DiPietro Photography Reviews

108 Reviews for DiPietro Photography

1 User photo

DiPietro Photography 1

Jessica · Married on 12/23/2011

Tony DiPietro photographed my December 23, 2011 wedding. He was amazing!!! Not only is he highly professional, he is an all around nice guy who truly has a passion for wedding photography. He made everyone in my bridal party feel extremely comfortable. His pictures came out BEAUTIFULLY and I could not be happier. He found a way to capture every moment before, after, and during the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend DiPietro Photography!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Kyle · Married on 12/23/2011

Tony is a great guy. On our wedding day, Tony really got the job done. He captured great pictures and made sure everyone had fun while doing it. He is such a professional that at the reception, I could not even tell he was there, yet he still managed to capture every single moment.

Above all, Tony is just a really nice guy. He truly makes your day special and you will not be disappointed in his work. Tony gave us our pictures only a few short days after the wedding. My wife met with several photographers that did not compare at all the Tony. Tell Tony exactly what you want for your wedding photography and that is exactly what you will get!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Kathy · Married on 11/11/2011

THE BEST! Tony was great to work with. He was very professional and knew what pictures would work best. He was open to suggestions and took our suggestions and made them better. He was here, there and everywhere but not in anyones way. Our pictures turned out great and it was fun seeing photos of all our guests. Go with Tony and you will have no regrets.

g

Sent on 11/25/2011

Tony · Married on 11/05/2011

Planning a wedding is a lot of work, and the payback is a wedding day that goes perfect. I can't imagine my wedding day without Tony as my photographer. He knew exactly what he needed and what he needed to do it. He communicated with us all week, telling us what we needed to do and what to have ready. He was able to get every shot he wanted and have time to spare at the church, formals and the reception. The pictures came out great and we already have our album on order and it's just 10 days later! Thanks again Tony for making our day even better, and for providing the best memories we could ask for.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Alyson · Married on 10/29/2011

I would recommend Tony DiPietro to any bride looking for a photographer that is caring, efficient, responsive, flexible, and a true professional. I researched many photographers before making a decision for my wedding. The decision to choose DiPietro Photography was an easy one as Tony was so personal when we met and he was able to accomodate to my specific requests. One of the most important qualities that I was looking for in a photographer was paying one price for the entire day; I did not want to have to worry about the number of hours that I would be paying for and if the day of the wedding that it would not be enough. Although our wedding was in October, we experienced a snowstorm that day. Tony quickly looked at our options for taking outside pictures and our pictures were absolutely stunning, including snow in the background. We had over 400 proofs ready for us as soon as we got home from our honeymoon and each moment of our wedding day was captured through the beautiful images.

Sent on 12/03/2011

Julia · Married on 10/28/2011

We had the pleasure of working with Tony for our wedding day. The entire day, I felt comfortable and at ease with him and his assistant. We were thrilled with the slide show of pictures that was provided at our cocktail hour for our guests to enjoy. No lie, I had 500 proofs by the Tuesday after my wedding and pictures in frames within a week. I cannot in words express how grateful I am to DiPietro Photography for capturing our special day and especially our personalities. We cannot recommend Tony enough!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2011

Your wedding photos are one of the most important aspects of your wedding. Mr. Dipietro was helpful in everyway and made our wedding day so special. From your first meeting you will feel relieved in knowing that your special day will be captured by someone who is professional and really cares. The packages offered are so resonable I will always reccomend him to new brides. Our pictures are amazing and I can't stop telling everyone about his services. We can't wait to use him again for our children's special moments.

Sent on 09/06/2012

My husband and I met with a number of photographers when we were planning our wedding. Tony is the only photographer in the area that gives you exactly what you want and nothing less. My husband and I told him exactly what we wanted from the beginning of the day all the way to the end of the reception as well as what type of photos/albums we were interested. Tony accommodated us and our families to the fullest extent. Our photos are excellent! My husband and I just celebrated our one year anniversary and we were able to look back at all of the pictures and remember our day like it was yesterday because of the excellent photos. Thanks Tony for your professionalism, fun, and flexible attitude! Danielle and Dan Beamon

Sent on 07/11/2012

Cynthia · Married on 07/06/2011

Tony is AMAZING!!!! We feel as though Tony is a part of our family now. He was the most professional, inspired, incredible photographer we could have ever hoped for. At the same time, Tony was silly when I needed it, made me laugh when I was crying, and really took a genuine interest in us as a couple. Tony lives and breathes weddings, he is phenomenal. Tony was flexible with us at all times, and never made us feel anything but cared about and loved. If you want the perfect wedding, you NEED Tony DiPietro!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Rickell · Married on 05/06/2011

I looked around at several different photographers and couldn't find anyone like Tony. First of all, his prices were great and he was very flexible with selecting a photography package. He definitely works with you on prices. He was quick to respond with questions. At the wedding, he never got in the way and went undetected but still had beautiful pictures! It was a great option to have him work all day with you when most photographers make you choose packages based on hours. We loved that he put some pictures taken of that day up at the reception and our guests were very impressed with that. And our pictures turned out beautiful! Thank you! ~Rickell and Frank Abbott

Sent on 06/10/2011

Christine · Married on 04/30/2011

Words cannot express how much I loved our photographer Tony. From the first time I interviewed him, we connected. He is professional, clean, organized, funny, and honest.

He was at my parents house at 10AM the morning of my wedding and didn't leave my side until 9:30PM-10:00PM that night. The pictures turned out excellent.

Before the wedding he called me, like he said he would, and we went over all the family members that would be at my parents house that morning and all the family members that would be with my now husband.

I would recommend an encourage you to use Tony.....I had my proofs back 4 days after the wedding, so I was able to see all the pictures before I even left for my honeymoon :)

Ignore the review from Erin in 2009...she must be crazy. If you can't get along with Tony you have major issues and need professional help.

Thank you Tony!!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Carrie · Married on 01/22/2011

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Tony DiPietro photograph our wedding day. From the beginning, during the planning stages, Tony was extremely helpful. He even recommended a DJ that worked out great for us.

After receiving our proofs, we couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Tony. Not only were the pictures Tony took beautiful and full of love, it also told the story of our wedding day, which any newly weds will tell you, goes so fast you have trouble remembering everything. He did an excellent job and was extremely patient taking posed pictures of our families and extremely large wedding party (25 people), as well as capturing great "in the moment" photos that brought to life the joy that was felt that day, by us and all of our guests.

We would highly recommend Tony DiPietro to our family, friends, and anyone else inquiring about a photographer.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Richard · Married on 12/05/2010

I have to start off by saying that Tony DiPietro is not only the ultimate professional, he is one of the nicest and most caring people you will ever meet. For something as important as a lifetime event, we didn't want someone who looked at it as simply a job. We wanted someone who truly cared. We were looking for someone exactly like Tony. As we worked with him, he has gone the extra mile to make this event special. It was never just a job to him ... it was our special day and he cared about capturing those memories. The quality of his work was outstanding. Tony is a special photographer. Dollar for dollar he offers a great value.

Tony, not only got back with me quickly, but he also was willing to work with me, and get me the package I wanted as all were such a great value. He worked within my budget and I don't feel like I skimped on ANYTHING! Unlike other wedding photographers there isn't a limit on the time that he has available for you, you book him for YOUR WHOLE day, for one price! Moreover, to our surprise Tony had a slide show of pictures taken earlier in the day for my guest at the reception hall. Everyone, including us, was surprised! He seemed to be everywhere at once, getting all the shots you want, and more! He can be creative or traditional; his photos reflect the people in them, and what the moment and day is all about! His passion for great photography shines through each picture he takes. He is fun to work with and he will make you laugh. You forget he’s holding a camera in front of your face! In the end he had our proofs in (1) day (YES – In 1 Incredible Day) it was great to view them on our Honeymoon. If I ever need any other professional photography done, Tony has my business for good, and I recommend him to ANYONE who needs any kind of photography done!

Sent on 12/17/2010

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2010

My husband was in a wedding where Tony provided the photography. He was very impressed by Tony, and I was very impressed when I viewed our friend's wedding photos on Tony's website. When it was time for us to begin our search for a photographer for our wedding, we didn't even need to search because we knew that we would not use anybody else but Tony. Tony isn't one of those photographers who is in the way, or wastes tons of time doing all the posed shots. You don't even know he is there, as he is that good with getting all the necessary shots, and much more. I was shocked when I first saw the proofs, which were by the way ready the Tuesday after my Friday night wedding, at all the photos he took and he did not miss anything!! There was at least one photo of each and every guest at our wedding. There is even a photo of Tony sneaking a dance with one of my bridesmaids!! It shows that not only is Tony professional, he is also very friendly and does care about each wedding he photographs and wants everyone to have a great time.

The quality of the photos were exceptional. Tony offers different packages. We chose the most expensive package, but it is definitely worth every penny with all the albums and different types and sizes of pictures you get. We even get to keep our proofs with our package, which is a huge plus and a great thing to have. Wedding photography is one of the most important parts of a wedding, and I would definitely recommend Tony to anyone.

Thank you again Tony for everything!

Ashley and Greg Monaghan
    Wedding date: 12/3/10

Sent on 12/22/2010

Kimberly · Married on 11/20/2010

Tony, thank you so much for the amazing pictures of our wedding. From helping the guys with their boutonnieres, to putting up with us asking you every 5 minutes to take another group picture, you truly were the best. We can't thank you enough for the amazing pictures we now have from our big day!

Sent on 01/04/2011
  • missyrn07

Melissa · Married on 11/06/2010

I had spent a good deal of time trying to get the best Bang for my buck with everything in my wedding. Tony was the 1st photographer I spoke to and his packages we're beyond amaxing, I still thought however I could find something better and cheaper if I looked hard enough. I'm not lying when I say I spoke to at least 10 other vendors. None of which compared to Tony. He is an all day inclusive which was great since my wedding took up the whole day, he had an additional person with him at the reception who listened to what I wanted and got amazing pictures of things I missed. Tony also offered up placed to have pictures taken outside and they were absolutly beautiful. He was prompt on time and I was able to purchase my proofs at a very reasonable price. I wasn't sure if I would want them but I am happy I was able to purchase them as I am in love with them all. He provides a slideshow at the reception with pictures througout the day which was a huge hit with all my guests (and there is no upcharge for that) What he tells you is included is and the price doesn't change.

If you are looking for professional, time conscious, reliable and affordable Tony DiPietro is the photographer for your wedding. He is the whole package and for a fraction of what others charge.

Melissa & Frank Pizzi - wedding 11/06/10

Sent on 11/28/2010

Allie · Married on 09/18/2010

Let me tell you about this vendor! When we first met him we knew immediately that he would be a perfect fit for my husband and I. He is honest, on time and most of all he gave us 100 %. We loved the fact the proofs were ready not even a week from our wedding ( we have friends that haven't seen theirs in a year), the vendors he uses have beautiful products. I saw a comment from a previous bride and I have to dispute it. My husband and I had our pictures taken with all of our family. He and his assistant were polite (everyone loved them) they can work with kids (we had 1 two year old and 3 four year old kids). Our wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful. What we also loved was that we could see a slide show of the pictures he took. Our families loved it and they are already bugging us for copies. Tony- thank you!! You really did an amazing job and we are absolutely thrilled! When you plan a wedding you may find that the vendors you use are not that easy to work with. Mr. DiPietro was a pleasure and we loved working with him.

Warmest Regards,

Allison and Kevin Montgomery married 09/18/10

Sent on 09/23/2010

Lucinda · Married on 07/17/2010

When we first met with Tony we knew that we wanted him to photograph our wedding, and we were not disappointed. The pictures were amazing and captured all the special moments of our big day. He was also very professional and always returned our emails or phone calls promptly. On the day of the wedding he was very organized and had a list of the pictures we wanted to have. Our family and friends were amazed that they could already see the photos at the reception. Tony was also very helpful when coming to the layout of the album. We could have not been more happy with the pictures we will have for the rest of our lives.

Thank you Tony for the best pictures of our special day!! It was great working with you.

Lucinda and Ross

Sent on 09/26/2010
  • O

olga/joe · Married on 07/10/2010

Tony was wonderful! Pleasant, accommodating, punctual and the albums are beautiful! He treated my daughter and son-in-law in such a way to make them feel special on their special day. The pictures were on display at the reception on a computer slide show which was a popular place for guests. He was patient and understanding also. He also traipsed around so my husband could have a picture he wanted in spite of the weather. Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2010

MP · Married on 07/03/2010

Tony is very professional. Knows what is going to work and what won't. Very flexible, has great ideas and will take whatever shot you want and do his best to make it work. Group shots were quick and painless lending more time to the event at hand. We couldn't have been happier or more thrilled with our pictures. Everyone loved the slide show at the reception—great touch!

Sent on 12/03/2010

Denise · Married on 04/17/2010

Tony did a fantastic job capturing our special day! He was great from our first meeting when he really took the time to help us understand all of our options. On our wedding day he was prompt and did a great job getting so many beautiful pictures, including some awesome candid shots from the ceremony. After the wedding he recommended a cute park with a waterfall that was very close to our church where we got some really pretty outside shots. During reception people loved the slide show he had playing with the picture from our ceremony, and we were really impressed to have the proofs in our hands in about a week. Throughout the entire process he was very professional and always returned our emails or phone calls promptly. I’ve already recommended him to one of my bridesmaids that just got engaged and would definitely recommend him again in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Kevin · Married on 07/18/2009

I could not have been happier with Tony's work at my wedding this past July. He had a take charge attitude that made organized pictures pain free and quick, allowing more time for enjoying the evening. He also took great care in explaining the process of orgainizing and placing photo's in our albums. Everything turned out great and I could not be happier with our albums!

Sent on 01/24/2010

Christie · Married on 05/02/2009

My husband and I had Tony for our special day over 2 years ago and were very happy with his services as a photographer. We would highly recommend him to anyone. His portraits were memorable and of great quality.

Sent on 10/12/2011
  • User3196724 · 2+ years ago

tony was amazing, he captured the perfect pictures. With a large bridal party and many kids included in that, not to mention the large family pictures on both sides, he was sure to get everything we wanted. I def recommend him to any future brides out there.
    Thank you tony!!!!
    Katrina and Sean Callahan

Sent on 05/07/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/25/2013

Tony is absolutely fantastic!!! I met Tony at a bridal show and he was the first photographer I met and I fell in love with his pictures and I was sold!! He just did my engagement shoot and I love my pictures and cannot wait to pick them out; I also cannot wait til he captures my wedding day memories!! I would recommend Tony anytime :)

Thanks Tony,