort and our tight schedule on the day of the event. Very happy to have worked with her and we love our pictures.
    Stephanie Married on 10/28/2017
    Their editing skills are amazing!! Our wedding photos came out beautiful!! If you want bright turquoise blue water in your photos go with them!!