Diptych Studio Reviews

21 Reviews for Diptych Studio

21 Diptych Studio Reviews

Hannah Rudland · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing Photography!

Kristina was amazing, and our pictures were out before the initial lead time she gave on editing! Would highly recommend this service.

Leyla · Married on 08/05/2018

The Best photographer I've ever seen!!!Very professional!!! I was very nice photo shoot with her. Thank you so much for amazing photos!!!

Diptych Studio 7

T · Married on 02/14/2018

Our experience with Diptych was great! I’m very recommending this girl!! She is super professional! With we were having fun during the fotoshoot)) photos became high quality and deep colored!she is the best in that area

Anna · Married on 09/29/2017

Спасибо за фотографии! Красиво, ярко и очень красочно!! Рекомендую Вас всем своим знакомым!
    Thank you so much for the photos, they are great!! Very beautiful, bright and colorful! I'll recommend you to all my friends!

Diptych Studio 8

Aleksandra · Married on 09/02/2017

Kristina is the best fotographer we could imagine! We are so excited about the pictures we received from her: quality, colors, cadres. To everybody who is still in search I am highly recommend her! U will enjoy your fotos like we do!

María · Married on 11/12/2016

Excelente fotógrafo! Calidad y compromiso al 100! Mil por ciento recomendado!!!!

Lupe · Married on 10/31/2016

Ive always loved the gorgeous turquoise waters of the caribbean. Diptych Studio Photography captured the most amazing, most stunning Caribbean photo shoot on the beach. I absolutely fell in love with her work. Her portfolio is amazing, and her photography is far more advanced than other photographers I've seen. From the moment we met, she made us feel very comfortable. On the day of our photo shoot at our resort she was extremely professional, so excited to be there, obviously loving her work and the photographs she was taking which make you feel so wonderful. She was on schedule, she never rushed or hurried us, and just made us feel relaxed and beautiful. The photographs she took were breathtaking. Every moment and every pose we wanted was captured. I would highly recommend  her, and we will definitely use her for any future special occasions our family has.

Lupe Martinez ??

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2016

Good quality photos very professional

Maria · Married on 09/13/2016

Awesome photographer!!!! We have fotoset in Mexico and this fotos - pearl of our collection!!!! Very professional, stylish and bright!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!!

Angela · Married on 06/27/2016

Kristina is such an amazing and talented photographer. My experience working with her was easy breezy and an absolute pleasure. Not only did she make me feel comfortable and at ease but when I needed some guidance, tips , and a boost of confidence in front of the camera she was right there to coach me on. The results of our session was beyond a beautiful work of art. I sincerely can not wait to make my way back to Mexico just to work with this wonderful woman again. I promise she will blow you away with her eye catching and breath taking photography skills!

Vived · Married on 06/11/2016

Kristina is incredibly easy to work with and takes beautiful photos. Her portraits (and turn around time) are really what make her stand out from other photographers. We hired her for our rehearsal dinner at Nizuc Resort and Spa in Cancun. She captured every detail and took some amazing photos of everyone. We were so impressed with her. She is an AMAZING photographer, very reasonably priced, and so sweet. I highly recommend her.

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2016

When my fiance and I began looking into a destination wedding, we were skeptical about finding a photographer outside of the US. I began my search by casually looking at wedding photos on instagram. Throughout the planning process, I was thinking that there was no way that I could possibly find a photographer that would fit our unique style and needs. Eventually, my fiance encouraged me to message Diptych Studio and just inquire about their rates and availability. Communication with Diptych Studio was prompt and very easy. She responded back to me quickly- our date was available and they were within our budg. I was absolutely elated!!!
    We made a deposit and anxiously awaited for our flight to Cancun, Mexico. Fast forward to our arrival and Diptych Studio, again, kept in touch with us wonderfully. We received facebook messages and text messages alerting us to when they would arrive and what our photography plan was. This was soothing to my anxious heart.
    They arrived on time and immediately began shooting. I was nervous throughout the entire day but they were so wonderful and easy to work with. Everything was perfect. I could not have dreamed of better people to shoot our special day.
    We were so excited for our photos but knew that it would take up to 20 business days before we'd receive any of them so we were prepared to be patient. However, prior to leaving Mexico, we received a facebook message with a sneak peak from our day! I was blown away by this kind gesture...the photo was beyond beautiful and captured our love perfectly. I am so grateful for such thoughtfulness.
    We received our full file of photos within the timeframe promised and we look at them every day. Every photo is fondly remembered and simply stunning. I wish I could give Diptych Studio more than 5 stars. If you are planning a destination wedding, we highly recommend them. We could not be more pleased with the services they provided - the photos are proof of that!!! Thank you Diptych Studio!

Nadja · Married on 05/06/2016

My wedding was perfect because of Kristina and her partner! My pictures are magical. All my friends and family thought they should be out of a magazine. They are the best team and will give you memories you will forever hold on to.
    They are also super fun to work with!
    So happy I found them and couldn't recommend them more!!!!

Anastasia · Married on 05/04/2016

Such a talented photographer! I have no words to describe how much I love our photos! We have gotten so many compliments on them too. She is very professional, truly passionate, loves what she does and that comes through in the quality of hir work.

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2016

Very professional prompt patient helped me with poses and work was amazing

Merna · Married on 07/26/2014

Where do I begin? Kristina is such a TALENTED photographer!!! I asked her to do our first year anniversary photoshoot and it was amazing! During the shoot, she was patient with us, especially my husband who hates pictures. She spent a lot of time with us around the Cancun to get the best spots without worrying about how long she had to spend with us. She is a perfectionist, which I LOVE! She didn't mind going over a pose several times till it came out just right! Oh and the quality of the pictures is just phenomenal. I'm in love! Her pricing was so reasonable considering getting 600+ pictures and over 100 edited!
    She really shined through for me when I contacted her a YEAR after our shoot because my laptop crashed and lost all my pictures. I was trying to recover as much as I could, so I contacted several of our past photographers including her. She responded very quickly and didn't mind going through her files till she found our pictures! I was in awe!! Other photographers told me it wasn't their responsibility. I am so thankful for Kristina.
    I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! If I go back to Mexico for another shoot, she would be the ONLY person I call. You won't regret this decision!

Tamlyn

Amazing photographer, that delivers fast with very good quality.
    Would defenitly recommend :):)

BreAnna · Married on 11/04/2017

We got married in Nov 2017. Kristina was easy to work with leading up to the day. She was receptive to concerns and best have pictures. She did an excellent job navigating the all the hustle on the resort and our tight schedule on the day of the event. Very happy to have worked with her and we love our pictures.

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2017

Their editing skills are amazing!! Our wedding photos came out beautiful!! If you want bright turquoise blue water in your photos go with them!!

Daisaku · Married on 04/10/2016

We had a beach photo shooting with her in Cancun because we love her photo on mywed.com (https://mywed.com/ja/photographer/kislitsyna/)
    After all, we love her service. I think $450 is too cheap for 2 hours session with over 300 photos and 30-60 photos are even photoshopped.
    She is very easygoing and flexible, so we had fun during session which is important for us.
    She also picked us up at our hotel in hotel area in Cancun and went south for shooting spot. All you have to do is bring your own costume!
    We strongly recommend her if you wanna take beautiful photo in Cancun ;)

新婚旅行先にてカンクンを選び、ビーチでウェディングフォトを取りたいと考え、Mywed.comで写真家を探したところ、クリスティーナさんの写真が気に入りお願いすることにしました。https://mywed.com/ja/photographer/kislitsyna/
    英語が堪能なロシアの方で、とても気さくに話せ、楽しく写真を撮ることができました!