DiPietro Photography Reviews

108 Reviews for DiPietro Photography

1 User photo

DiPietro Photography 1

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

In a nutshell, our experience with Tony Dipietro was perfect. From the customer service, to the attitude of Tony, to the final photos…he was so pleasing to work with. With all that said, we have so many beautiful memories of our special day and would highly recommend Tony for any future wedding or engagement sessions! Thank you Tony!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Mike & Roe · Married on 09/17/2016

Tony DiPietro is a very professional photographer with a good eye for detail. The videographer he brought in on his team did an excellent job. He was very responsive to what we asked for as far as types of shots we wanted to get. We didn't do the typical full photo shoot with a bunch of staged shots like most couples, however the few staged shots Tony did set up for us were perfect. We were more interested in the candid shots of our guests and family at the reception. We recommend telling Tony exactly the types of photos you want aside from his well-crafted staged shots so that he doesn't have to guess. The photos he delivered were exceptional as was the video from his videographer.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Ellen · Married on 08/08/2015

Tony was our photographer! Brian and I were married 8-8-15. He also supplied our videographer, Rose! Both did an excellent job! We are pleased with the quality of both! The only 2 disappointments we had were: 1. I forgot to leave Tony my engagement ring for the ring/shoe shot. My mom knew that was one of the reasons we picked Tony. She told him about the picture and he said yeah he got it, but no. 2. When Brian saw me walk down the aisle, he cried. When I stood next to him, I dried his years with my "something old". My aunt bought a hankie and added a few stitches to it, and turned it into a bonnet. I wore home from the Hospital 45 years ago! You can snip the stitches and turn it back into a hankie for your wedding day! We were sad to see it wasn't on the DVD. Such a tender moment, missed or edited out. Other than that, we were pleased! Would recommend and would use again! Both Tony and Rose were fast, high quality, dependable and professional!
    Brian and Ellen 8-8-15

Sent on 04/17/2017

Kellie · Married on 04/06/2014

Tony was an extremely great photographer. Was very punctual and always responded to my questions immediately, never had me waiting on an answer. His work is amazing, and is very good at what he does. Tony is a pleasure to work with and I enjoyed my time with him as my photographer and I would highly recommend him for any service whether it be for a wedding like mine or just family pictures at a park!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Matt · Married on 04/06/2014

My wife and I hired tony to be our photographer and with out a doubt he was a all around great photographer. My wife wanted to travel to a park to get photos in before the ceremony and he made it possible within a short period of time. His work is great and he is always on time. His prices are great and really is the cheapest around with awesome packages including a dj. We couldn't of asked for anyone better with the most reasonable package that suited my wife and I and we would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/18/2014

michael · Married on 10/05/2013

Tony did a great job on our wedding pic Oct 5th 2013....I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding pictures. Getting pictures taken with him was exciting. Everyone looks fantastic in our pictures and he captured so many unexpected moments. You would feel lucky to have him take pictures for you!

Best,

The Warren's....

Sent on 12/17/2013

lauralee · Married on 08/28/2010

I first met Tony at a bridal show in my area.Tony was friendly and upfront about his services. He had a variety of wedding packages to offer. The wedding packages were affordable for anyone's budget. He was the only photographer out of many at the bridal show that actually had prices next to the packages. There were no hidden charges. With Tony it was what you see is what you get. He was courteous and professional. The day of the wedding he suggested we get some photos at the lake. Which I hadn't even thought of. I took his advice and I didn't regret it. The photos at the lake were absolutely beautiful and were beyond far my favorite ones. Another one of my favorites was that Tony was able to upload the photos of that morning and afternoon to a lap top that he then showcased and played at the reception. Everyone loved it. It was great because not everyone goes to the church so this was a great way for people to get to see those photos. We also got to keep all our proofs! I highly recommend him to anyone. You won't be sorry!!!

Sent on 03/24/2011

Erin · Married on 04/28/2007

1.2
      2.0
      1.0
      2.0
      1.0
      0.5

Rude to members of the bridal party, other vendors such as the videographer, and other members of the family trying to take pictures. I don't have precious pictures with families members such as grandparents and godparents nor shots such as just me siblings and I or my family with my spouse. When asked if I should make a list of who I wanted pictures with, he said no he would make sure that was covered. Biggest mistake I made. When pictures couldn't be picked within 90 days, an extra $100 was charged. If I could change one thing about my wedding it would be the photographer.

Sent on 01/04/2008

DiPietro Photography's reply:

This posting is so untrue. When I'm asked to take certain photos, especially of family members, I always make sure that I accomodate the client I am working for. This couple signed a form that they were 100% satisfied with my work after picking up their proofs. All I can say is read the other reviews that past clients of mine have posted. Thank you, Tony DiPietro